Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 325 326 327 328 329 330 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:11 pm
((I can do post-heist.))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:22 pm
{Let's do that. ...Also, I've got this rediculously stupid idea for a roleplay. Do you mind if I share it?}  

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:25 pm
((Go right ahead.))

"So who wants to wear the crown?" Daemon said with a grin as he spun it around his finger while they all celebrated back in their hideout.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:37 pm
{This is a wierd subversion of the Damsel Scrappy Princess and Princess Kidnap Plot.

There is this kind, beautiful, and very loving princess in this perfect and very happy land. She is protected by a brave knight who loves her dearly, and is expected to make him king some day. But you see, the princess can't let that happen - or else she's stuck as kind and loving. You see, she was once an evil and wicked sorceress/seductress - but was cursed by some purist wizard to embody the virtues she lacked. Which means that she cannot say hateful or negative things no matter how much she wishes to (i.e. "I ******** hate your guts!" would come out as "I love you so much!") unless she were kidnapped by a hansome villain and 'forced' into marriage. Because of this clause, she tries to give the designated villain as many opprotunities to kidnap her as possible by acting as weak and Mary-Sue like as possible, much to her own disgust at the necessity of such obnoxious horror. However, every time the villain is just about to complete the ritual - that ******** hero gets in the way! Thankfully, she has an ally in her attempts - her younger sister, who seems to have deciphered her cursed language and understands it's true intent. However, with only the aid of a stoic ten-year old and her own lacking plots - will she ever return to her former glory? Or will the princess suffer this Hell eternally? (To explain why the King and Queen have no clue about this, I'll say she was adopted.)}

"I want to, for sure." Larai grinned broadly, wondering if she'd feel like a Princess or a Queen if she wore it!

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:43 pm
((Lol. I like it. xd ))

"Well, I suppose it was your plan after all." Daemon said with a little half smile as he gently placed the crown on Larai's head before Kai could speak up.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:05 pm
{If I do make it, I'm playing the princess. Is there any character mentioned that you would want to reserve, if you did join? If not, I understand. XD}

Larai gave a mock-princess pose before bursting out laughing, offering Daemon a friendly hug - if only for a moment before handing the crown back to him. "Thanks for humoring me."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:25 pm
((I might partake in the solemn ten year old, and I think I already know the perfect pic. :3 ))

"I believe all that's left now is the party!" Daemon said with a grin as he snapped his fingers, a nice stack of bottles appearing in a dark corner of the room. "Ah, gotta love the poor lighting taverns have. Makes it so easy to steal." he said with a smug smile as he walked over to retrieve a bottle of booze.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:44 pm
{Awesome. I'll be searching for my awesome pic. Lol, I've already got an appearance in mind and everything.}

"I know, right? I don't know how many times I've robbed some foolish foreign dignitary blind because he was dumb enough to go drinking at an inn." Larai chuckled after saying this.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:48 pm
"I think he found the dwarven stuff..." Daemon said some time later as he poked Kai a few times, already passed out on the couch before he had barely started to feel a buzz.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:53 pm
Larai snickered. "Such a lightweight! I think I know what'll fix him right up..." she purred, pulling out a sort of magical pen. She planned on drawing various designs on his face, as well as a few choice pieces of profanity here and there - just as an impish brother-sister prank.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:56 pm
Daemon laughed as he watched her doodle away on her brother before his smile began to fall away. "Hey Larai? Can I talk to you for a bit...?" he said setting his bottle down on the table. "Preferably while Kai can't possibly listen in."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:06 pm
Larai put away her pen, and grinned up at Daemon. "Of course!" she said, seeming so happy - so trusting that this wouldn't be so terrible a thing. She had only recently stopped constantly assuming that Daemon was nothing but a completely iredeemable pervert.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:44 pm
((Just a slightly iredeemable pervert. biggrin Lol, jk.))

Daemon led her back outside, taking in the cool night air to help calm his nerves. He sighed and rubbed the back of his neck as he searched his mind for how to begin as he kept his back to her. "....Your parents....they were troubled by a demon for a while, weren't they?" he started, his hands resting in his pockets as he looked up at the dark sky dotted with stars. "I know...because that was me..." he said hanging his head guiltily. "It's a long and complicated story, but I came back as Milly's child, probably because I was always too stubborn to completely die...But looking back I'm honestly sorry for what I did, not that you believe me, I'm sure." he said turning to stand, arms spread and not the slightest smile resting on his face as he looked back at Larai who probably hated his guts at the moment. "You probably want to kill me right now, and I don't blame you if you do. You're free to do what you like to me, just know that Milly's done enough to me these past thousand years for me to pay for all that I've done, plus interest."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:46 pm
Larai stared in disbelief for many moments, though to be fair, she was more shocked than horrified. After many moments of silence she said, "It's been a hell of a long time since then, and if things sucked as badly as you claim, why should I despise you if you have already been punished? Not only that, but you don't seem half as bad as you used to be. I have at least a thousand questions, obviously, like what the ******** were you thinking when stabbing a little girl in the back who just helped you save major face when you know she's going to grow up to make sure it bites you in the a**? Also, why the change of heart? Was it the time you were imprisioned by Milly? Or was it something else?" Larai kept surprisingly calm as she asked these questions, although her eyes held a wary look in them. "Aand...why did you tell me this?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 325 326 327 328 329 330 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games