Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
THE BAR [The NSTG RP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 318 319 320 321 322 323 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What can I get you?
  A drink, please!
  I'm looking for someone.
  Directions?
  I see you also serve snacks...
  A field of cornflowers.............
View Results

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 10:43 am
*stumbles into the bar, holding a bunch of handwritten notes and a backpack*

"Hey Kimmy! Could I get a cappuccino with sugar, please? I've got a test in about two hours and I need to be alert for it. Thanks, sweetie!

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 2:12 pm
*glances in the direction of the newcomer... *

"I recognize you!! I saw you at a bowling ally in Houston once!! So what's the test on?"

User Image

TxTiNK

Friendly Fairy

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Champion 300

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 2:17 pm
*smiles and turns to Tink* Hi! Good to see you again!

It's on desert ecology, which is actually pretty interesting. The test is specifically covering urine in mammals, their reproductive and body-temperature regulating behaviors, and stuff like that.

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 5:06 pm

Kez sipped her water thoughtfully. "Desert ecology, huh? Sounds... dry."

Cognitohazard

Mind-boggling Abomination

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 3:49 am
User Image
The feline barkeeper poured out Ebony's cappucino and placed it in front of her with a bowl of sugar. "Here you go hun, didn't know how much sugar so you can put in your own. Good luck on your test" she says with a smile.
~Even the smallest feline is a masterpiece~User Image

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 8:18 am
*TiNK nods at Ebony's response and adds* What are you majoring in? *she chuckles to herself at Kezs' comment and thinks " I should have thought of that"... *

User Image

TxTiNK

Friendly Fairy

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Champion 300

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 9:09 am
User Image
I would like to show you all my Comic Book Character that I desgined and Illustrated myself at college. I introduce you to Blaze Spellbinder! =D

User Image

So what do you guys think of him? n_n

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 9:25 am
*Turns to look at the little book the barkeeper has produced*
"Hey that's pretty cool. May I have a closer look?"

User Image

TxTiNK

Friendly Fairy

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Champion 300

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 6:41 pm
User Image
The feline turns to tink and hands her the comic "I'm so proud of myself" she says with a fake sob before she laughs at herselfs sillyness.

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 7:12 pm
MaxFlame1 slowly walks in with her head down. "I'm late." Jumps on a table and screams "Atleast i'm here!!"  

YurippeAngelBeats1

TxTiNK

Friendly Fairy

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Champion 300
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 11:20 am
*TiNK starts a little at the newcomer and her outburst* "There, there" she softly urges "you're right... you're here now and that's what matters most." Then to Ancantsia " I would think this would indeed be something to be quite proud of. Great job!!" *and with that, she turns to survey the layout of the bar..." *say where is the restroom? I need to go freshen up a bit."

User Image

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 1:20 pm
A small, green haired elf slips into the bar, looking around nervously. After a moment of taking in the decor and patrons, she makes her way slowly over to the bar.

"A tea, please."  

oneia

Playful Gaian

--Rainbower--

Fashionable Sophomore

6,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 4:01 pm
(Omg...I couldn't find this thread for a while so I was like, ahh! XD But I'm back. Gonna try to smoothly get back into things..)

Jea blinks a few times, coming back into the present. She had had minimal sleep for the last couple of nights. Shaking her head drowsily, she greets TiNK, "Hey! Call me Jea..or Rainbow...some people call me that too..." She said, cocking her head, thinking about her unusual nickname, yet one she wore proudly. "Umm, I think it's that way," Jea points, remembering the little door of a restroom she saw on her way in. "I'll go with you if you want, once I order a drink. And I don't drink alcohol, but thanks for the offer!" With that, she turned to the barkeep.

Seeing the wave of the barkeeper, she smiled brightly and waved back.
"Could I get a coke, please?" She asked politely.  
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 3:02 pm
*TiNK turns to fix her eyes on Jea* "Oh, hi!! It's so nice to meet you... I'm TiNK! I think I just saw an elf pop in here as well... did you see her? *glances around* "Oh, yep...there she is." *TiNK waves enthusiastically. Then back to Jea* "No I don't normally drink much myself, but I was nervous and decided to try something new and hope for a little "liquid courage" in the process, so I decided to try one of these tasty little drinks... I forget what they are called again. But it tastes just like a fruity soda! I could use another myself and I'll get your coke. I love diet coke myself, I probably wouldn't get anything done if it weren't for diet coke. I call it the "elixir of life". ..and sure, lets go check out the amenities. That way I don't walk into the wrong door. I have done that on occasion... it's so embarrassing!! I just want to make sure I look alright! Thanks!"

User Image

TxTiNK

Friendly Fairy

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Champion 300

--Rainbower--

Fashionable Sophomore

6,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 3:43 pm
"Well hi!...for like the 3rd time. We really need to stop saying hi. And yes I did see the elf. This bar attracts many different people." Jea comments, then realizing that might sound a little rude, says quickly, "I mean that in the nicest way possible!"

Smiling, Jea listens to TiNK's drink ramble with interest. "Ah. I'm not a big diet fan, but maybe I should be." She says with a giggle, looking down at her dress. "From the way you describe them, that drink youre drinking sounds wonderful, though."

Searching with her eyes for the bathroom which she earlier saw, Jea spots it. "Over there," She says, standing up, waiting for TiNK before leading the way to the small yet fancy ladies restroom. On her way there, she asks, "Youve gone into the opposite restroom, huh?" A faint smile of amusement plays on her lips.  
☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 318 319 320 321 322 323 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games