Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
The Downfall of UndaCorp is...Done. I got bored. [DEAD] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pick One
  The Rodent Army
  Orgy XIII
  UndaCorp
View Results

WhisperingSouls

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:32 pm
She Dissapears so fast, his fist actually nicks her jaw, appearing next to him, she smiles..."Awwww you hit me on our first date, i don't think this relationship is going to work out" She dissapears again, continuing to re appear and dissapear in random spots....

coming into and out of view....she stops for a split second, seeing sav's disgruntled look on his face..."Oh comeon hunny! I'm just playing hard to get....."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 9:04 pm

Saverio smiled and remarked, "Funny thing about teleporation is that you cannot teleport into matter. Even something like a rock could simply destroy your body. Hey lookie here, I have a bunch of rocks, or will have some in a second. Say good bye to your instant teleporation. Oh and I plan to both hit it and quit it on the first date!"

Saverio picked his hammer up and jumped into the air. In the air he put both hands on the end of the hammer and came down swinging the hammer into the ground with all of his might. The ground splintered and shattered under the strike and cracks in the ground ran out 30 feet all around Saverio. As the ground cracked the Hammer sent small bits of stone from the ground in all directions, and the dust surrounded Saverio. He coughed a bit and waited to see what happened

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

WhisperingSouls

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 9:13 pm
she looks around waiting for the dust to clear....

coming out with a bleeding cut on her shoulder.....and sneezing....

"Bit dusty don't you think dear?"
She mockingly coughs and sneezes...the smile on her face immediately fades...."Now....I don't get abused by anyone." She brings her hammer down immediately on Saverios toe.....  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 9:31 pm

Saverio felt the hammer slam his foot snapping his toes of his left foot. He jumped back and fell to one knee. "s**t that was a well placed attack, I'll have to keep my one good foot going now." Saverio noted to himself. The broken toes were a discomfort, but he could apply the weigh to the other bones in his foot still.

Saverio stood up and spun the hammer in his hand. "You got luck that time, you could have teleported with a rock inside you, but the nick proves a point just he same. Saverio jumped off with his right foot spinning the hammer qucikly and only using the heel of his left he attempted to put his knee in her gut. His hammer spun under hers and locked in with his.

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

WhisperingSouls

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 9:32 pm
(( No whitty response? well ive gotta go put my son to bed...ive gotta work at 8 am so i gotta go...no trying to kill me unless im here to defend myself))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 9:56 pm
(taking into account the amount of time that has elapsed, the teleportation should still work for me for a while. I'll catch up by the end of my post, definitely)

Slim began her decent, gritting her teeth in concentration as the ground drew closer. Disappearing naught but a few inches from a painful landing, she reappeared in her prior position twenty feet away. She wasted no time, eyes sifting through the battlefield for signs of Skrat and Saverio. Skrat, it would seem, was done for. Saverio, on the other hand, she spotted a short distance away in a tussle with Whisp. A few seconds later, she watched his hammer split open the ground with awe-inspiring strength...

"Oh shoo-" she managed to mutter before the rocks beneath her lurched and erupted into the air, raising her on a small plateau.

Black shadows seeped from and coalesced around her face, forming a mask over her mouth to shield her from the inhalation of dust.

Sprinting forward, she held her katana at the ready in both hands, her briefcase handle looped about her elbow lest it hinder her movements too much. Whilst Saverio was locked in place with Whisper, she narrowed her eyes, lunged towards him, and smashed her shoulder into his side with all her might. The twisting, black mythril pauldrons she wore protected her from damage, and the heaviness of her apparrel sent her into him with considerable force. Enough to separate him from the fixated position with Whisp, at least.  

Slim95
Crew

WhisperingSouls

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:44 am
((I have to be to work in like an hour, so ive got to get into the shower, so this one may suck...no wait....ill just do it when i get back...))

((Thanks slim....hes a hard one to shake....))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:54 am

Saverio was blindsided by a new foe, or old one as it turned out. He had the hammer knocked out of his hand and went tumbling 20 feet. He stood up slowly and scratched the back of his head. "This is awesome, two young ladies and only one of me, but next time you want some of my attention slim you will have to be a little less physical!" Saverio yelled.

Saverio took up a boxing stance and started to run at the two of them, without the teleporation he would stand a real chance of getting somewhere, and he had fought more then two people at once before. "This should be half as easy" he thought as he let a three jab combo shoot at Slim's chest, gut, and face.

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Grim Undertow

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 8:44 am
She slowly staggered back into the wall behind her, having managed to just narrowly avoid getting vaporized by whatever it was that Undakai had just unleashed. Unfortunately for her, however, her wound didn't appreciate the sudden movement, and even more blood gushed out. damn...I was just starting to get it under control...

She had managed to somehow regain consciousness when Undakai began building up power for his blast...it was as if some outside force had pumped some of their power into her. She was still in a terrible condition, but things were looking a lot better...at least, until Undakai noticed her again.

I'm too weak right now to run, and if I fight back, I will, with out a doubt, die... She still held her hands over her gaping wound, trying to heal as much as possible. It was an extremely slow process...While she was quite adept at healing others, healing ones self was quite a different story. It required immense self control and a lot more time. Time that she simply did not seem to have.

If I'm to die here, Then I won't die without a fight...

She pushed herself off of the wall, stumbling forward slightly, glaring at Undakai.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 8:45 am
She laughed as he watched Savvy crash to the ground....stepping back allowing her co-workewr to attack him, she continues to laugh.

Watching sav try and take a blow or two to slim, she swings her hammer with all her strength at his ankles, causing him to trip, and hopefully some pain to them toes...

She places a foot on his chest, and holds the hammer head above his skull, she smiles...."So does this qualify as a secnd date?"

She brings the hammer up above her head, ready to come crashing into his skull , waiting for him to try to make another move...  

WhisperingSouls

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 3:26 pm
The first jab to her chest caused Slim to step backwards with slight discomfort, but there was little other damage. She had managed to place herself in a sturdy fighter's position, her armor absorbing much of the hit.

Seeing Whisp handle Saverio relatively well, she attempted to make a mental connection with Lin.

"Lin, I need a containment unit. Someone with handcuffs and preferably more sedatives. We've got Saverio running about down here."

Her thoughts were met with silence from the other end. "Lin?...Shoot. He must be out of range, or somewhere private in the building."

She reached into her greaves, producing her trusty pager and punching in her message. That, at least, should reach him.

If only she'd known.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 3:59 pm
Stopping immediately she sets the hammer down, and gets off of Saverio...."Listen....No...Shhhhh.....Listen!" She puts a finger up to her lips in the -HUSH- way.....staring off into the distance....the far distance she sees rose up and moving around....she looks down at saverio....struggling....she puts a hand above him..."Shh Dammit!"

Not a moment sooner a shooting pain, goes through her chest...clutching her heart, she lets out a blood curdling scream....Eyeing Saverio hoping slim can handle him, she says through clenched teeth "I'll....Deal...With...You.....later..."She dissapears and re-appears behind rose....

"You....have no right to live!" At once, a black aura begins engulfing her...flowing through her veins..."Now die....."

Her eyes begin glowing, filling with what looked to be blood, she whips out her hands, and electricity engulfs the wounded supposedly innocent little vine spitting school girl...."No one....and i repeat no one...Ever....EVER tries to hurt undakai....."

The electricity flowing from Whisps dark souls, is so powerfull that it raises rose into the air...no sign of emotion comes from her, she just listens to the girl...screaming in immense pain.....

Whisp does not stop...the electricity keeps flowing....  

WhisperingSouls

Skrat_teh_Squirrel

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:28 pm
Skrat looked at Thaliat, after watching the battle ensue between Whisper, Slim, and Sav before them. "I'm afraid I don't know how..." He mumbled, inattentively.
He closed his eyes, and heard himself screaming, but his voice was more high pitched, more girly. He seemed to be in a dark cavern, being electrocuted at a high voltage. He opened his eyes again. He noticed Whisper was gone.
"I'm sorry Thaliat, I must leave." He then took off toward the four squirrels that were huddled on the ground by Undakai's minions, shaking. Two other squirrels were standing beside them, watching over them. He stopped, hovering over the six of them. "Which of you is well enough to be my host?" He demanded. There was a tone in his voice full of care, but also full of anger. One of the squirrels that were huddled on the ground immediately jumped to his feet, and raised a paw in the air.
"Good job, kid." Skrat smiled at him from above. "Close your eyes."
The squirrel obeyed, and Skrat flew directly into his snout. There was a quick flash of a blinding white light, and the squirrel, once brown eyed, opened his eyes to reveal that they were no longer brown, but a flaming red.

His eyes then darted around the battlefield. He ran about 20 feet in front of him, then another 30 feet to his right, and finally another 10 feet in front of him. His body twirled, examining his surroundings, then he shouted into the air, a high pitched sound emmitting from his host's throat: "QUIT TORTURING MY COMRADES!!!!"

RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games