Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:14 pm
User Image

Alaric
Jonathan Fallrein
12~ Gryffindor~ Pureblood

▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶ ◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄

Alaric felt someone wrap themselves around him and kiss him on the cheek. It wasn't a family type of kiss, and Alaric immediately knew who it was. He stamped his foot down on Rei's, hard. He untangled himself from the boy and looked at him.
"Please, don't do that again," he said calmly. When Rei's sister started flirting with him too, Alaric felt surrounded.
"Nice to meet you," he said somewhat blandly. She didn't do it for him, and that didn't mean anything.
When Tobi tugged on his sleeve, he just shook his head. Before he could say anything though, Eve answered the boy's question. he cringed when she called him Jon. He wasn't a big fan of the name yet. When Tobi struggled with saying Miss Lily and not Aunt or Mum, Alaric just looked at him.
"You can just call her Aunt Lily, that's what Eve and I do." For some reason, the thought of Tobi calling Lily 'Mum" would make him jealous. He felt as though 'Mum,' was closer-sounding than "Aunt." He would feel slightly replaced if the first year began to call Lily that, as he had no true Mum of his own either. Lily was like their Mum, but they didn't call her that.

▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶ ◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄

((Out of Character~~ Rejected! ))
▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

User Image

You can go the distance
You can run the mile
You can walk straight through hell with a smile

You could be the hero
You could get the gold
Breaking all the records that never could be broke

Do it for your people
Do it for your pride
How will you know if you never even try?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:18 pm
Shut up
Nobody cares what you have to say
Shut up
Nobody's listening to you anyway

ELLIRYANNA LAURELIA MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Gryffindor Keeper|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image
Elli shrugged, she could guess where her older sister might be, seeing as it was usually where she was if she wasn't with Ada. "My guess is as good as yours, but I would assume she's off with the creepy prefect somewhere." She leaned against Cam gently." If she's not with Ada that's where she usually is... so I'm assuming that is where she's been all summer." Elli nodded her head matter of factly and smiled at Sun when he spoke. "Sun, we really should hang out more often! You're a great player.... and well I like friends." Elli chuckled and smiled brightly at him. Her mood was rising now that Gracie and Cait had walked away
OOC:...

Love interest:

I'm gonna kick you
Right between your hips
Cause you're such a catty b***h
And for me it's such a switch
Cause I'm usually such a lady
But tonight I'm gonna smack a b***h

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:18 pm
User Image
Night Yamamoto

It must be nice, having an older sibling. Night was an only child in the Yamamoto family, so he wouldn't know. To be looked out by more than one's parents certainly appealed to the boy. "I think all of us are excited," Night answered. "Flying, charms, herbology, and all that jazz. I'm Night, by the way." Houses. Now that was the topic most first years would talk about on their way to Hogwarts. Honestly, Night didn't know where he would be put in. Perhaps Gryffindor, for his simply beliefs. Slytherin, for his quick thinking and blood. Ravenclaw for his intelligence, or maybe Hufflepuff for his respect and honesty. He could fit in all four, if he had to analyze himself.

Well all need someone to rely on. That's why I'm here.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:24 pm

Cameron Rowley: Reserve Beater
Thirteen: Gryffindor

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

Cameron made a weird face. "That older Slytherin prefect? Are they dating or something?" he asked, unaware of how often the two spoke, or how obvious it was that Michelle was interested in him. "Is he still attending Hogwarts by any chance, or did he graduate?" Cameron looked around, not aware of who graduated last year and who did not.

wearing

((Aww dammit. : P You're welcome aha))

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:24 pm
User Image

✿ Autumn Henrick ✿

Unsorted || First Year

"Yes indeed!" Autumn cheered. Two new friends, perhaps a third one, with the addition of the messy-haired boy. "Bad summer?" Autumn repeated the boy's words. Normally, she would've pressed for more answers, but the excitement of Hogwarts saved the boy from tens and perhaps hundreds of questions. "I have two older brothers, a second and a fourth year. They teach me some things here and there over the summer, and it all sounds very interesting. Especially transfiguration, where you transform statues into bunnies!" Of course, she knew the class wouldn't be all about rabbits.

And again with the houses. The new and old students all wondered about the unsorted status, and analyze where they would be put. Autumn didn't know, and didn't mind where she was put. As long as she would be with one of her new friends. It'll be interesting though, if the four of them all somehow ended up in different houses. Ha ha. "I'm Autumn. Nice to meet you!"

It's okay to be scared. Just don't let those fears hold back your dreams.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:26 pm
Picture perfect, that's what it seems
Follow the leader, stay in the lines

They've got this whole thing figured out,
What will people think of what you've done this time?

