Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "TMT" Truly Memorable Threads!
"W1MgC" -AND WE HAVE A WINNER! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3241 3242 3243 3244 3245 3246 ... 3333 3334 3335 3336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Want to Win the Million Gold?
Hell yes!! :D
100%
 100%  [ 1386 ]
Total Votes : 1386

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:18 pm
disliker of the mary sue
can you explain each format?
Sure. Draft comes in two formats, Booster and Sealed.
Booster Draft is 8 people sit around a table. then each person is given 3 boosters. opens one, picks one card from it (boosters have 15 cards) then passes the booster to the left, and repeats process until all cards are picked, then repeats the process with a new booster passing to the left, then the last booster is to the right again. (that's the deck card pool.)

Sealed is a tournament pack. (5 of each basic land type + 45 additional cards with 3 rares) and 3 boosters, no trading around, but the cards in the packs are the card pool.

Tournament standard is basic magic, 20 life, 7 cards, get rid of the opponents deck or life through any means. (there's also Type 1.0 Type 1.5 and Type 2.0 the only differences between these three formats is what cards are banned or restricted.)

Elder Dragon Highlander is 100 cards minimum, and excluding basic land, no duplicate cards. one card must be legendary, and has to be all the colors that your deck is. a deck legend is always considered in the hand, and if the legend is removed from play at any time it gains a counter which counts as 2 additional colorless mana in it's mana cost. Starting life is 40, if the deck legend deals 21 or more damage, you lose.

Rainbow is 250, 50 life. the deck needs to have at least 30 cards of each color. all other rules follow tournament standard except for a few banned cards.

All of the formats have slightly different banned and restricted cardpools.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:19 pm
i think so kaiyo i see you made a new friend  

disliker of the mary sue

Skelanimic Polka-Dot

disliker of the mary sue
BRANDIE123456
tryin to b a ninja mary sue??

dont call me mary sue!!!!!!!!! scream

I knew that was going to happen...  
D i s t o r t e d R a g e
Demons come from every sight . . .

Lol. Strange?

. . . In the darkness is the light

well like 99.9% of my friends on here are pretty amazing  

SixxFixx

Haptophobia

Cool! xP

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:20 pm
3nodding heart  

Skelanimic Polka-Dot

SixxFixx

I was distracted by pretty colors lol I'm having one of those nights.
I think we were talking about it on Talk Like a Pirate Day lol  
ah, and the true nerdiness of wellwisher is revealed, she's a diehard (but cheap) magic nerd.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

Haptophobia

surprised

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:21 pm
wellwisher
disliker of the mary sue
can you explain each format?
Sure. Draft comes in two formats, Booster and Sealed.
Booster Draft is 8 people sit around a table. then each person is given 3 boosters. opens one, picks one card from it (boosters have 15 cards) then passes the booster to the left, and repeats process until all cards are picked, then repeats the process with a new booster passing to the left, then the last booster is to the right again. (that's the deck card pool.)

Sealed is a tournament pack. (5 of each basic land type + 45 additional cards with 3 rares) and 3 boosters, no trading around, but the cards in the packs are the card pool.

Tournament standard is basic magic, 20 life, 7 cards, get rid of the opponents deck or life through any means. (there's also Type 1.0 Type 1.5 and Type 2.0 the only differences between these three formats is what cards are banned or restricted.)

Elder Dragon Highlander is 100 cards minimum, and excluding basic land, no duplicate cards. one card must be legendary, and has to be all the colors that your deck is. a deck legend is always considered in the hand, and if the legend is removed from play at any time it gains a counter which counts as 2 additional colorless mana in it's mana cost. Starting life is 40, if the deck legend deals 21 or more damage, you lose.

Rainbow is 250, 50 life. the deck needs to have at least 30 cards of each color. all other rules follow tournament standard except for a few banned cards.

All of the formats have slightly different banned and restricted cardpools.

hm the first two you metion we have that in yugioh it called a sneek prieveiw we do that to show offf the new p[ack before it comes to sttores.  

disliker of the mary sue

Skelanimic Polka-Dot

3nodding heart  
neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral  

disliker of the mary sue

Haptophobia

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:22 pm

surprised

D i s t o r t e d R a g e

Cool! xP

It's totally true too  

SixxFixx

disliker of the mary sue

wellwisher
ah, and the true nerdiness of wellwisher is revealed, she's a diehard (but cheap) magic nerd.

well i a bit of a nerd with yugioh i even won second place in locals once.  
"TMT" Truly Memorable Threads!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3241 3242 3243 3244 3245 3246 ... 3333 3334 3335 3336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games