Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Anonymous Gift Giving Thread - It's Back! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 321 322 323 324 325 326 ... 723 724 725 726 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you participate?
  Yes, this sounds like fun!
  No, this is lame.
  Gold!
View Results

Lifes Little Conflict

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 3:09 pm
I do say, Thank you Madam or Sir for the Monocle which I will be placing upon my eye in just a matter of minutes.

xD

Seriously though, Thank you. <3

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 3:09 pm
Bah. Never was one for ceremony, says I. Nyarr! I be afflicted with pi-rosy!
(It's kinda like leprosy, but instead of losing limbs, you lose the ability to talk like a sane person and are forced to act piratical. Yar.)  

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100

Surefire Hellos

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 3:10 pm
LadiSilverfox
So what are people doing for gifts for friends/family/significant others this Valentine's?
I have 2 boys to buy for...but boys are so hard to gets stuff for.

Nothing, I am revolting against that accursed holiday. *is totally single and hating it*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 3:11 pm
I don't usually celebrate Valentine's... sometimes my friends and I just go out for lunch together or something, but we don't usually buy each other gifts.

Though one year, my friend got me a red rose... heart

Nut Allergy

Anxious Duck

Arcanas

Hunter

LadiSilverfox
So what are people doing for gifts for friends/family/significant others this Valentine's?
flowers...lots and lots of flowers for me...for my Grandma, my mom, my aunt, my other aunt, and my sister...yeah...lots of flowers...  
Nar, be ye not bitter! 'Tis naught but an oversight! Why, if'n ye've got noone to buy FOR, ye've only got yerself to worry about!
And besides, if bein' single bothers ye so much, then do summat about it!  

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 3:12 pm
I have no idea what my plans are for this Valentine's....  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 3:13 pm
Surefire_Hellos
LadiSilverfox

Nothing, I am revolting against that accursed holiday. *is totally single and hating it*
Fortunately, your not alone sista. xD I among probably many will be lurking around the Angst thread complaining about being partner-less on Valentines. 3nodding  

Lifes Little Conflict

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 3:14 pm
.... for the first time I think in my entire life I will actually have a boyfriend on Valentine's xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 3:16 pm
I be a bit apathetic to the whole thing. What be the point, really? I dunna really care about not being "attached" to anyone.  

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100

Lifes Little Conflict

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 3:17 pm
Arcanas
Lifes Little Conflict
Erverain
Ne'er shall the personage of LLC be so stooped as to grovel at the feet of others! Never I say!
Hear ye' Hear ye'! Oh wait.. Your supposed to say that BEFORE the proclamation. xD
lol ^_^

[random] he doesn't look a thing like Jesus, he looks like a gentleman, that you remember when you were young!. [/random]

Thank you, Arcanas. Now I have that song stuck in my head. xD  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 3:18 pm
wait.. what song? I missed something...  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Surefire Hellos

Lifes Little Conflict
Arcanas
Lifes Little Conflict
Erverain
Ne'er shall the personage of LLC be so stooped as to grovel at the feet of others! Never I say!
Hear ye' Hear ye'! Oh wait.. Your supposed to say that BEFORE the proclamation. xD
lol ^_^

[random] he doesn't look a thing like Jesus, he looks like a gentleman, that you remember when you were young!. [/random]

Thank you, Arcanas. Now I have that song stuck in my head. xD

Ditto! *weeps*
And thank you who ever it was that gave me the Ohh~Cean Red Head Wrap and Blue Flame Shirt too! I love red and flames of any kind. 3nodding

Erverain
I be a bit apathetic to the whole thing. What be the point, really? I dunna really care about not being "attached" to anyone.

I was fine with being single 'Till my bestest friend got a boyfriend. Then that made me think about my own relationships and.. you get the picture.  

Lifes Little Conflict

Arcanas

Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 3:19 pm
it's a good song ^_^ besides, I typed that as I was listening to the song...hard to do that with Dragonforce >,<  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 321 322 323 324 325 326 ... 723 724 725 726 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games