Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Post pictures of yourself! (Now with correct Gramm-R!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 320 321 322 323 324 325 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you have a pic.
  yes
  no
View Results

Ogyshi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 1:10 pm

I've occasionally came on here to post, so now I'm like, what the hell, I'll post some pictures too. 'Cause I'm wearing my favourite outfit in the bottom one. I like chains.. I wear 'em all the time.

User Image
User Image
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 4:42 pm

Ogyshi
I've occasionally came on here to post, so now I'm like, what the hell, I'll post some pictures too. 'Cause I'm wearing my favourite outfit in the second one. I like chains.. I wear 'em all the time.

User Image
User Image

Model? eek

littlekaitlyn

The-Mut-Cat

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:54 pm

littlekaitlyn
I wasn't trying to say that she looked like Angelina Jolie. No one does. I meant that she looked as seductive as she does.

Can anyone read gonk ?

And I find it extremely offensive that you guys made fun of of her lips. I can understand if she got a lip job or something, but she was born with them so it's something she can't help. I know you guys are probably desensitized towards her feelings because she's famous and rich and blah blah blah, but she's still a person. And to me, making fun of anyone for something they can't help is intolerable.

I, being a fan of hers, (even crushing over her once or twice), took it as a HUGE compliment X) Though I wouldn't say I'm seductive irl... lol... no...

I think she's gorgeous... in that "otherworldly" way... And If people look past the whole "celebrity" rich/pretty/b***h thing and QUIT confusing her character roles with real-life, they'd know she's actually an insane and kinky but dorky and sweet lunatic. ^_^ I heart her...
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:45 am

littlekaitlyn
Ogyshi
I've occasionally came on here to post, so now I'm like, what the hell, I'll post some pictures too. 'Cause I'm wearing my favourite outfit in the bottom one. I like chains.. I wear 'em all the time.

[the pictures here. Twice on one page is plenty..]

Model? eek

Nah, not quite. lol. You probably can't see it but I think there may be acne by my nose. ..love it.

Ooo.. But my friend's a model. People call him a plastic mannequin, but he's a hot, plastic mannequin... without a head. Therefore he has no facial ance.

Ogyshi

Chibi-of-Doom

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:49 am

Ogyshi

User Image
User Image

HOLY s**t! eek
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:10 pm

Well, currently I have no new pictures of me... but I do have a couple of the little boy I baby sit! (He's adorable, I love him^_^)

Elijah eating his peas.. kinda

Sleeping

Elijah & Lyrdia

Sekhmet

Milk and Holy Water

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:40 am

my friend juliana and i enjoying some photobooth shenanigans.
User Image
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 7:14 pm

Chibi-of-Doom
Ogyshi

User Image
User Image

HOLY s**t! eek

I second that. In the bottom-right corner of the first picture, I see a bit of a Colin Farell resemblance, and I mean that in the best way possible.

Oh, and here's a picture I took while gettin' funky in my flop-hat. And yes, gasp, I am shirtless for the first time in any of my photos.

User Image

-Isel-

- Sebi The Lost -

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 7:25 pm

Ogyshi

User Image
User Image
eek heart
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 10:39 pm

Isel

In the bottom-right corner of the first picture, I see a bit of a Colin Farell resemblance, and I mean that in the best way possible.

You're not the first person to say that. Oh, and I like your hat. xd

Ogyshi

G-Lawl

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 8:00 am

All the ATG members are so pretty! smile
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 8:26 am

I agree with the Colin Farrell comment on Ogyshi, and the Angelina Jolie vibe for Mut! biggrin I'm not a fan of Jolie...but Mut definitely has that seductive, sexay thang going on.

...You know, for a moment there, I'd forgotten how extraodinarily pretty the ATG is. Just for a split second, I thought this place was normal. xD

Omochii

Dark_Wyvern

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 8:29 am

Omochii nothing is ever normal here, either is plane out not normal or it seems normal but isnt, like the phunkeh thread, that place is not normal, buts its cool, my favorite place in the guild when people are there
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 8:55 am

Dark_Wyvern
Omochii nothing is ever normal here, either is plane out not normal or it seems normal but isnt, like the phunkeh thread, that place is not normal, buts its cool, my favorite place in the guild when people are there
Is that a hint that I should enter the Phunkeh thread again? biggrin

And where are YOUR pictures Wyvern? >.>

Omochii

Dark_Wyvern

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 8:59 am

Omochii
Dark_Wyvern
Is that a hint that I should enter the Phunkeh thread again? biggrin

And where are YOUR pictures Wyvern? >.>
me post a picture, and break a camera, yeah right besides i dont have a digital camera
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 320 321 322 323 324 325 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games