Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "YCQ" Your Cool Quests
LBP's Quest thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oh, Wet Cement
  *Writes "I was here" In the cement*
View Results

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:42 pm
You sound...happy about that 0_0

I dont want to go back! You acnt make me! *cries*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:40 pm
yah, i am excited about it. i will be able to ignore my family a bit better. Every time i come home they expect me to fix every little problem that occurs on their computer. I told them how to prevent those problems form occurring, but they dont listen to that....I hate being the smart one in my family.right now they did something to their computer so it wont even connect to the internet. they were running it for a couple months with no protection on it at all(i told them they needed it a long time ago). Once i get back to campus i can ignore them. Does this make me sound like a jerk? or just someone who was pushed too far. lol
sorry about ranting.
time to save for the nartian rock. i will get it next week or something like that. some time before it evolves the first time. i should have enough for that.  

LordBurningPhoenix

randomgirl768

Greedy Shapeshifter

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:48 pm
id be doing the same thing as you if it were me  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:17 am
ninja  

Meldiriel

LordBurningPhoenix

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:20 pm
Hmm. not much is going on. almost ready to get the nartian rock.(once it goes down in price). I am guessing it will have a 3 week evolution length(almost all others of that price have had that length). just wondering when it will evolve first. i doubt it will be next week, maybe the week after....just guessing.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:13 pm
Should be two week from now, possibly three. I think! hehe!

I got to get myself after that. Hehe!  

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:28 pm
User ImageYCQ Invader Lenelee...

*invades*

Hello everyone. The lurker has emerged from the shadows ninja
...stealing your heartUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Oh, welcome back Lenelee. I have not seen you around lately. Guessing from your comment, you have just been watching threads, and not commenting on them. Welcome back and hope you will stick around for a while. its nice to see familiar faces in the YCQ.
And i have a moderatly decent green avi for the next couple days. Dressing up for St Patricks day. I guess its good that my inventory is growing to the point where i can dress up for holidays. Lets see, what is the next holiday....April......april fools day, easter....Darn, nothing for easter as of yet.  

LordBurningPhoenix

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:11 pm
LOl hehe!

I don't know if I have anyting except....dander. The EI not the condition!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:02 pm

^_^

Thanks for the welcome back. I've been around and just poking in and reading some of the threads in here. I just wasn't in the mood to post I guess. I've been pretty busy too. It's nice to know I was missed. 4laugh

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

LordBurningPhoenix

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:31 pm
Yah, i know what you mean. Oh, and Thank you so much for the Changling Baby Girl. You have given me so many nice gifts, I need to find some way to help you out. ^.^  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:33 pm

No problem. I love giving out nice donations when I have the gold to spare. More so to the peeps I enjoy talking with. 3nodding

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:39 pm
That list is nice and dwindling! hehe!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:51 pm
@lenelee - Thanks, from what i have seen of your donations so far, they are large and are more than the person could ever ask for. You like to give out really nice gifts. ^.^

@evie - Yah, thanks to Lenelee, i am now half way there(not including the 2 recolors, mercury moon and black drome) I actually have enough to get the nartian rock like i want right now, but i am going to wait for it to go down, then i will have enough gold to spare to do some other stuff. i hope it hits under 100k before next monday. ^.^  

LordBurningPhoenix

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:15 pm
Ugh! I'll settle for 110k.

I'm so behind in my updating. Argh!  
"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers