Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
THE BAR [The NSTG RP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What can I get you?
  A drink, please!
  I'm looking for someone.
  Directions?
  I see you also serve snacks...
  A field of cornflowers.............
View Results

A_Mind

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 3:05 am
lol  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:33 pm
* walks into bar, calm, cool, and collected. goes and takes the 3rd seat form the end of the bar*  

naramiko07

Trailwalker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 1:19 am
*door opens quietly and without attracting any attention Trailwalker enters the bar, takes a seat just to one side of the door where he can check out the crowd* and softly says "I'd like a shot of cranberry with a gingerale back please"

(Thinks to himself "My how things have changed in this lifetime")  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 4:49 pm
*looks at train walker as he comes in. when he sits, nara gets up and walks over* im looking for this guy.. can you help me? * hands a pice of paper with the name "Raphael Uzaki" written on it*  

naramiko07

deathking5320

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:21 pm
*deathking5320 walked in the looked around* said ," im new can i get some help can i make alot of gold fast."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 8:23 pm
*walks over to deat king5320 and glares at him*  

naramiko07

bluelunarstar

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 4:50 pm
*A young looking girl walks in, looking around the bar. She bumps into a seat*
Oh..my
*Pulls the seat back and sits down on the seat*
I'm such a klutz sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 4:19 pm
*Walk in to the wretched place,looking for a seat.*"Um,excuse me, but what do you call this place?...Anyways I'm secretly trying to build something evil in my house...MY house...come check it out!...Um,I don't have a link... Anyways,the adress is: 1 Barton 3384...Muhuhahahahahaha!!!Donations will be accepted,and non-donations will also be accepted.Insults may also be accepted.Ahem. And my home is under construction.You'll know what it is soon.Mwahaha."*Walks out of the wall...wait,the window.*  

fredyjai

naramiko07

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 8:11 pm
*broke attention with death king* what...the...hell? how can someone possibly be more evil than me? that just doesnt seem possible....* goes and ponders on it* well, looks like ill just have to kill him. eventually  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:33 pm
Walks into the bar slowly and as quietly as possible.....

Shyly taking a sit as far away from a crowd as possible. *HHMM* FB thinks *What should I order?*  

fyrebrite

nox10

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 7:05 am
*nox10 comes in* Yo ill take a beer domokun  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 6:34 pm
wocks in "yo"  

sora the key

Aquaia

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:00 pm
hello  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:40 am
Walks in the bar scanning the room.... "good they aren't here, blasted things... i don't understand them." then out of the corner of his eye... domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun "Oh #*@^&, what the $&!# are you? stop following me around!!!", runs out of the bar to return later on when the domokun aren't around.  

celticwarriorsca

naramiko07

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:00 pm
*laughs at celtic warrior* "omg, that is hilarious! your getting followed by domo's!! lol if your not carefull, they will violate you!!"* falls on floor laughing* *ghasp* "just let me know"*ghasp* "if you need"*ghasp* "help getting rid of them"  
☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games