Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Role Play What You're Wearing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spifflicious

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:46 pm
Nerius dreamed as he laid unconscious on the beach...

The fight with the creature swam miserably through his head, and he found himself looking down on it all, watching as his liquid body dove on the beast again and again... to no avail. Then the scene dissolved into another.

He was in an office... through a camera-like daze he followed his figure through the doors of his boss's headquarters. "I grow tired of her stunts, Nerius..." the deep voice boomed in an echo around him.

"I understand sir. She will be found... and caught... We will put a stop to this chaos for good."

"People are learning to live with it... and that cannot be... They must know the security only we can provide."

"Of course, sir..."

The scene dissolved again, and he was swimming. He shot through the open ocean like a bullet, covering a mile a second. He heard his own disembodied voice cut the silence of the underwater blur. "What you're doing is wrong." A more agitated tone of his voice responded, "No! It must be done. Ashoc must be brought to justice for her crimes!" The calm tone spoke again. "You will falter... You will fail... She is not..."

Darkness...

He stirred and tossed about, but did not wake.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:05 pm
"We don't have much time, with you storming through the streets the police are sure to know somethings up. I'll have the system down in two minutes be sure to be in the building by then and things should work out nicely."

Once he finished the turned to leave the van leaving Hedron in the care of the others, knowing that he needed to do his part now if the plan was to succeed.

As he approached the front gates he noted that everyone was on edge. He excused himself as he wove his way between people to get to the front entrance.

Tryig for someUniCreatures
New Eggs- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:13 pm
Elcia slung her bow and quiver across her back where her cascade of black curls made them virtually disappear.
"Alright now to be inconspicuous" She thought out loud and walked slowly toward the bank and with a bit of elven magic cloaked herself in an aura that actually compelled those around her to ignore her.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:36 pm
((Sorry for the delay guys))

Roland put on a jacket to cover the back-mounted staff, and tucked the gun into a shoulder holster. The blast shield proved to be a problem, however. "I'll just leave this here. I can come back for it later, when I need it."  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:44 pm
Elcia stationed herself on a bench outside the bank where she could see when they would be able to go inside.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:58 pm
Roland walked down the street a little bit so he was standing outside the building next to the bank. He leaned up against a telephone pole and lit a cigarette, catching a condescending glance from a passing jogger. She was fairly attractive, and Roland grinned at her while he puffed away at his cancer stick, just to be an a**. He then turned so he could see when Elcia got up to go inside. "Your move, Daedalus" He thought aloud.  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:00 pm
Upon entering the bank Daedalus was approached by the manager.

"Where have you been?! There were police officers here this morning, there seems to be fugitives in town. We need you to guard the vault."

"I was kidnapped yesterday by some people. I believe those were the fugitives. I escaped them, and I believe when they left they did something to the security systems. I shall check them immediately."

"That's good I'll check back with you in an hour."

Once the manager left Daedalus approached the nearest computer and began typing very fast, bypassing the firewalls and disabling the cameras, before he turned down the lights.

He then approached the manager again whispering "Sir we have a problem. When I tried to remove a virus from the system it shut everything down. I suggest that we get everyone to leave in a calm manner and close the bank until we get the system back up."

"Just what I needed today." The manager grumbled as he started herding the panicking people outside.

Daedalus nodded to Elcia outside signaling for her to enter.

Tryig for someUniCreatures
New Eggs- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:13 am
Roland saw Daedalus nod, and he started to head for the door of the bank. Suddenly the back of his gloves began to glow, and Roland grinned. Things were going to be interesting.  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:36 am
Hedron was busy getting the weapons on him.

Heln: "Good work Daedalus, now everyone move in" he said to everyone using telepathy.

Hedron whimpered as the guns were so big he could only move forward and backward in the van

Heln: "Its ok Hedron. you'll be able to move around in a bit."

hedron: he was nervous. he hated suspense before a fight or a mission.

Heln: "don't worry Hedron i'm sure Ashoc will give you a hug after the mission"

Hedron: ok, now he was just confused  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:33 am
Ashoc had walked up to the bench and started talking to Elcia, asking directions to a place on the other side of town, then deviating the conversation to flowers and the beach, until she felt Daedalus nod, then began to walk to the bank. She had to resist the urge to look back at the enclosure of trees where she knew the strange man was. It made her very uncomfortably and uneasy to think of someone wanting her, dead or alive didn't matter to her, it was all the same. Ashoc physically forced her thoughts back to the mission, and thought about what song to play to destroy the computers.  

Kerrigan_dragon

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:26 am
With Daedalus' and Heln's signal Elcia weaved toward the door of the bank she could sense Ashoc and Roland close by.
Slipping inside among the crowds being herded outside she quickly slipped out of sight of the manager.

"Okay now where is this vault?" she ask coming up beside Daedalus. Luckily the other employees where also occupied in evacuating the building and no one seemed to notice the group of people around the security android.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:42 am
Nerius awoke with a start, calling out some unheard word to an unseen listener. He didn't open his eyes just yet. 'Checklist..." he thought, and he went over the obvious. He was alive, albeit in a great deal of pain. He strained a bit and found he could move, though he had to wince as his wounds protested his motion. He breathed in, smelled the husky scent of a forest around him, and as he urged his brain into focus, he felt the water of the surrounding foliage cleanse his mind. He was able to think.

With a grunt, he opened his eyes and lifted himself to a seating position. "Argh... too much," he groaned and squinted, feeling lightheaded. He shook off the daze and opened his eyes again. Green filled his vision. "Where..." he started aloud, but as he looked around, he spotted a patch of sand just beyond the treeline and realized he could hear the ocean.

The creature had brought him to the others... a foolish move, no doubt, but... why? Why had he been spared? Who -were- these... Agents of Chaos... The name made him smile. "Well," he thought aloud. "If they left me here, they'll be coming back." And with that, he closed his eyes, quieted the storm of his mind, and meditated, forming a white mist all around his position.  

Spifflicious

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:35 pm
Ashoc glanced around at the fleeing people, trying to conceal a grin. She was feeling rather dramatic right now, so once she found the computers she began to play Beethoven’s fifth symphony, walking past each computer and taking delight in the little explosion each one made.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:01 pm
Roland walked over to the vault and eyed it for a few minutes. "Daedalus, can you open it? Is it digital, or manual? I need to know if I need to go get the blast shield."  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:52 pm
6 police cars pull up in front of the bank and Hedron gets out of the van with a 50 cal. semi-auto rifle and a stinger rocket launcher both with box ammo packs strapped to Hedrons back. he walks out in front of the bank and he shoots the top of it with the rifle breaking down rocks to seal off the entrance and nearby windows

Officer: "Lay down your weapons!"

Hedron: he points the rifle and shoots killing 4 officers and then he shoots a missile at the row of cars making them explode in a chain. soon more cop cars came in and opened fire on Hedron. Hedron shot the incoming cars with the rifle and stomped on the ground to knock the officers to the ground then he shot them by the masses with the rifles some more

HelN: "HA HA HA! Just as i thought he would do. Hedrons a good boy. Keep going you all and keep shard Daedalus you're getting company on the sides of the building, I repeat you have enemies coming through the sides of the building"  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games