Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
THE BAR [The NSTG RP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 319 320 321 322 323 324 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What can I get you?
  A drink, please!
  I'm looking for someone.
  Directions?
  I see you also serve snacks...
  A field of cornflowers.............
View Results

TxTiNK

Friendly Fairy

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Champion 300
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 4:54 pm
*Understanding Jea and taking her lead TiNK gets up, following her" *Well, err yes... mostly by accident, but there was this crazy time in High School... we were at a formal function a bunch of us teenagers and it was a dare, luckily no one was in there at the time. The last time was more embarrassing, because it wasn't a dare... and I think I actually used the facilities before realizing... and no before you ask, I wasn't drinking." *chuckling*

User Image

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 6:12 pm
Sitting at the bar, fingers nervously tapping the side of her glass, the elf glances over at the hyper woman and her more reserved companion.. they were talking about drinks and the bar they were currently in.. She could have sworn for a moment they were talking about her, as well. Might have been a figment of her imagination...

An exhale later and a small smile curled up her lips. "This place seems pretty lively."  

oneia

Playful Gaian

TxTiNK

Friendly Fairy

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Champion 300
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 6:59 am
*Upon checking her hair and makeup in the mirror of the small but clean and charming bathroom, TiNK decides it was good timing coming in for a look, She certainly needed to freshen up... she soaks a paper towel in some cool water and dabs her face and neck and reapplies her lipstick and adds a dad of gloss, then offers it to Jea not sure if she'll be put off by the offer, but not wanting to be rude... then she adds a tiny bit of fragrance to her wrists and wipes them across her neck to spread a tiny bit of the fragrance, just enough as to not be intrusive... again she offers the little vial to Jea. Feeling refreshed she decides that while she is here she might as well take advantage of the facilities. She leaves her little purse on the counter and looks at Jea as she points in the general direction of it* "Help yourself to anything." *she says as she moves into a "stall", closes the door and fastens the latch*
User Image

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 2:56 pm
Jea walks into the restroom, noticing the stalls on either side and the big mirror with a counter in front. Placing her little bag onto it, she replies, "No thanks." to the lip gloss, reaching and pulling out of her purse one of her own. She smears a bit of the shiny gloss on her lips, then finger combs her rather long, curly hair.

"Well, this is a mess." Jea says, referring to the hair sticking up in some places. She gently takes the little perfume on-the-go type bottle, with a smile of thanks. An mh-hmm escapes her lips as she watches TiNK head into a stall. She puts her nose close enough to smell the vial of fragrance, taking a whiff, then dabs some on her neck. It smelt great, especially against the slight odor of the facility. It didn't smell horrible, at all, she just had a nose for these kind of things.

"So, what's up in your life?" She asked curiously, while reapplying her golden eyeshadow.  

--Rainbower--

Fashionable Sophomore

6,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200

TxTiNK

Friendly Fairy

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Champion 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:48 am
*TiNK felt happy that Jea helped herself to the fragrance. It was one of her favorite..actually her "signature" fragrance I guess you'd say, though lately she had been trying new things. She quickly took care of her business, flushed and while still buckling her belt opened the stall door."* "Oh, not much... work... as usual. Oh, that's "Beautiful" by Estee Lauder in case you were wondering... the label on the bottom of that vial is so tiny... *TiNK washes her hands thoroughly dries them and checks herself in the mirror one last time, then turns towards Jea. Looking at her hair...* "Can I help you a little with that? Oh, and that shadow is gorgeous... you wear it well!!"

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:56 am

Kez finished her water, after just sort of... people watching. The people here were interesting. How much longer would she have to stay on this planet? She hoped to go home soon.

Cognitohazard

Mind-boggling Abomination

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50

--Rainbower--

Fashionable Sophomore

6,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:56 am
"Oh, Estee Lauder! I'm gonna have to get me some of this." She remarks about the fragrance.

"If you would like to try your hand at it.." Jea replies, smiling, touched by TiNK's generosity with her stuff and fixing her hair. "And thanks! This is really the only shade that works well for me. I can't do very flashy types of colors, this one is nice 'cause it kind of blends in." She goes on about her makeup.

Jea tries one more time to smooth her hand over her hair, then gives up, leaving it to TiNK to come up with something. She always had the hardest time with her hair. It had a mind of it's own.

(Happy June! biggrin )  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:23 am
*TiNK whips out a little aerosol can and slightly sprays a bit in her hand and rubs them together and gently grabs up sections of Jea's soft yet thick but lovely hair, scrunching a little more "lift" into it as she went.* "Beautiful by Estee Lauder has been my favorite for years now. Everyone knows it's "my smell". *she tosses her the small vial like bottle* "Here, you can have it... I have more. I have really thrown my friends and family off this year because another favorite of mine is Heavenly by Victoria Secrets, so I bought a set of their fragrances (includinf the Heavenly of course) a month or so ago, and it has some new (to me) ones in it that I really like as well!" *TiNKs enthusiasm and energy rise. This a subject she really shines at... hair, makeup, fragrance and fashion. This is her forte. She is really glad she came into The Bar tonight... she's had more fun here in an hour than she's had in awhile. Back to Jea...* "Do you have a clip? .. you don't even have to leave it in if you don't want... but if I secure this "bump" at the crown and you leave it there for about 10 or 15 minutes, it's going to give you some extra "lift" and add some height overall. You're hair is truly lovely. I wish I had all of this natural body!!"

