Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "YCQ" Your Cool Quests
~Dreams and Wishes~ Release~ (Info first page) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think of the guild idea?
  Awesome! I'd join =]
  Awesome but I wouldn't join
  It could be better...
  You'll just be wasting gold, don't do et D=
View Results

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:10 pm
I use to have issues about my legs. I HATED them. Then I decided, what the hell. I mean why should I have to nearly pass-out from being hot when most people don't care.

Sexy is an attitude. And since, I've gotten comfortable with my legs, I get complements on them.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:46 pm
User Image...YCQ Invader Karunoshi watches wistfully...User Image

Oh wow... that's definitely something I've never considered before. Sexy isn't a look, it's an attitude. Haha, I'll probably never forget that!

I haven't heard of that movie... then again. I don't watch much tv since I'm always on the computer XD

User Image...as she takes another step in her journey...
User Image

Karunoshi

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:51 pm
Karunoshi

Oh wow... that's definitely something I've never considered before. Sexy isn't a look, it's an attitude. Haha, I'll probably never forget that!

I haven't heard of that movie... then again. I don't watch much tv since I'm always on the computer XD

User Image

It really is!

It's that air of confidence. Like saying. "Screw it! I look good and if you can't see that you're blind!"

I'm self confident about my tummy but I'm trying to be less self-confident. But I have a little pudge and it makes me sad, because then people think you're pregnant or ask. And I want one. So it makes me sad.

And I'm very emotional today.

I reacted very severly last nite to some medicine and my throat swelled.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:25 pm

Aww *hugs* I'll definitely want kids when I'm older too. I wanted four... still kind of do.

Now when I think of how many kids I want I think of my "bro" who I used to have a crush on but is like, my best friend. I've actually kind of grown on him and starting to like him in a more... passionate way rather than giddyness like it was before.

((ranting on him I know))

We're both totally different but yet totally alike. He likes rap and hip hop, I like screamo and rock... basically everything. He's outgoing and hyper about all the time I think. I'm more outgoing and hyper to people I know and people I want to know.

We both take relationships seriously, he's looking for "the one" and so am I. He's currently with another girl who's bi and he asked me to think like a guy and then imagine your girlfriend saying "You're the one" yet going out with another girl. He said that it hurts him and if she does go out with another girl then obviously he isn't "the one" and he's leaving.

We both look at life the same way and keep our guard up no matter what. I'm kind of at a loss to describe him. He wanted 4 kids as well but his gf wants 2 which is opposite from William and I where I wanted four and William wanted 2.

If we both weren't in love with other people, we would have been so perfect for each other...

User Image

Karunoshi

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:29 pm

Haha I got distracted there for a moment ^_^;

Hmmm... I'm going to try and have that air of confidence now! I mean, I tried drastically to be honest all the time and now I am so confidence might be a little harder but it's so worth the trouble!

I'm confident... about my waist line. I take after my mother and I'm a double zero but I still feel as if I'm fat which I know is horrible since I'm practically underweight. Underweight compared to the average teenager but I'm still healthy!

Aww *hugs* I hope you throw that medicine out the window! scream
Is your throat better now?

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:30 pm
Well, it keep randomly swelling if it doesn't go down soon I'm going to have to go to the ER.

Yeah, I'm like a 16 size with DD cups. But after I decided that I liked me, alot more people liked me. Every once in awhile I get all eh...and think I'm fat.

Yeah, we want kids when they happen. But I'm having that hormonal thing where I want them NOW!

It sounds like you two are....maybe destined. But don't look to hard. I got to the point, where I was fixing to swear off guys and was starting to consider someone just for kissing which is totally against me. But right about that time, when I was so despondant HE came into my life. My hubby and I have been together a year and two months and married for almost 5. Hehe!  

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:43 pm
bump!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:33 pm
bump!  

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:05 pm
User ImageYCQ Invader Lenelee...

Sounds like soulmate there with that friend of yours Karu. Well, if it's meant to be...it'll happen.
...your midnight assasinUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:10 pm
Hehe!  

Everette Kitesor

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:48 am
User Image

Invader Bump

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:14 pm
Bump to the top!  

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:35 pm

Glomps you all!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:41 pm
Lenelee

Glomps you all!

OHhh!!! Goldfish scarf! Opening or buy?  

Naminee Kairi

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:17 pm

I loved it so much that I saved and bought it! Sooo...pretty
eek *becomes mesmerized*

"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games