Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
The Hogwarts Express Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:01 pm
User Image
User Image
Single Second Year Ravenclaw Pureblood Beater

▶ When darkness comes I'll light the night with stars ◀
▶ When darkness comes you know I'm never far ◀

╒═════════════════════════════╕

The train was crowded. More crowded than the platform. Thankfully, Jaslyn found them a compartment that was empty. They had it all to themselves. Nearly alone was almost as good as completely alone, so this would definitely work for him. Looking at Jaslyn, he sat down beside her. It felt a little odd being this close to her having Virgil in the room with them. But, he wouldn't sit anywhere else other than right next to Jaslyn. "So, did you guys sign up for Advanced Flying? I did." he asked them both. If he had them both in class with him, it might actually be bearable.

╘═════════════════════════════╛

You'll never be alone...
Hear the whispers in the dark...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:12 pm
I'm always screaming my lungs out 'til my head starts spinning
Playing my songs is the way I cope with life
Won't keep my voice down
Know the words I speak are the thoughts I think out loud

JASLYN ADDYSON ROSS

Wearing

|||Slytherin|||Pureblood|||Second Year|||

User Image User Image
Jaslyn smiled as Chance joined her. Virgil hadn't quite caught up yet, so before he did she kissed him quickly before cuddling against his side. She smiled gently and nodded her head. "I did! I figured I should take it since I'm trying out for the Quidditch team and all... and I knew you'd be taking the class."" She glanced up at him smilng, as she ended her ramble. She was glad he was here and she was perfectly fine snuggling against him, even if her twin brother would be able to see it.
User Image
OOC:...

Love interest: Chance?

Let's leave no words unspoken
And save regrets for the broken
Will you even look back when you think of me?
I know to keep my hopes up high
And my head down low

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:16 pm
User Image
User Image
Second YearGryffindorPurebloodChaserSingle

┏━━━┓╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋┏┓╋╋╋╋╋╋╋
┃┏━┓┃
╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋┃┃╋╋╋╋╋╋╋
┃┗━┛┣━━┳┓┏┳┓┏┫┃┏┓┏┳━━┓
┃┏┓┏┫┏┓┃┗┛┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃━━┫
┃┃┃┗┫┗┛┃┃┃┃┗┛┃┗┫┗┛┣━━┃
┗┛┗━┻━━┻┻┻┻━━┻━┻━━┻━━┛

Romy sat by himself, having no company but his cat. He freed Chaser from his cage and pet him lovingly. "Hi Chasey. Looks like it's just you an me, huh?" he whispered. Just like last year, he would ride alone. People preferred to crowd in other places, rather than sit with him.
┏━━┓┏┓╋╋╋╋╋╋┏┓┏┓╋╋╋╋╋╋┏┓
┃┏┓┃┃┃
╋╋╋╋╋╋┃┃┃┃╋╋╋╋╋╋┃┃
┃┗┛┗┫┃┏━━┳┳━┛┣━┛┣┳━━┳┳━┛┃
┃┏━┓┃┃┃┃━╋┫┏┓┃┏┓┣┫┏┓┣┫┏┓┃
┃┗━┛┃┗┫┃━┫┃┗┛┃┗┛┃┃┏┓┃┃┗┛┃
┗━━━┻━┻━━┻┻━━┻━━┻┻┛┗┻┻━━┛

Wearing
{Moony's Thoughts:}{Will make outfit... soon... See?}

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:25 pm
User Image
Jared Nightshade
Eleven~Halfblood~Leo
Unsorted First Year

Jared got on the train, storing his trunk. King, his cat, watched the passing students with interest, his red tail flicking back and forth. The first year passed several compartment's before finding his own. He sat down next tithe window, putting his feet up. King nestled into Jared's jacket and dozed off.

(OOC~.))

Kai Sparrowheart

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:34 pm
Damien Warren Edgeworth
Slytherin // Third Year // Platform 9 & 3/4 // Wearing
CURRENTLY WITH // Marina
CURRENTLY FEELING // Calm
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Away from that house... finally.'
═════════════════════════════════

User Image

Damien smiled at that. "I'm taking Mythology and Alchemy as well. And Ancient Studies and Wizard Law. Not sure if I'm looking forward to Law, but I felt like my dad probably wanted me to take it. But, we'll have a couple of our electives together. That's nice." Gah, he sounded like such a bloody idiot. He looked down at her cat, still sitting in his lap, and started petting her, not looking at Marina, just trying to distract himself from how stupid he was acting. He didn't even know why he was being so bloody idiotic! Why? Why him, why now? It was so bloody frustrating...

═════════════════════════════════

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Schedule: Tran, DADA, Ast, Herb, Char, Pot, HoM

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:34 pm
How did this happen to me
The reflection of false hope

I guess, I'm to blame
we kept the secrets in the dark

I'm laying faced down on the pavement and I'm full of pain
and the values of our brothers inside

I just refuse to see
the shadows I can see, see me perfectly

My mind is Anarchy

Anticipating and debating what is left for me

RUI MARINE OWEN

Wearing

REI PEARCE OWEN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Half-blood|||First Years|||

User Image User Image
Rui got on the train and followed the Alaric boy right to his compartment. She took a seat next to Eve and smiled at the two of them. She was quite alright with the boy rejecting her flirting, she didn't care. It was just as enjoyable to watch her twin harass this boy. He would break... they always did.

Rei followed his sister into the compartment and took a seat next to Alaric. He smirked as the boy pulled out a guitar. "You really shouldn't have done that." He said with a chuckle. A cute boy who could play guitar and probably sing. This kid was just pleading to be flirted with, and now Rei was definitley going to win this little game.

I look for help
you take this place for granted

Can't find it anywhere
and you realize it's never enough

My own reflection is the one sight that I cannot bear
I've been waiting so long

Look to the sky and find
Your death is written on paper

Even the heavens cry
my heart is fueled by hatred

Anticipating and debating what is left to life

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:04 am
User Image

Alaric
Jonathan Fallrein
12~ Gryffindor~ Pureblood

▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶ ◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄

Alaric looked at Rei sitting next to him and paused his playing.
"Oh, I was going to be doing this whether you were here or not." He smirked and went back to playing.
"Now, any requests?"
Alaric wondered if Rei even liked him, or if he was just doing this for kicks. Alaric didn't care either way. The boy, even if he didn't know it yet, was in Alaric's territory. Maybe not with the flirting thing, but Alaric was good with games. He suspected even better at ones involving heart strings.

▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶ ◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄

((Out of Character~~ Rejected! ))
▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

User Image

You can go the distance
You can run the mile
You can walk straight through hell with a smile

You could be the hero
You could get the gold
Breaking all the records that never could be broke

Do it for your people
Do it for your pride
How will you know if you never even try?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:12 am
How did this happen to me
I guess, I'm to blame
I'm laying faced down on the pavement and I'm full of pain
I just refuse to see
My mind is Anarchy
Anticipating and debating what is left for me

REI PEARCE OWEN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Half-blood|||First Year|||

User Image User Image
Rei raised an eyebrow at him but smirked none the less and watched him quietly. "No requests." He said with a light smile. He was obviously going to enjoy this train ride, and now he was really hoping to be sorted into Gryffindor... mostly just so he could harass Alaric, but also because he liked the idea of Gryffindor. "No requests besides.... your favourite song. That I request."He smirked. He knew that his favourite song would reveal a lot about the kid.

