Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
THE BAR [The NSTG RP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 320 321 322 323 324 325 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What can I get you?
  A drink, please!
  I'm looking for someone.
  Directions?
  I see you also serve snacks...
  A field of cornflowers.............
View Results

--Rainbower--

Fashionable Sophomore

6,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:32 pm
"Same? Are you kidding? I could never do this, it's waaay better!" Jea says, elongating the vowel. She looks at her hair from different angles, with a wide smile of thanks.

"Exactly! Just accessories can change anything! I always make sure to have an accessory, or else the outfit is just...not the same. My friends always are, well, dramatically act, very surprised on the rare days that I'm running late for something and don't put anything on. It just doesn't feel right. You know? My clothes are always already unique, but you just need something to go with it, even if it's just like a belt. Can you imagine someone saying a belt isn't an accessory? Um, yes, it is!" She turned to face TiNK, rambling on, then says, "Oh yeah! Almost forgot we were still at the bar!" Jea laughs at her silliness then comments, "I am thirsty, though. Let's go!"

And with that, she walks out of the restroom with TiNK by her side, a grin spread on her face. "This is so fun."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:03 pm
*TiNK is so tickled by Jea's enthusiasm and that she likes what she did with her hair* "Oh, I know people are so funny... It's odd to me that people will just walk out of their home without taking the extra time to adjust an article of clothing or add a little accessory or two. I don't know what I'd do without my accessories... I've been accused of being a hoarder, and to an extent I suppose I am, but I keep it all organized and put away. I mean upon walking into my home you would never suspect, it's not as though I need and intervention or anything. But if you opened my drawers and cabinets, you might think differently. I mean I am sure I probably own at least 30 pair of sunglasses. But I like the shamrock ones and the green glitter ones for St. Patty's Day and for the 4th I recently got a pair of peace sign ones that are red, white and blue and a pair that look like guitars ,,, the neck of the guitar sticks above my head. They are also printed with the flag. I think they'll be crazy, but fun. You know once when I was in college about 10 years ago after life threw a curve ball at me, I was elected historian for the student activity board and we had a big conference I was dressed in black rocky mountain jeans and black ropers, I had on a black shirt with fishnet sleeves which was all you could see of the shirt, a black western bolero and a long black duster, it was a very "sexy" look. My makeup was perfect as was my hair but I would walk into a room (class) with a pair of the funny nose and glasses and just sit and wait for the class to begin and when the instructor would begin they would look out over the room and see me... and laugh or whatever... when asked, I would tell them they were my prescription glasses and then add "a prescription for fun". After all it was a leadership conference! I had so much fun that day. As I recall it was a pretty long day too, because when I got back from the conference I had to get to the play. I was a theatre major and on that play I ran the sound. It was a first for me, not being on stage. But I loved it anyway. That's why I had all the black on though. To be able to sneak upstairs and all backstage. Plus you had to be prepared at any time to have to go on stage and move props for scene changes because sometimes someone didn't show up... I remember the one time I had to do that and it was Halloween and I was dressed as a sexy Robin-hood because I had bought the hat at Renfest. I miss those days." *TiNK turned to take one extra glance in the mirror, assuring herself all was in order and then step out of the restroom and back into the bar with Jea. TiNK notice a few more people had straggled into the bar. Always excited to make new acquaintances, she surveyed the room with a tiny bit of apprehension. Unknown to most TiNK actually suffered with some insecurities herself. But with her new friend (no longer just an acquaintance) at her side, she felt certain everything would be fine and continued side by side with her buddy back to the bar.*
User Image

TxTiNK

Friendly Fairy

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Champion 300

oneia

Playful Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:12 pm
The woman over yonder pulled out a phone and seemed to focus on that, the pleasant demeanor fading away into an odd look that Oneia couldn't quite place. Shaking her head, and pinkening slightly (as she had just realized she may have been staring), the young woman leaned back in her chair and took a long sip of her nice, cool drink.  
NSTG Treasurer generated a random number between 317 and 321 ... 317!
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:46 pm
Drawing the winning page of May's posting raffle...  

NSTG Treasurer
Crew

NSTG Treasurer generated a random number between 1 and 15 ... 14!

NSTG Treasurer
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:48 pm
Drawing the winning post number of May's posting raffle...

Congratulations, Kez Mani! Enjoy your Scarlet Sprite!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:43 pm
(Congratz Kez Mani!)

Jea looks up from adjusting her dress and exclaims excitedly, "Oh, I totally am a horder, too. And, yes! Holidays are the best! Every time a holiday would fall on a school day, and even if it didn't, if it was just close, I would be decked out in all the holiday festive gear! Well, I still do, but maybe a little less." She says, only a bit embarrassed, but lost in memory of her past crazy occasion outfits. One Valentines Day, she wore only red and pink, with like a tutu and high socks with hearts on them, a bunch of necklaces, a headband with a huge plush heart, and much more. She smiled to herself.

