Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "TMT" Truly Memorable Threads!
"W1MgC" -AND WE HAVE A WINNER! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3199 3200 3201 3202 3203 3204 ... 3333 3334 3335 3336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Want to Win the Million Gold?
Hell yes!! :D
100%
 100%  [ 1386 ]
Total Votes : 1386

disliker of the mary sue

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:49 am
wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:50 am
Cynister
disliker of the mary sue
Cynister
disliker of the mary sue
Cynister
ehh not really but you never know right ?

well i got to win for the death wisper and g blade. not to metion that shadow spirt i promised your girlfriend i get if i won.
awww thats sweet yeah i think she said if she wins shes buying you the death whisper ... ive been dissapointed with the death whisper evolutions lately ...other than the skins that they comeout with evry so often i miss the last evolution of it .... now i just want it to finish so i can have my spectral skin or my gory bloody skin back ..lol

well the claymore is cool loking and could make a great nightmare cosplay.
Indeed Nightmare was an awesome character from the SC series im fond of Cervantes as well ... yar!!! wink

well nightmare was cool i still perfered talim because of her swift attacks.  

disliker of the mary sue

disliker of the mary sue

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:52 am
emo  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:53 am
emo emo emo emo  

disliker of the mary sue

disliker of the mary sue

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:54 am
gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:55 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sensoa

quick12

2,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
The end is near!
Sort of...  
emo emo emo  

disliker of the mary sue

disliker of the mary sue

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:56 am
redface redface redface redface redface redface redface redface redface redface redface redface redface redface redface redface redface redface redface redface redface redface redface redface redface redface redface redface redface redface redface redface redface redface redface redface redface redface redface redface redface redface redface redface redface redface redface redface  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:57 am
burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes  

disliker of the mary sue

disliker of the mary sue

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:58 am
ninja ninja ninja ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:58 am
burning_eyes  

disliker of the mary sue

disliker of the mary sue

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:59 am
ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:01 pm
ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja  

disliker of the mary sue

disliker of the mary sue

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:01 pm
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance  
"TMT" Truly Memorable Threads!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3199 3200 3201 3202 3203 3204 ... 3333 3334 3335 3336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games