Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Memorable Threads
MOUTH TO MOUTH<3 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 319 320 321 322 323 324 ... 667 668 669 670 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MOUTH'S CLOSED.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 3:55 pm
Goddess Ace
jfm567
Goddess Ace
jfm567
Goddess Ace
I was making a s**t load of side comments too, but I liked it because it wasn't scary at all.

emo Even though I do want to see a scary movie in a movie theater.

gonk i thought lady in the water wouldve been scary..... oh well..... i guess ill watch clerks 2... domokun

jfm, take me to a scray movie?

Ah, I see you're the one who banned robocop19.

ok! domokun

damn strait i banned her! everyone else was too soft to ban her.. razz xd

Exactly what all did she do?

I know she was rude to Ketake and called my video stupid... did she post in here?

she didnt post in here but she harassed ketake badly and lowered her self esteem alot... gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 3:56 pm
jfm567
Goddess Ace
jfm567
Goddess Ace
jfm567
Goddess Ace
I was making a s**t load of side comments too, but I liked it because it wasn't scary at all.

emo Even though I do want to see a scary movie in a movie theater.

gonk i thought lady in the water wouldve been scary..... oh well..... i guess ill watch clerks 2... domokun

ok! domokun

I know she was rude to Ketake and called my video stupid... did she post in here?

she didnt post in here but she harassed ketake badly and lowered her self esteem alot... gonk

Yeah, she was a real b***h.  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 3:58 pm
TheBlueWarrior
jfm567
Goddess Ace
jfm567
Goddess Ace

ok! domokun

Yeah, she was a real b***h.

thats the short version of what i just said... xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 3:59 pm
Yeah, I saw that... she was a skanky hoe. Ketake is beautiful and anyone denying that needs to get their head checked.

Anyway, I'm updating the naughty list. I think some users should NOT have been added ie Jimmi & Raven.  

Goddess Ace
Crew

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 4:01 pm
Goddess Ace
Yeah, I saw that... she was a skanky hoe. Ketake is beautiful and anyone denying that needs to get their head checked.

Anyway, I'm updating the naughty list. I think some users should NOT have been added ie Jimmi & Raven.

i though jimmi was your close friend? gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 4:03 pm
jfm567
Goddess Ace

Yeah, Darth added Jimmi. rolleyes

I swear mods & regulars can loose their cool and be rude but when someone unknown does it, everyone gets their panties in a bunch.  

Goddess Ace
Crew

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 4:03 pm
Goddess Ace

So you had to ban Jimmi?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 4:05 pm
Goddess Ace
jfm567
Goddess Ace

I swear mods & regulars can loose their cool and be rude but when someone unknown does it, everyone gets their panties in a bunch.

i dont think anyone has been as rude as robocop19....... ive only been rude to those who are rude to me! dramallama  

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 4:06 pm
TheBlueWarrior
Goddess Ace

So you had to ban Jimmi?

No, he was just put on our watch list.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 4:07 pm
jfm567
Goddess Ace
jfm567
Goddess Ace

i dont think anyone has been as rude as robocop19....... ive only been rude to those who are rude to me! dramallama

Well someone said something and he was joking and then two people jumped on him...

Eh, whatever... I got to do this update.  

Goddess Ace
Crew

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 4:13 pm
Goddess Ace
jfm567
Goddess Ace
jfm567
Goddess Ace

Well someone said something and he was joking and then two people jumped on him...

what update? domokun  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 4:15 pm
jfm567
Goddess Ace
jfm567
Goddess Ace
jfm567
Goddess Ace

what update? domokun

Just any doubles on names.  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 4:32 pm
Now this pissed me off:

Darthspanky
i added jimmi bodine to the flameing list. i never liked that guy anyways... aloways thought of him as a butthole. and i dont want to buttsecks that one...lol rofl blaugh xd

stare  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 4:35 pm
Goddess Ace
Now this pissed me off:

Darthspanky
i added jimmi bodine to the flameing list. i never liked that guy anyways... aloways thought of him as a butthole. and i dont want to buttsecks that one...lol rofl blaugh xd

stare

O_X reading that killed my eye..... but it is pretty mean..... gonk  

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 4:37 pm
I guess he never realized that Jimmi was the one who was on my side when Z was being so cold to me. That I should have ended it when the s**t started to happen. And that the other girl who wrecked my relationship he never liked. And also, he was so upset when he found out I had been cutting myself. Jimmi may joke but he's the most caring guy I know and never is truly mean to anyone.  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 319 320 321 322 323 324 ... 667 668 669 670 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games