Coming back to the present, Jea laughed at TiNK's story about her college days, and her sexy black outfit with the crazy glasses. "Nice one! A prescription for fun...I've got to remember that one." Walking into the crowded bar area, she spots the two seats they were previously siting in still open, with new people around them. Sliding onto the stool, she looks around at two people who looked like they recently came in, one on a phone, the other drinking her drink. She smiled a polite hello, and says quietly, "Hi."

Jea wasn't great at meeting new people, although seeing how TiNK and her hit it off, you wouldn't have known. She was shy around unknown (to her) people, so instead of saying much more to the ladies by her side, she turned to TiNK. "It sounds like you had much fun at college. Many stories?"  

--Rainbower--

Fashionable Sophomore

6,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200

TxTiNK

Friendly Fairy

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Champion 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:39 pm
*TiNK seated herself again, and took a sip of her waiting drink. "Yep" she thought to herself, there were more people in here than before. She smiled thoughtfully in the directions of the newcomers and thought to herself "what a fascinating collection of creatures came into the bar. She had only see a gathering like this in college. She had always been fascinated by others...particularly humans and elves. Only recently had she discovered that not Orcs are bad either! She was glad that long ago, the "masses" had decided to integrate thereby being able to advance the cultures. She turned back towards Jea and said "Oh yes, college.. it was great fun for the few months I attended." and smiled a whimsical little smile.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:04 pm
Yohei walked into the bar with both hands placed in his pockets and a dull look carved into his droopy eyes. The young brunette wore a stylish black jacket over a white T-shirt and black jeans. He had a tiring day and could really use a drink or two. However, once he had entered the bar, his eyes opened up slightly, surprised at the amount of different people and creatures there. This being his first potential interaction in this new world, Yohei decided just to keep a low profile.

Making his way around the crowds casually, the mercenary settled down on one of the stools and placed both his elbows on the table, holding both his hands together while he waited silently for a bartender to tend to him.  

Yohei Kazama

Bunni Shui

Fashionable Shopper

5,500 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:25 pm
Momoe walks briskly into the bar, her eyes nervously darting around. She sits at the bar and orders a strawberry dacari.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:07 pm
Yohei Kazama
Yohei walked into the bar with both hands placed in his pockets and a dull look carved into his droopy eyes. The young brunette wore a stylish black jacket over a white T-shirt and black jeans. He had a tiring day and could really use a drink or two. However, once he had entered the bar, his eyes opened up slightly, surprised at the amount of different people and creatures there. This being his first potential interaction in this new world, Yohei decided just to keep a low profile.

Making his way around the crowds casually, the mercenary settled down on one of the stools and placed both his elbows on the table, holding both his hands together while he waited silently for a bartender to tend to him.

User Image
JoyRose whisked into the room, noted the lack of a barkeep immediately available and whipped on an apron as she smiled at the newcomer and asked, "May I help you?"

Momoe Mitsu
Momoe walks briskly into the bar, her eyes nervously darting around. She sits at the bar and orders a strawberry dacari.

User Image
JoyRose winked at Momoe Mitsu and added, "Strawberry dacari coming right up!"

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Yohei Kazama

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:11 pm
Yohei looked up as a girl wearing an apron approached him with a "May I help you?". He nodded and responded. "Oh I'd just like a beer~"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:37 am
Yohei Kazama
Yohei looked up as a girl wearing an apron approached him with a "May I help you?". He nodded and responded. "Oh I'd just like a beer~"

Noting his dark attire and quiet observation, she pours him a tall, cold beer and delivers it with a soft smile. "Been a while for you?" she asks casually, easily dismissed if he wants to drink quietly, but a friendly ear if he's up for a chat.  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Yohei Kazama

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:25 am
JoyRose
Noting his dark attire and quiet observation, she pours him a tall, cold beer and delivers it with a soft smile. "Been a while for you?" she asks casually, easily dismissed if he wants to drink quietly, but a friendly ear if he's up for a chat.

He watched the glass as the cool and refreshing beer was poured into the glass and once again, the youth looked up at the girl. Her smile was friendly and comforting so he managed a small smile back and simply nodded in response to her question.

At first, he just sipped his drink and placed it down, staring down at it for a moment. "Heh, you know..just another long day~" He said with a weak smile and even managed a chuckle.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:20 am
Yohei Kazama
He watched the glass as the cool and refreshing beer was poured into the glass and once again, the youth looked up at the girl. Her smile was friendly and comforting so he managed a small smile back and simply nodded in response to her question.

At first, he just sipped his drink and placed it down, staring down at it for a moment. "Heh, you know..just another long day~" He said with a weak smile and even managed a chuckle.

JoyRose smiled again at him. "Can I interest you in something to eat as well, then? Nothing like a 'long day' to work up an appetite." She pulled a sheet of freshly baked cookies from the oven and waved the tempting smell in his direction.  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 320 321 322 323 324 325 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games