We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?
Go with the crowd, surely somebody knows

Picture perfect, it's picture perfect
Why we're all wearing the emperor's clothes

·.·´¯`·.· rα¢ ¢α ·.·´¯`·.·

Wearing

®avenclawalfloodhird ear

User Image User Image
Gracie watched as Cait suddenly ran off. She moved to follow her, trying to move quickly through the crowd, but as she weaved in and out of the people, a man slammed into her bad arm, sending her crashing to ground on her back. She screeched as pain lanced through her body like lightning bolts. Feather squawked as he was knocked off her shoulder and immediately attacked the man Grace had run into. Alpha was in her cage hooting angrily at being knocked around and also at the man who had knocked her precious owner over. Gracie withered in pain on the ground, fighting away tears. Secretly though she was glad she had been knocked over. The pain was perfect. It enveloped her mind and knocked away her thoughts, her memories, everything. She didn't know where Cait was going or why she was leaving, but she couldn't think about it right now, not with the pain dancing in front of her eyes.

User Image

Love Interest: No one For now

The days are fading
I'm gonna run like I've got the cops on my tail

Like they're one in the same
I'm gonna live my life like I'm out on bail

Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me
I'm gonna be out front, gonna blaze a trail

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:35 pm
How did this happen to me
The reflection of false hope

I guess, I'm to blame
we kept the secrets in the dark

I'm laying faced down on the pavement and I'm full of pain
and the values of our brothers inside

I just refuse to see
the shadows I can see, see me perfectly

My mind is Anarchy

Anticipating and debating what is left for me

RUI MARINE OWEN

Wearing

REI PEARCE OWEN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Half-blood|||First Years|||

User Image User Image
Rui frowned when Alaric practically ignored her. Well that was no fun at all, though his reaction to Rei was priceless. At least someone was having fun with this kid. She was used to boys being all over her but whatever she could find someone else. She turned to the cute Tobi kid and smiled at him. "Well aren't you a cutie." She practically purred. She wasn't one to go for anything to hard to get. She liked her prey easy and cute, not impossible and obviously gay.

Rei smirked as his foot was stomped on and he moved only a few inches away. When the boy was done trying to beat on him he ran a hand through his hair and waved hello to Tobi and the girl with them, who he assumed must be related to Alaric. "I like them feisty." He said smiling at Alaric. The gryffindor seemed to be under the impression that Rei wouldn't win this fight, but that was a total joke.

I look for help
you take this place for granted

Can't find it anywhere
and you realize it's never enough

My own reflection is the one sight that I cannot bear
I've been waiting so long

Look to the sky and find
Your death is written on paper

Even the heavens cry
my heart is fueled by hatred

Anticipating and debating what is left to life

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:44 pm
Shut up
Nobody cares what you have to say
Shut up
Nobody's listening to you anyway

ELLIRYANNA LAURELIA MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Gryffindor Keeper|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image
Elli shrugged at Cam's question. "I have no idea if they're dating or not." She made a face at the idea of her older sister dating. It was just weird to her... even if she was totally cool with dating people herself. She glanced up at Cam... especially if that person was him. "But I believe he's still at school for at least this year. I don't keep tight tabs on him though. " She laughed and shrugged.

Love interest:

I'm gonna kick you
Right between your hips
Cause you're such a catty b***h
And for me it's such a switch
Cause I'm usually such a lady
But tonight I'm gonna smack a b***h

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:44 pm
User Image

Jacob Drage
First Year - Unsorted

`•» »-(¯`v´¯)-»

Jacob made a face. "I really don't wanna be stuck in the same house Rick is, he's a Ravenclaw. I just wanna do my own thing." Though if he did go into his own house, it would make watching rick all that much harder. "I'm Jacob. Yeah, we could sit together. I doubt I'll be able to find Rick in this mess unless he started screaming anyway." Which was a bad thing. He'd already heard Rick wake up far too often since his rescue screaming about something or another. It usually scared the younger boy when he did that.

----------------------------------
State: Excited
OOC: ...
----------------------------------

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:47 pm
Woke up on the right side of the bed
What's up with this Prince song inside my head?
Hands up if you're down to get down tonight
Cuz it's always a good time.

User Image
User Image
♥Single | Status: ☺ | ♫ Musically Inclined | ♀♂ Unknown Origins

Tobi just nodded at Eve's rephrasing while joining her in watching the entertaining spectacle that was Alaric and Rei. His was cut short, however, when Rui turned to him and tried to butter him up. He wouldn't say that he hadn't looked just that it didn't interest him. But that didn't mean he'd tell her; so he smiled back and willed a slight flush on his cheeks at her compliment. "Why thank you for sayin' that. You're quite lovely yourself." He'd play along, but only until that cutie from the wand shop showed up. That's when he'd have to break away if he wanted a shot before all these other firsties tried their hands.

Wearing
[OOC:]

Good morning and good night
I'll end up at twilight
It's gonna be alright
We don't even have to try
It's always a good time

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:48 pm
User Image
User Image
Single Second Year Ravenclaw Pureblood Beater

▶ When darkness comes I'll light the night with stars ◀
▶ When darkness comes you know I'm never far ◀

╒═════════════════════════════╕

Chance nodded to them both. Sitting with them would be a good thing. No one would look at him with pity in their eyes if he was sitting with other people. Unlike last year, where he tried to sit alone and ended up with six people in his cabin. How did that even make any sense? "Cecille is fine. A bit sad that I left her at the house for another year, but she's still the same other than that. She said to tell you that she'll miss you too while we're away at school." he replied as he dropped off his trunk and Charm's cage, waving goodbye to the rat. She would be well cared for by the trunk-carrying-people. He turned to Virgil. "In case you didn't know, Cecille is my little sister." he said. Looking at the train, Chance began to walk towards it. "Let's go. We don't want to miss it. I pity the person that misses the train." he added with a chuckle. With that said, he boarded the Hogwarts Express.
*Exit to Hogwarts Express*

╘═════════════════════════════╛

You'll never be alone...
Hear the whispers in the dark...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:57 pm
User Image
Lorelai Emma Brookwater
Gryffindor Third Year
13-Halfblood

☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☽ ☾

Lorelai drew back in surprise when Rick flinched. He started rambling, and Lore became a little frightened. She didn't want to talk about it if Daemon was still there, and her brother seemed to think the same thing. They hugged and she watched him go after he promised to write her. To say she wasn't sad to see him go would be lie. She turned back to Rick.
"Of course not, why would I?" She sat down next to him, Oggy still clutched in her arms and her trunk at her side. There was something wrong, Lore could tell. Anyone would be able to tell.
"Rick, what's wrong? You can tell me anything."

☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☽ ☾
☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽
☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽
☾☽ ☾☽
☾☽

Dry lightning cracks across the skies
Those storm clouds gather in her eyes
Her daddy was a mean old mister
Mama was an angel in the ground
The weather man called for a twister
She prayed blow it down

Theres not enough rain in the world
To wash the sins out of that house
Theres not enough wind in the world
To rip the nails out of the past

Kai Sparrowheart

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:02 pm
User Image
User Image
✰ Single ✰ First Year ✰ Unsorted ✰ Orphan ✰ Pureblood ✰

✰ Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky like shooting stars? ✰

`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*

The excitement was beaming from the blue haired boy. He just wanted to get to the school already! As the boy Bree ran into left, Cain grabbed her hand and, with Steffi's already in his other hand, began pulling his sister's to the train. "The train! We have to get on board! Come on, girls!" he said to them. He wanted to get a cabin for the three of them, and maybe a few extra wanderers that happened to stop by. Friends! He wanted friends. Maybe he would meet some on the train.
*Exit to Hogwarts Express*

`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*

✰ I could really use a wish right now, wish right now, wish right now ✰

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:08 pm
I found myself in Wonderland.
Get back on my feet again.
Is this real?
Is this pretend?
I'll take a stand until the end.

·.·´¯`·.· uʞa §tєfƒi ouίsɐ arin hєrєsiɐ ·.·´¯`·.·

Wearing

Trippin out, spinnin round. I'm underground, I fell down.
Upside down and I can't stop it now. It can't stop me now.

ண⊱⋛╭♥§ingleண⊱⋛╭♥₣irst עearண⊱⋛╭♥Ⓤnsortedண⊱⋛╭♥のrphanண⊱⋛╭♥ℳud ฿loodண⊱⋛╭♥

User Image User Image
Ruka giggled as her brother grabbed her sister in excitement. Within moments, Steffi was being dragged off towards the train. She laughed again and allowed herself to be brought onto the train with her brother and sister.

OOC: Exit to Hogwarts Express

I'm not gonna change. I'll win the race
Keep up with the pace. You can't get in my way.

I'll get by. I'll survive.
When the world's crashing down.
When I fall and hit the ground
I will turn myself around
Don't you try to stop me. I won't cry.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:32 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Fourth Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? King's Cross
What am I doing? Catching the train to Hogwarts
What am I thinking? I love my new family.

Kat breathed a sigh of relief when Heather said that Sam was fine. What still didn't make sense was why he hadn't responded to her letters. The only way to find that out would be from Caitlin, so Kat decided she would seek her out again. "Thank you Heather. I'm glad you're okay." She hugged Heather again and took Ariana's hand. "Babe, I'm going to go look for Cait. Meet you on the train?" She kissed Ariana on the cheek and started off. Kat backtracked to where she had last seen Cait but she wasn't there. So she started walking and almost stumbled upon another girl, who was on the floor. "Merlin's beard! Are you alright?" she asked, dropping to her knee. She held out her hand, offering help to young Ravenclaw. "Here, let me help you up."

Out of Character ...

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games