Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
Donate to create My Dream.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rate My Dream Avatar
  Eew.. meh..
  Fugly Az!
  Daw! So pwetteh!
  My ain't you jus teh cutest lil thang ever?!
View Results

Symphony of Serenity

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:57 pm
OMG I can't believe Kx left the guild sad Maybe he'll come back.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:06 pm
swordslash_311
well...you have a cute avi and hoping that you could complete your dream quest... blaugh xd 4laugh

Why thankies xd

And yup.. some people need to stop and rethink about this Rio issue.
They're acting like she died or something..

Thankies to my loyal bumperoos! You know who you are! heart

I lub j0o all biggrin  

ChibiMo0n

TomboyToolsLady

9,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:18 pm
bump  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:31 pm
ChibiMo0n

And yup.. some people need to stop and rethink about this Rio issue.
They're acting like she died or something..

I'm glad someone else feels the way I do about everyones reactions to the situation  

Symphony of Serenity

ChibiMo0n

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:47 pm
Yeah. It doesn't mean that we're robots and have no feelings. Just try to respect Rio's wishes for everyone not to be drastically affected by this. MOVE ON. 'Cause she obviously has. She has not forgotten us, neither will we ever forget her. DON'T spread the sadness to the WHOLE guild. No one wants this kind of attitude especially in this joyous season and time.

She's NOT dead, so stop the damn 'mourning' sessions and PM her or w/e you need to do, to get over this.

I hate clicking everywhere and all i see is:

RIOOOO crying gonk crying gonk scream crying gonk crying gonk

Just because we are not all doing that, doesn't mean that we are not just as saddened by this issue as you are. We don't all need to be acting like emo-tards just to show our sadness in the matter. 'Cause believe me.. we are all affected just the same.

Boy.. some people are going to wake up, look at their emo-ness splashed all over this guild.. and think "God i look like a total idiot stare "  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:53 pm
Yea it was really driving me nuts to click on every single post in this guild and see crying cause you know what? I deal with my kids giving me the crying faces ALL day long! I don't want to deal with it on here too. I also know that everything happens for a reason. Maybe it's time for someone else to shine here in the NSTG. I'm here to learn and help out others the way everyone has helped me... Merry almost Christmas BTW!!  

Symphony of Serenity

ChibiMo0n

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 12:03 am
Lol XD

ZOMG i know EXACTLY what you mean girl.

*sigh* i think only mommies will feel and understand this..

Like you said, i hate dealing with my kids and getting frustrated with real life issues and drama.. then coming online and seeing all the same crap here as well.

Lol thankies heart

Happy Christmas and Merry New Year! [nearly.. xd ]  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 7:19 am
heart Bumping and not commenting on current subject again, LOL  

Pinka-Boo-Boo

ChibiMo0n

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:49 am
Thanks Pinka heart

Zz.. i wish Rio would just return for the sake of all this drama and just put the fire out on all this burning and chaos that has resulted from her departure..

*sigh* rolleyes  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:08 pm
I'm pretty sure the fires will be quenched whether or not Rio decides to come back. It's all just a matter of time really. It'll all work out in the end.

*attempts to add in some positiveness before bumping up the thread up*  

Valentera

Symphony of Serenity

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:21 pm
Hey has anyone gotten an orphan yet?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 6:25 pm
I do XD

Mine is a lil boy called Harper heart

Thank You Valentera, both for the comment and the bump.  

ChibiMo0n

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 6:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I started out with Oliver.
Oliver Twist? sweatdrop

Now on to my second one called Mimi.
Which pretty much looks like Oliver... -_-|||

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 6:31 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yay!

I'm on my fourth orphan now!

I really love helping them!

Dropping by Mommy!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

BlackAmaya

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 6:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wow you're quick O_o

☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games