Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
Pictures of Stuff! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Symphony of Serenity

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:42 am
User Image
I love that tattoo! I want get one in that same spot with my kid's names in it. I think that is my next one.
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:55 am
Symphony of Serenity
User Image
I love that tattoo! I want get one in that same spot with my kid's names in it. I think that is my next one.
User Image

Yeah, I really like it. XD I want to get a few more, but my dad said no more until I turn 18.  

xXx_Toxic_Abyss_xXx

Sub Blu3

Gracious Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:51 pm
I have one to post. I have a nephew who is in the Air Force and he got this tat while in Peru.
User Image
It's a bit dramatic but he certainly gets lots of second looks!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:56 pm
User Image
That tattoo is freaking awesome!! Not dramatic at all, I love guys with tattoos (lots of them too)
User Image

Symphony of Serenity

xXx_Toxic_Abyss_xXx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:13 pm
imters
I have one to post. I have a nephew who is in the Air Force and he got this tat while in Peru.
User Image
It's a bit dramatic but he certainly gets lots of second looks!

Sweet! I love men with tattoos. I'm trying to convince my boyfriend to get one. I mean, he wants one, but he doesn't take pain that well.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:19 pm
User Image
To tell you the truth a good tattoo shouldn't really hurt. It might just be me though cause I am kinda into the pain thing.
User Image

Symphony of Serenity

Dachrinne

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:57 pm
User ImageUser Image
I think I am going to get a tattoo for my 18th birthday. I don't know what of... Just a little something maybe on my left shoulder or ankle.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:05 pm
User Image

Tattoos are addictive little sister so one little one may turn into a whole bunch xd User Image

Symphony of Serenity

Dachrinne

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:17 pm
User ImageUser Image
Lolz, I'm not big with pain... So if it hurts the first time, I probably wont do it again. I refuse to be like my uncle. (Hes loaded with em...)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:54 pm
Symphony of Serenity
User Image
To tell you the truth a good tattoo shouldn't really hurt. It might just be me though cause I am kinda into the pain thing.
User Image

Yeah, that's what I told him, but I don't know...lol

Mine didn't hurt at all, but pain doesn't bother me.  

xXx_Toxic_Abyss_xXx

xXx_Toxic_Abyss_xXx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:58 pm
Symphony of Serenity
User Image

Tattoos are addictive little sister so one little one may turn into a whole bunch xd User Image

Yeah, they are. I got one on June 21st and I already want another one. lol  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:11 pm
I have 2 a rose on my chest and a scroll with words on my left shoulder. My experience has been the bonier the area the more it hurts, unless your going for underbelly or someplace like that.  

Sub Blu3

Gracious Seeker

xXx_Toxic_Abyss_xXx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:26 am
imters
I have 2 a rose on my chest and a scroll with words on my left shoulder. My experience has been the bonier the area the more it hurts, unless your going for underbelly or someplace like that.
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Yeah. I did want to get my first tattoo on my foot, but there isn't much fat there so it would be really bony. I'm just going to wait for that one.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:28 pm
User Image

I thought the one on the back of my neck was going to hurt but it didn't it was funny though cause when he (the HAWT tattoo artist) was doing the part on my spine my face started twitching. I can't wait to get another one, I have already gotten 2 in the last 6 months and am ready for more.User Image

Symphony of Serenity

Dachrinne

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:07 am
User ImageUser Image
Lolz, well each of my parents have only one. My mom has a butterfly on her tummy and my dad has a cross on his ankle. So I want to get a butterfly sitting on a cross on my shoulder.

☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff