Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
Find Your Match! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I went down to georgia

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:50 am
[General Information]

Picture:

Name: David

Ages: 15- 20(Willing to date)

Orientation: Strait

Interest: Manga, Anime, Minecraft, Gaia

Hobbies: Reading, Drawing, walking

What Grade I'm In: 11

Favorite Music: Rock, and K-POP

Favorite Books: Game of thrones, Hunger games, Child of Vengeance, Naruto, Berserk

[What Your Looking For]

Description: I am looking for a girl my age or older. I am looking for someone who is optimistic, mature, and playful, and who can take teasing. I am looking for someone who will dominate me in a gentle way. I want the person to actually like me for what I am. I would like someone who will be interested in having a future with me... (Whatever your looking for describe it in here)

[Other Sites:]

Other Sites To Contact:

Anyways, if you want to talk please pm me smile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:20 pm
[General Information]

Picture: http://i741.photobucket.com/albums/xx51/EvilMika1/thm_phpgNDC7J_zps42f55510.jpg or http://s741.photobucket.com/user/EvilMika1/media/thm_phpRdweJQ_zps891f017c.jpg.html

Name: Sarah

Ages: 16-17ish, its ok if you're about to turn 18 but only if it's okay with you .u.(Willing to date)

Orientation: Pansexual

Interest: Tumblr, Archery, Drawing, Music, Reading

Hobbies: Drawing, Reading,Writing crappy poems, Roleplaying

What Grade I'm In: Sophomore .u.'

Favorite Music: Rock, Punk, Indie, etc. Pretty much anything that catches my attention c:

Favorite Shows: Supernatural, Hannibal, Sherlock, Doctor Who, Wilfred, Game of Thrones, American Horror Story,Teen Wolf, anything that involves murder and a funny story line

Favorite Books: The Fault in Our Stars, Warrior Cat series, Hunger Games, Interview with the vampire, House of Night, etc

[What Your Looking For]

Description: Anyone (FTM, MTF, Girl, Guy,literally anyone) to spend time with and watch my favourite shows with and cuddle up to when I'm tired. Also piercings and tattoos are a nice touch c: I also like guys with beards (this includes FTM <3) You also have to comfortable with sharing hoodies and whatnot c: Also liking huge sweaters are a plus

Other Sites To Contact: Tumblr- gingerdorksickle.tumblr.com  

HoshiImai

Desirable Kitten

11,000 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Waffles! 25

Mobius92

Beloved Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:26 pm
[General Information]
User Image

Picture:
https://scontent-b-sjc.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/t1/562346_522653367820005_1528207481_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10200240511048023&set=t.529092768&type=3&theater

Name: Mikal

Ages:19-24

Orientation: Straight

Interest: Sonic, Anthro art, Art in general, Collored hair

Hobbies: Video Games, Anime, Manga, Books, Drawing, Writing

What Grade I'm In: Still tryin to get into college! xd (But I do have a job.)

Favorite Music: Punk Rock and Alternative

Favorite Shows: Adventure Time, Fairy tail, Skins, Supernatural

Favorite Books: A Wizard from Earthsea, Fall of Reach, The Dresden Files

What Your Looking For: Friends right now but datting wouldn't be out of the qeustion.

Description: Right now I'd just like a friend. I got out of a pretty awful relationship recently but I'm I'm still open to dating. I'm a little naive at times but I still like to trust people so I guess that isn't changing. xd
But as for what I'm seeking I would prefer some one I could hold a conversation with. I'mma bit of a furry and a huge Sonic fan but that just comes with growing up watching Toon Disney! whee
So someone with similar interested would be pretty awesome. emotion_dealwithit

Other Sites To Contact:
Facebook
Deviantart

If you wanna know more about me just drop by my profile. There's a lot of pretty cool stuff there.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:43 pm
[General Information]

Name: Josh

Ages razz referably 17-20 Exceptions could be made(Willing to date)

Orientation:Straight

Interest:Gaming, Tech, Anime, Music

Hobbies:League of Legends, Gaming, Anime, Tech (Building and tinkering with things, etc.), Pokemon, YouTube

What Grade I'm In:Senior and likely going to College soon

Favorite Music: I listen to pretty much everything besides country and rap. I usually go through different phases when it comes to music and right now would be my Kpop and Jpop phase. I also really like Ska, so things like Reel big fish, Aquabats, mighty mighty bosstones, and streetlight maniphesto. That's only a small bit of the music I like. I could go on but that'd take to long

Favorite Shows: It's always sunny in Philadelphia, Breaking Bad, Malcolm in the middle, Science Documentaries (Carl Sagan's Cosmos, Etc.), South Park, WWE, Modern Family, Beavis and Butt-Head, King of the Hill. I don't watch a whole lot of TV mostly because I hate watching ads, so instead I prefer YouTube.

Favorite Books:I'm honestly not much of a reader.

[What Your Looking For]

Description: I'm looking for a girl who has similar hobbies and interests, geeky, someone who I can just chill out all day with on Skype either talking, watching videos or movies, or playing games. Someone who can be talkative because to be honest I'm pretty shy and being with someone who can talk a lot is a big plus for me.

Other Sites To Contact: Don't want to put them out in the public but if you want my Skype or anything else feel free to PM me

BooCawkEh

Liberal Gekko

7,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

jackiee153

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:14 pm
[General Information]

Name: Please call me Jackie smile

Ages:16-20 (although I like making friends!)

Interest: Animals, writing, nature,different cultures, politics,Anime, the arts,I'm really curious, so just about anything honestly ^^

Hobbies: Sleeping, shooting archery, reading, writing

What Grade I'm In: Senior in high school/Freshman in College

Favorite Music: Rock, but I listen to a wide variety

Favorite Shows: Hannibal, The Black List, Sherlock, Naruto

[What Your Looking For]

Description: Someone nice and funny I guess? Someone who gets along well with others and has similar interests? I

Other Sites To Contact: PM me for more info, Skype, and what-not.

Anyone into Meyers-Briggs, I am an ENTP razz

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 7:25 am
Name: Maria
Orientation: Bi-Curious (leaning more into girls)
Interest: I'm interested in people who like to have fun, text most of the time, and just enjoy our time together! biggrin
Favorite things to do: I love to play drums, sing (even though im bad tbh), play minecraft, watch youtube videos, etc
What Grade am i in?: 11th Grade
Favorite kind of Music: Rock , Alternative, and a bit of Pop.
Favorite shows: Law and Order, TLC shows , Adventure Time, etc
Favorite Books: um.. Great Gatsby, Beastly, etc.
What state I live in: New York
Any sites That you can contact me from: Kik, Facebook, Cellphone smile
What Gender you are Interested in now:
Girls/ Boys (Bi guys are welcomed too!)
-----------------------------------------
What you are looking for. Someone who loves to have fun, make people laugh, who likes me for me not my looks. :3

Partner Online or real life? Online maybe real life :3
What Ages are you willing to date? 16-19  

Grunnylover679

kesuke uchiha

Blessed Genius

10,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:29 pm
[General Information]

Picture:
I have since grown some facial hair but I try and keep it neat User Image

Name: Levi Karkiainen

Ages:18-28

Orientation: I am very very straight.

Interest:
History
culture
religion
martial arts
reading and writing, (fiction)
philosophy
medical science
Guns

Hobbies:
history
martial arts
reading and writing
gaia
games that require a lot of thought
swords historically accurate weapons

What Grade I'm In: freshmen in college

Favorite Music: dont have a favorite though if I was forced to choose I would say christian music or classical rock. and I mean golden age of rock Queen, ZZ top, Deep purple, CCR. the good stuff

Favorite Shows:
NCSI
Mythbusters
a few others that are kinda...meh

Favorite Books:
the Darth Bane trilogy
enders game
and my own books

[What Your Looking For]

Description: what I am looking for is someone who is of christian faith. more specifically non denominational christian, very old fashioned and patriotic, Someone who does NOT believe in premarital sex. though might not mind cuddling a LOT, she doenst have to be a gamer but that would be fun so long as games and the internet are not her entire life. I need someone who will love me just as I would love them. nag at me about my health and responsibilities so I remember them and live my life honorably. someone who is not ignorant and no I am not saying someone who wants to say they are not ignorant but someone who really is not ignorant. someone who does not care about what other think of them. no preppy anything no craze on fashion and though its not too important I dont like sports at all so someone who is the same would be nice lol

now as far as preference. if I may be entitled to some selfish requests. mind you these are preferences not needs in this area
I like long silky hair, it is beautiful and I love it ^_^
I like short girls and petite girls and if you have or are going to get implants....ick...try not to approach. I do not like fake people in the sense of people who make something that is not them out of themselves or someone who wants to be something that is not who they are.
as far as patriotism goes...I do need a girl who is patriotic as in actually caring what is going to happen to our america, though not overly political. but I would not object in the least to a girl who fires a shot gun off her porch and yells MURICA!! XD
I like freckles I think they are cute.
I prefer a girl with a strong mind who can logically think through things. and dont say they dont exist cause I have met plenty. but all the good ones are taken. lol
a girl who if she has something to say will simply say it not fearing anything, willing to confront her problems instead of letting them bottle up.

Other Sites To Contact:
facebook, I think Im the ONLY Levi karkiainen in the world

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:44 pm
[General Information]

Picture: I don't have one teehee

Name: Tee( more info upon request :3)

Ages:16-22

Interest: Sciences, Music, Language

Hobbies: Basketball, anime, cosplay, singing, roleplay, playing videogames

What Grade I'm In: 10th going to 11th next school year <3

Favorite Music: I have to many <333

Favorite Shows: Supernatural, American Horror Story, (does anime count???)

Favorite Books: Series Song of Ice and Fire, The Myth Series, ect.

[What Your Looking For]

Description: A guy who is sweet, tall, loves anime and manga, will make me laugh but also make my heart skip a beat, listen to my stupidness, Will role play with me but also let me rule the world *cough cough* I mean talk about sports with me lol

Other Sites To Contact:Instagram, Skype, Kik, Facebook

PrinceTunaOfFish

KiIala

Nine-tailed Cat

12,440 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:11 pm
General Information

Picture: User Image

Name: Carol

Ages: 18-22 (something close to mine)

Interest: Listening to music, i dernoo.

