Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 326 327 328 329 330 331 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:59 pm
Daemon heaved a sigh of relief as he dropped his arms. "I hate to admit it, but it probably was Milly...." he said scratching the back of his head somewhat awkwardly. "As a demon, I'm glad to see her finally get in touch with her dark side, but as her father I can't help but wonder if she really hated me that much. I admit, I was hardly a shining example of parenting, but it's not like I actively abused her..." he said rather glumly before sighing again and looking back up at the sky as he slipped his hands back in his pockets. "As for why you?...I guess I'm actually enjoying this change of lifestyle, for one thing. Something I never would have discovered much less sought out had you not broke into my cell. Guess I'm also glad I lost our little bet too." he said with a grin as he chuckled. "Another thing, I'm the jackass that was holding your brother hostage and was enough of a scumbag to do gods know what to after you were kind enough to heal me after your father's brutal beating. And...I guess I'm enjoying your company." he said smiling back at her sincerely. "If I was going to get the snot beat out of me, I'd prefer it be done by you."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:12 pm
Larai couldn't help but offer a large smile after hearing this. This wasn't her usual jokester's smile, either, but a sweet and sentimental one. Whatever paranoia that might have lingered as gone, if only for the moment. "Well, I guess I can let bygones be bygones then since you phrased it so well." she said with a slight chuckle. "Just remember, if you ever meet mom and dad again, feign ignorance at all costs. Don't tell Kai, either. They think you're dead - it's better for both of us if it stays that way."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:18 pm
"But mostly for me. If your father saw me again, I'm sure he'd keep my head as a trophy, along with those of any other future incarnations I may or may not have." Daemon said with a chuckle as he put a hand to his throat. He felt...lighter somehow. Like he finally got rid of a massive weight he'd been carrying on his shoulders that not even he had been aware of. "Thank you though. I was certain I'd be lying in a pool of my own blood by now."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:23 pm
"Don't worry, I'm not that violent. At least, not most of the time." Larai replied, returning to her usual playful demeanor. "As for dad, what he doesn't know won't hurt him. Never did, never will." she replied with a playful wink, implying that she had done numerous stunts behind his back without his knowing to begin with.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:28 pm
"You should smile like that more often," Daemon said, talking about the sweeter one she'd held earlier as he started to go back in. "it suits you." he said with a kind smile.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:48 pm
Larai grinned all the wider, a light blush lighting up on her cheeks. "It's not that great, but thank you."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:56 pm
"Now where'd that pen of yours go? I can't very well pass up an opportunity like this." Daemon said with a mischievous grin after coming back to out-cold Kai.

((Top 11 Dumbasses in Distress. It is all worth it to hear about the #1 spot. You will love it. xd ))

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:09 pm
{I love him so hard right now. And I love you for linking me. Thank you, you have made my day. Now, to show this to my Twitard of a mom...}

Larai quickly pulled out the pen and handed it to Daemon, smirking ever so impishly.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:12 pm
With a mischievous grin, Daemon held the pen cap in his teeth as he filled the remaining available space on Kai's face before lifting his shirt and continuing on his stomach.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:50 pm
Larai quietly snickered, watching Daemon continue with their prank.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:36 pm
((I had a feeling you'd like it. biggrin You have to tell me how your mom takes it. XD I also highly recommend checking out the rest of the stuff on the site. Nostalgia Critic (the guy who did the countdown) makes fun of somewhat older movies, Spoony One makes fun of older movies and games (his multi-part rants on FFVIII and X are epic), Linkara's show Atop the 4th Wall makes fun of bad comic books (I linked you to the Lady Gaga comic a while back), Obscurus Lupa makes fun of...obscure movies (there's a truly epic Twilight knock-off), and Todd in the Shadows makes fun of bad pop music. His cynicism is truly a beautiful thing. XD ))

"Ah, his expression when he wakes up should truly be a sight to see." Daemon said with a satisfied smile as he capped the pen and stepped back to admire his work. On his face were the combined doodles of him and Larai, basic prank fare of profanity and drawings of varying levels of appropriateness, while on his stomach was a nice, dumbed down rendition of Van Gogh's Starry Night. Why? Just because he could.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:49 pm
{My mom said he looked and sounded like a whiney f**. We then had a short arguement about whether or not he had some good points. My mom is still a Twitard, but she did have to give it to the Nostalgia Critic - he does have many valid points. I will dig through the others, though. Thank you for linking me. XD}

"I almost can't wait." Larai said with an air of mischevious giddiness about her. "He is going to be so. Damn. Pissed."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:53 pm
((You're very welcome. :3 I enjoy converting more people into NC fans. biggrin ))

"I'm almost tempted to strip him down to his boxers for maximum humiliation, but then I'd be afraid of what else I'd find under there." Daemon joked as he held his chin and folded his arms in thought.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:13 pm
{XD Lol}

Larai chuckled. "I have to agree with you there."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 326 327 328 329 330 331 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games