Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
.HACK//Sandbox [Semi-DM'd, Explanation Inside] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:47 am
"Hey, no worries. I've enjoyed being with you. You tease back. And you don't object when I use you as a test subject for new recipes," she teased back at him. "We're a perfect match that way. Why would I run away? It's perfectly comfy here."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:50 am
"And I you..........and I rather be your test subject then" he strokes her back and paused a bit "Think we're a perfect match in any other ways?" he said shyly and smiled while stroking her back  

Red Glacier

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:54 am
Gabrielle blushed shyly and shrugged. "Maybe. I dunno. We haven't tried any other ways, have we?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:56 am
Kerrigan_dragon
Gabrielle blushed shyly and shrugged. "Maybe. I dunno. We haven't tried any other ways, have we?"

"unless you count hugging and cooking together" he shrugged slightly and stroked her back.  

Red Glacier

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:12 am
Gabrielle blushed and looked at Roc seriously. "Roc. I..." she looked away, unable to talk. "Are you... hungry?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:19 am
he looks shyly at her, he knew she wanted to say something else but he decided he wouldn't pressure her. he strokes her arm gently "Yeah.....food sounds nicely, i'll help you"  

Red Glacier

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:23 am
Gabrielle continued looking away, then burst out saying, "RocIthinkIlikeyou!" quickly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:25 am
"You think......you like me?" he said slowly then smiled at her "Well......I do like you" hi shoulders go up a bit shyly  

Red Glacier

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:31 am
Gabrielle slowly turns and looks at him, then gives a small smile, which soon blooms into a grin. She looks down at the bad and smooths some wrinkles out of the blankets, but she can't hide her smile. "So, um... You... wanna go out or something, once the media cools down?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:39 am
"Gladly" he strokes her head and grins back at her "That sounds grand Gabrie. Anything in particular in mind?"  

Red Glacier

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:54 am
Eric awoke and sat up, rubbed the back of his neck. He had slept wrong, and his neck was stiff. He turned his head from side to side, cracking his neck. It helped a bit. He stood up and walked over to his desk to fire up his computer. He then sat down and switched on the tv, not doing much of anything until he was fully awake.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:10 pm
"Not really... go to the movies? Or something? I dunno." She turned to the door when she heard sounds coming from outside. "Oh, I guess Eric is up. I'll cook breakfast for all of us, then." She leaned off the bed cheerfully, with even more bounce in her step than before, then turned to Roc and smiled shyly at him for a moment. She leaned over the bed and gave him a hug, then a quick kiss on the cheek. Blushing, she left the room.

"Hi Eric!" she said once she was out, and saw him sitting at his desk. "I hope you didn't sleep too horribly."  

Kerrigan_dragon

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:15 pm
"Sounds good either way" he gave her a tight hug but blushed when she kissed his cheek and before he knew it she was gone. "Better go help out" he shifts a bit then realizes the wheel chair was still out of reach. He gives an annoyed sigh under his breath "...damn..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:19 pm
"Oh hey Gabrielle, good morning. I slept well, I suppose. Just next time I have to remember to NOT fall asleep with my head on the arm of the couch. Anyway, you and Roc doing ok?" He asked as he got up and rummaged in the fridge, grabbing a soda to help wake him up.  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:21 pm
Gabrielle hears Roc swear, and she pokes her head inside. "Oops. Forgot about the wheelchair." She moved the wheelchair next to the bed and smiled crookedly at him. "Sorry." She ducked out of the door again quickly.

"I'm doing quite well, Eric," she replied once she got out again. "And Roc is doing pretty well, considering. And we're both doing fine. Mhmm. I'll take the couch tonight, ok?" She seemed rather eagar to change the subject. Following him to the kitchen, she looked in the fridge. "What should we have to eat?"  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff