Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
FF Fans Beatrix is my NEW Dream Avi! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gaia needs more FF type items.
  Hey yeah!
  Uh, what's a FF?
View Results

Duke_Azriel

4,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:57 pm
User Image
Nope, but it is not that important. xp
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:22 pm
whee i know...just want to know if i'll "know" any of my witnesses.

wanna dance? of course you do *grabs Duke's hand...leads him to the abyss of people* when it's this crowded...it's kinda dancing..is okay...this is for fun... biggrin  

Chimaria

Duke_Azriel

4,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:17 pm
User Image
Reminds me of a mosh pit. xp
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:09 pm
*my scroll bar has magically reappeared...YAY!*

wink ...speaking of magic...maybe i ought to thin out this crowd?! *looks about* how should i do this? clean or dirty?! *looks at dress* Clean..unless you have any objection?! hmmmm?! because dirty is okay..i'll just have to change...  

Chimaria

Duke_Azriel

4,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:29 am
User Image
How do you go about doing the clean or dirty way?
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:46 am
whee *smiles* Duke..
clean...*takes out wand, waves it a bit* i wiggle this around and make people disappear..PPOOOFFF! very clean...
dirty has lots more options &more fun...hungry rapid dogs chasing and biting peoples; call in the bats they can do the same, not as messy- lots of trampling and the bats do bite; or really messy swords &/or guns...we can have lots more fun with chasing people about with swords *jabbing motion*...guns are a bit loud and break things i don't intend to break.

*eyebrows up* whatcha wanna do?  

Chimaria

Duke_Azriel

4,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:56 pm
User Image
Let's stick with the clean. Not up for avoiding cops later on. xp
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:29 am
whee to avoid any panic...i'll black out the floor, then do a strobing effect. by the time everyone's eyes adjust, they think the person they were dancing with took off...here put these glasses on and watch the fun. I'll just put people randomly outside...somewhere...since there's no water about...i won't have any "accidents"... whee
Ready?!  

Chimaria

Duke_Azriel

4,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:25 pm
User Image
cool Ready.
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:50 pm
*smiles...puts on dark glasses...waves wand around...mutters some incoherent words...lights go black for a few seconds then strobe white bright. some of the shadows seem to disappear, the air seems cooler...*

.....aren't you glad you wore those shades?? *takes glasses off*gee i wonder where everyone went? Guess that lighting problem scared a bunch of people off?! *big smile* ohhh luxuriousss space...*stretches arms out*

....uh wanna go outside? sometimes it is fun trying to find the people that were dispatched...i mean disPLACED. sometimes i have to put them in a better situation...*thinks back* yeah...better situation...  

Chimaria

Duke_Azriel

4,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:48 am
User Image
Yeah that was bright. Better situations eh? I am up for seeing this.
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:38 pm
surprised yeah..last time...i was in Hawaii and that ice cave club...i forgets the name, got a bit crowded so i did this and well...some of the clubbers ended up in the water...some of them couldn't swim. i only found out because i stepped outside and a bunch of the lifeguards were running, lights flashing everywhere. i went to check it out to find some bewildered ill-suited to swim peeps gagging and coughing trying to tell the cops they didn't know how they ended up in the water...the samoan cops were getting angry because the some of the clubbers were denying they had too much to drink.
no one got hurt, maybe they spent some ill-deserved time "downtown".

so i have to do a mental check...no large bodies of water, zoos (that's a sadder story), or mental hospitals nearby...

*takes Dukes arm* let's go outside...to make sure...maybe (hopefully) get a good laugh!  

Chimaria

Duke_Azriel

4,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:42 pm

Lets do it. *walks out*

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:30 pm
AHHHH check it out....*firetruck lights flashing..several people precariously on a 4th story ledge crying and whimpering* fireguy calls up..."don't jump, we are sending someone up to talk to you" Person yells down...i don't wanna jump i was in DV8, i don't know how i go here...really!"
fireguy "how much have you all been drinking, have you taken any drugs?" girl calls down" no drugs, jesus i don't know how i got up here...i was dancing and it went dark and now i'm up here...get me DOWN!" fireguy...turns to other smiles "don't worry ma'am just stay still" ..."how did i get up here! oh god oh god please get me down" ....

tee hee...lets keep looking...  

Chimaria

Duke_Azriel

4,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:57 pm
User Image
lol Whoops. Looks like you put them in quite the situation. Aww look. *points* Passed out guy is cradling the fire hydrant. whee
User Image

☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces