Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Plat prize every 5 pages! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

new pole!
  *does the no pants dance around the pole*
View Results

IMWanderling

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 6:01 pm
eek Oh? Did I miss a contest?? I must have been out to lunch or something... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 6:02 pm
IMWanderling
eek Oh? Did I miss a contest?? I must have been out to lunch or something... sweatdrop

its a sticky and its still going on......... it will be until all the money and stuff is gone... cool  

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

IMWanderling

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 6:03 pm
Goddess Ace
IMWanderling

You'll pass the semester though, right? One test doesn't tell all, after all. wink You love to act, don't you. Will we be seeing you on the big screens? biggrin

Yeah, I'll pass. I might get low grades but I still mange to bring them up. Ah, I more of a script writer than actress. In drama club I'm doing the set design.

I've seen your work. You'll rock! blaugh I just know it! 3nodding Can't wait to see more.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 6:04 pm
jfm567
IMWanderling

its a sticky and its still going on......... it will be until all the money and stuff is gone... cool

I better go check it out then... eek  

IMWanderling

Manji-luo

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 6:07 pm
LOL xp xp  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 3:32 pm
OMG! eek Your thread was moved down... I thought I'd better get my butt in here and grab some Ramen before it was all gone. Root beer me, dahling... Please? xd  

Wanderlings Muse

Manji-luo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 3:36 pm
Mystical_Muse
OMG! eek Your thread was moved down... I thought I'd better get my butt in here and grab some Ramen before it was all gone. Root beer me, dahling... Please? xd
*hands you some ramen and root beer* thanks, but sorry about that ^^;; long day -.-;; plus i have a dull ehadache at the moment  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 4:19 pm
Oh bloody hell, it happens again. Another argument. I'm expecting the: "You take things to serious" again. What can I say, I do and when I don't everyone hates me. I can never win.  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Manji-luo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 4:20 pm
Goddess Ace
Oh bloody hell, it happens again. Another argument. I'm expecting the: "You take things to serious" again. What can I say, I do and when I don't everyone hates me. I can never win.
ouch. i know how that goes...i'm the same way sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 4:26 pm
Yeah, well, its a stupid argument. Over a ******** role play - ha, this happened last time. Geebus, I can't help if I get like this. I don't join many rps and once I get into them - I get into them. Same goes for when I write scripts. I'm not like my girl friend & friend who just toss them about. -Sighs-  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Manji-luo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 4:27 pm
Goddess Ace
Yeah, well, its a stupid argument. Over a ******** role play - ha, this happened last time. Geebus, I can't help if I get like this. I don't join many rps and once I get into them - I get into them. Same goes for when I write scripts. I'm not like my girl friend & friend who just toss them about. -Sighs-
*comforts you and offers you some ramen and root beer* (i could sure go for a root beer right about now...)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 4:34 pm
Manji-luo
Goddess Ace
*comforts you and offers you some ramen and root beer* (i could sure go for a root beer right about now...)

Oh me too, I'd love some root beer. Ah, but I find this to be true:
If people really acknowledge each other, sometimes they'll end up fighting.
Heh, well, we argue alot so I guess we acknowledge eachother.  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Manji-luo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 4:46 pm
Goddess Ace
Manji-luo
Goddess Ace

Oh me too, I'd love some root beer. Ah, but I find this to be true:
If people really acknowledge each other, sometimes they'll end up fighting.
Heh, well, we argue alot so I guess we acknowledge eachother.
that can be good or bad sweatdrop depending on how you view it  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 4:55 pm
Yeah, well now I got the other friend jumping on my back. Apparently, she's always wanted to tell me that everyone has opioins. I know this - I just like to say mine for once. Seriously, everytime I've said my opion, she's fuzzed me out over it. Its annoying. I try to do things correctly and what I deem is right, meh, but I guess they want the childish roots. Gawd, horrible night.  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Manji-luo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:01 pm
Goddess Ace
Yeah, well now I got the other friend jumping on my back. Apparently, she's always wanted to tell me that everyone has opioins. I know this - I just like to say mine for once. Seriously, everytime I've said my opion, she's fuzzed me out over it. Its annoying. I try to do things correctly and what I deem is right, meh, but I guess they want the childish roots. Gawd, horrible night.
*comforts you and offers you another root beer*  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games