Hobbies: Drawing, making youtube videos, anime, videogames, online games, dancing, traveling, photography, roleplaying, making art on photoshop, badmitton, cooking, lotsss.

What Grade I'm In: Graduated. ( : Im not sure if I wanna attend college, Im pretty stupid. : c

Favorite Music: Way too many. I like different styles. However, I will not listen to country sorry. ><

Favorite Shows: Reality : Chasing Life, Reba, Sam and Cat, and Young and Hungry.
Anime: Naruto, Inuyasha, Pokemon, Fruits Basket, The Meloncholy of haruhi Sazumiya, Wolfs Rain, and Sword Art Online.

Favorite Books: I dont read. o :

What Your Looking For

Description: Well, any guy is fine as long as he is not abusive. I am not picky. ^^ I am so thankful for any. Also, I'd prefer the type of guy who doesn't spend a lot of money on me. All I ask for is love and care. ^ . ^
Also, if you are the type of guy looking for some you know whatt, I am terrified of it and will refuse. I am too scared to have a kid too im so sorry. ):
I wanna adopt one though. ^^

Other Sites To Contact: Youtube, Facebook, Skype, and Deviant Art.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:06 pm
Name: Kendal
Favorite things to do: Play games, go for long walks and take photos.
What Grade am i in?: Finished School years ago
Favorite kind of Music: I don't mind most music as long as you can tell its music instead of noise with the same words repeated over and over...
Favorite shows: Scrubs (finished) Merlin(finished) and Sherlock which is still going biggrin
What Do I like to do during my spare time: gaming or if I cba for that I usualy go for walks and take photos :3
Any sites That you can contact me from: this.
Picture Of Me: It's me smile
What Gender you are Interested in now: Girls
-----------------------------------------
What you are looking for. A girl who knows right from wrong and understands that I take internet relationships serious from the start! and also a girl I can care for, make happy when they are sad and to show them I care smile

Partner Online or real life? online to start with, would like someone in UK so I can text and call them smile
What Ages are you willing to date? 16-23  

kendal321

Serpent Detergent

Demonic Felis catus

12,625 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:37 pm
Name: Amber
Interest: Anime, video games, reading
Hobbies: What's listed above, darling
Music: Anything but rap and country
Grade:12
Books: The Cemetery Boys, Chronicles of Vladimir Tod, Looking For Alaska..etc
Ages:18+

What I'm looking for: A person (relationship/friendship) who I can really relate to and have great conversations with. heart  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:57 am
[General Information]

Picture:

Name:Kim

Ages:19-22(Willing to date)

Interest: Long Boarding, Baking, Videogames, Watching Gaming youtube channels like GassyMexican, Seananners, Smosh Games, Pewdiepie

Hobbies:Longboarding, Hanging at a Garage(Mechanical not like a house garage) drink a few beers and just chill, Going to the library,

What Grade I'm In:Graduated

Favorite Music:Techno or anything with a bouncy beat including house and dubstep ect.

Favorite Shows:Mostly Netflix i dont really watch tv alot.

Favorite Books:Anything with a good story

What Your Looking For:A friend, Because a good relationship starts with friendship. But basically friends just people to talk to.

Description: Well i live in B.C Canada so if you live around and want someone to talk to shoot the s**t whatever. I'm a pretty chill person.  

Taeping

scarletlovesong

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:21 pm
[General Information]

Picture: PM smile

Name: Yasmin

Ages: 20+(Willing to date)

Interest: Video Games, TV Shows, Baking, Art

Hobbies: Free lance makeup, gaming, school

What Grade I'm In: I'm an Engineering student at a Uni.

Favorite Music: It varies, but some favorites are Muse, Gorillaz, Lindsey Stirling, etc.

Favorite Shows: Orphan Black, Lost, Sherlock, Dr. Who, Heroes

Favorite Books: Kafka on the Shore, the 5 people you meet in heaven, Shakespeare works, etc.

[What Your Looking For] Friends smile

Description: I live within the US and for a more precise location, just pm me smile Feel free to!

Other Sites To Contact:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:13 pm
*UPDATED*

[General Information]

Picture: PM! biggrin

Name: Paul

Ages: 16-20(Willing to date)

Interest: Music, writing, reading, running/biking, video games

Hobbies: Music, Writing, Reading, Running/Biking/Exercise, Video games, hanging out with friends, etc.

What Grade I'm In: 11

Favorite Music: Any type of music! Though, I'm not a huge fan of new age pop/rap

Favorite Shows: Anything that I can really sit through and find entertaining!

Favorite Books: Anything that I can sit down and have a good read with! Though, my favourite type of books are classic literature or philosophy!

[What Your Looking For]

Description: (Whatever your looking for describe it in here) Hmm.. Hard to put into words I guess. I'm just looking for a girl who I can like/love for her being herself and that she will like/love me for me being myself.

Other Sites To Contact: PM!

Akio Sempai

Friendly Friend

6,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

xVittoriax

Feline Cat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:21 pm
Name:Allison