User Image

TxTiNK

Friendly Fairy

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Champion 300

--Rainbower--

Fashionable Sophomore

6,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:47 am
Jea leans forward on the counter a bit, getting comfortable yet not messing TiNK up while doing her hair. She really appreciated it. Jea'd barely been there for 20 minutes, but she thought she might've made a new friend, which wasn't that often. She usually didn't talk much, but with TiNK, it was fun!

Catching the little bottle filled with the liquid, she added, "Well, I can see why it's been like your signature one. It's so good! And I loove the Victoria's Secret's perfumes, they are the best!" Lowering her voice to a playful whisper, she said, off topic, "Have you heard what Victoria's secret is? It's said that she's a boy!"
Jea chuckled before saying, "Anyways! I also have this not very well known (I don't think) fragrance by Marc Jacobs called Daisy. The first time I smelled it, I knew I wanted it. You should get a sample of it one time. They're always giving them out everywhere! Seriously, every mall I go to, they're flanking me with those little sample cards!...Oh, yeah, I do." Jea said at last, pausing her little rant to dig through her bag for the clip she'd put in there a while ago. She produced out of the purse a sparkly brown hair clip she'd taken off when she put on her hat, which was now sitting on the counter. The clip matched her dress, which she'd just slipped into quickly after deciding to come to this bar.
"My hair? Aw, there's nothing special about it. Your's is so pretty though!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:19 pm
*TiNK chuckles at Jea's juoke. Excited as any teenager, TiNK accidentally starts to speak a little over Jea as girls often tend to do, yet not missing a word as she said them. TiNK quipped* "I don't think I have smelled that one, but you reminded me of another I have by Marc Jacobs called Dot! It's nice, kinda reminds me of Sunflowers by Elizabeth Arden. Kind of a summery fragrance I guess you'd say. I have seen Daisy. I have been wanting to try it... saw the cute little bottle in the Ulta ad."
*TiNK continued working with Jea's hair scooping a little together from each side and pulling the sections up and towards the crown, as she reached for the hair clip, she added "Oh this is pretty. Thanks, on the hair, but I must admit, blonde is not the color I was born with. I really should take out stock in L'oreal." she chortled
"So what do you do for a living?"

User Image

TxTiNK

Friendly Fairy

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Champion 300

BrokenEmpennage

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:18 am
Kari wanders in from outside and takes a brief look around before spotting an empty seat. She had heard about this place only recently and decided to check it out. Hesitating only a moment she strolls over to the unoccupied chair and descends into it. Glancing up she smiles at the beautiful feline barkeeper, "Cream soda float?" she asks wondering if her request sounded strange given that June had just started and it was nowhere near as hot as it would be later on in the middle of summer.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:43 am
The green haired elf brushed a strand of her hair behind a pointed ear, dong much the same as Kez, looking around and watching the people around her as she sipped on her tea.

A few moments of silence later, someone new entered the room, and her brown eyes turned to face her. This new girl seemed pretty pleasant... to the point where Oneia couldn't help but smile to herself as she regarded her.  

oneia

Playful Gaian

--Rainbower--

Fashionable Sophomore

6,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:30 pm
"I know, it's adorable!" Jea exclaims, referring to the bottle. "I'll have to keep those suggestions in mind!" She says, grinning at TiNK and the pleasant conversation she was having.

Jea shrugs, replying,
"Well, blonde looks good anyway. You have good taste." She gives a little wink. "No one needs to know."

"Currently, I don't do anything, sadly. I'm deciding upon a career in the fashion business, or something of that sort, among other things. If you haven't noticed by my fashionable outfit."
She said the last part sarcastically, noting that today wasn't her best day, outfit-wise. She usually dressed in fashion forward (crazy but cute, as her friends might say) outfits, but today she was in a bit of a frenzy.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:35 pm
Kari didn't take the time to make eye contact with the barkeeper to insure she had heard the request. It didn't much matter to Kari if the cream soda float came or not, she was just glad to be able to sit down and take a load off. Out of habit she reached into her back pocket and hauled out her cellphone to check the time. Then shaking her head slightly at her own silliness she put the phone down on the table in front of her, after all time didn't matter either, it wasn't like she had anywhere else to be. For a brief moment she thought she felt some looking over at her but she wasn't sure. "Must be the recent heatwave, getting to me." she mumbled to herself. Looking down at her phone resting on the table; Kari smiled again as she leaned back in her chair happy to finally be on holiday.  

BrokenEmpennage

TxTiNK

Friendly Fairy

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Champion 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:40 pm
*TiNK smiles, amused with the conversation. She nods now and again so that Jea knows that she is paying attention. At the word "fashion" TiNK lit up!! She adds a few final touches to Jea's hair and with a quick "tada" spins her to face the mirror. * "I hope you like it... it really is about the same... yet a little more evened and of course pulled up for now, which you can take down at any time, but I like how your face shows better now... Fashion, I LOVE fashion!! I consider myself a bit of a fashionista myself!! Well, let's put it this way I love fashion, I own a lot of clothes and accessories... oh accessories are my favorite, you can make so many looks of one outfit with different accessories.... and I like pulling everything together to create "that look". People say they never see me in the same outfit twice. They do, I just pull it together differently each time to fit my mood!! You're so silly, I think your outfit is quite adorable. With the right attitude, no make up and coveralls can look good! ... And you my dear look absolutely gorgeous! You ready? I bet our drinks are already waiting for us."

User Image

☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 319 320 321 322 323 324 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games