I look for help
Can't find it anywhere
My own reflection is the one sight that I cannot bear
Look to the sky and find
Even the heavens cry
Anticipating and debating what is left to life

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:34 am
I'll SEEK you OUT
FLAY you ALIVE
One more WORD and you won't SURVIVE
And I'M not SCARED
Of your STOLEN POWER
I SEE right through you any HOUR
I'm TAKING it SLOW
FEEDING my FLAME
Shuffling the CARDS of your GAME
And JUST in TIME
In the RIGHT PLACE
Suddenly I will PLAY my ACE

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
PROUD HALFBLOOD
SLYTHERIN THIRD YEAR
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wearing

I won't soothe your pain: Depressed | I won't ease your strain: ... | You'll be waiting in vain: Damien | I got nothing for you to gain: Hogwarts Express |

Marina nodded and then rummaged in her bag for her wand, realizing she had yet to lift her trunk up with the other luggage. "Wingardium leviosa," she muttered and the trunk flew up and stored itself. She was grateful they allowed magic on the train, because otherwise she'd have broken her back ages ago trying to lift her trunk. Even her dad quailed when he tried to do it. She nodded in satisfaction and slipped her wand back into her bag, not foreseeing any need for it in the near future. Damien seemed quite focused on petting Jet. Maybe he was acting a little strange.... Well, it was none of her business. She pulled out a copy of The Magician's Nephew from her bag, having decided to reread the Chronicles of Narnia this year. The ending of the series had never quite satisfied her, but she was intrigued by the setting. A magical land where years were mere hours in the real world... Or maybe it was the fact that the characters' troubles seemed to disappear when they went to Narnia, even if they had new ones there.

Prejudice is stubborn and ignorance is hard.

EYES on FIRE
Your SPINE is ABLAZE
Felling any FOE with my GAZE
And JUST in TIME
In the RIGHT PLACE
STEADILY emerging with GRACE
Ahh, felling any FOE with my GAZE
Ahh, STEADILY emerging with GRACE
Ahh, felling any FOE with my GAZE
Ahh, STEADILY emerging with GRACE

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:35 am
User Image

Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Seventh Year
Hogwarts Express

This was always the trouble, in all seven years he had found it difficult to find a good seat on the train. A few years the four original Chimera had managed to find each other after getting initially seated but always the chaos from the new students. It was only natural really, most were excited to finally be going, some were in wonder for seeing such a sight for the first time, and other could likely still not believe it was all real. Watching the young students run about trying to find friends or get to a spot so they could wave to their family as the train pulled out.

Coming through a section Ronyo saw a face he remembered quiet well. It was Romy, Remy's newly discovered little brother. It was odd he was setting alone being a Gryffindor of all things. Most of the lions liked to stay together and boast and brag about the great summer they had. Romy's was likely not the greatest summer but it did end happily enough so that was what mattered. He had a sister now, which was good for both of them who seemed caught up in the past so much they were missing out on the present. With a chuckle Ronyo poked his head in with the boy and his cat and smiled.

"Mind if I seat with you? Seven years I have got on this train and it is always such a mad house. You look to have beaten the crowd mind if I share some of that luck?"  

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:35 am
User Image

Alaric
Jonathan Fallrein
12~ Gryffindor~ Pureblood

▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶ ◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄

Alaric shook his head.
"If you say so," he said. He didn't really have a favorite song, but he had been practicing one most of the summer. He decided to give it a shot.
At first he just played the guitar, letting his pick go on autopilot. Then he cut his losses, and just sang. He figured the damage was done. He had found the song on something called a computer, a muggle thing that Raphael owned. He had tried it out and slowly got better, and now he was singing it in front of people. Great. When he finished the song, he looked up at Thor, who was perched on the luggage rack watching them all.

▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶ ◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄

((Out of Character~~ Rejected! ))
▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

User Image

You can go the distance
You can run the mile
You can walk straight through hell with a smile

You could be the hero
You could get the gold
Breaking all the records that never could be broke

Do it for your people
Do it for your pride
How will you know if you never even try?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:47 am
User Image

Luke Nalson
First Year - Unsorted

User Image

Luke climbed aboard the train and looked around. He pulled his trunk behind him and looked for an empty compartment. When he found it, he stored his things and went to help the others with theirs. He then sat back into the compartment, looking at the group. It had been so long since he had seen them before Diagon Alley, and now, he was just curious about what happened between the time he was adopted and bumping into them again. It made him wonder about all that had happened to the group. "So, how have things been, anyway? I know I wasn't able to keep in touch. Anything new happen when I left?" It wasn't like he had any love for the place that housed him for the first five years of his life. He didn't care about that. He more cared about what happened to the people he considered his friends, his first true family.

User Image
State: Curious
OOC: ...

Failure is a trickster with a keen sense of irony and cunning. It takes great delight in tripping one when success is almost within reach.

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:07 pm
User Image
User Image
Second YearGryffindorPurebloodChaserSingle

┏━━━┓╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋┏┓╋╋╋╋╋╋╋
┃┏━┓┃
╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋┃┃╋╋╋╋╋╋╋
┃┗━┛┣━━┳┓┏┳┓┏┫┃┏┓┏┳━━┓
┃┏┓┏┫┏┓┃┗┛┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃━━┫
┃┃┃┗┫┗┛┃┃┃┃┗┛┃┗┫┗┛┣━━┃
┗┛┗━┻━━┻┻┻┻━━┻━┻━━┻━━┛

Romy looked up as Ronyo walked in. "Of course you can sit here!" he said with a smile. He pet his cat and watched him leap to the seat beside Ronyo to investigate. "His name is Chaser. Don't worry, he's really friendly!" Romy said excitedly. He loved his cat to an extreme, given that the poor animal had been his only friend for much of his life. Romy's new glasses slid down his nose a bit and he pushed them back up and blinked.
┏━━┓┏┓╋╋╋╋╋╋┏┓┏┓╋╋╋╋╋╋┏┓
┃┏┓┃┃┃
╋╋╋╋╋╋┃┃┃┃╋╋╋╋╋╋┃┃
┃┗┛┗┫┃┏━━┳┳━┛┣━┛┣┳━━┳┳━┛┃
┃┏━┓┃┃┃┃━╋┫┏┓┃┏┓┣┫┏┓┣┫┏┓┃
┃┗━┛┃┗┫┃━┫┃┗┛┃┗┛┃┃┏┓┃┃┗┛┃
┗━━━┻━┻━━┻┻━━┻━━┻┻┛┗┻┻━━┛

Wearing
{Moony's Thoughts:}{Yay for Ronyo!}

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:28 pm
User Image

Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Seventh Year
Hogwarts Express

As the cat sniffed and examined the white haired boy he offered a hand for it to sniff and get a better scent from. Ronyo was always more of a canine kind of guy but he loved all animals as they all had their own unique qualities and characteristics. Ronyo scratched Chase just under his chin for a few moments to give a proper hello for the feline.

"I have yet to meet the animal who I could not befriend, they are all creatures that can give great comfort even when you least expect it. They are simple and basic yet always hiding some mystery that to us seems common but to them is glorious," Ronyo removed his hat and coat, placing them on the small hook in the compartment, "Ready for another season of Quidditch this year? I expect you to give me a run for my money when our houses face off. There is no greater game to watch then when Gryffindor and Slytherin tangle in the sky."  

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:29 pm
♫ Feeling: Concerned.
♫ Company: Gracie.
♫ What I'm thinking: Grace...
♫ What am I doing; Waiting for the train.
♫ Dating:
Samuel Meridith.
User Image

User Image

Caitlin walked down the corrider until she found an empty compartment. She slid the door open and pulled her wand out. "Wingardium Leviosa..." She muttered and put her trunk and Wise's cage on the lugage rack. Cait sat down on the bench and looked at the compartment door. She was half tempted to lock it, but if Gracie was coming to join her, it would be rude. She decided to change now, so it wouldn't be to much of a hassle later, so she grabbed her robes and went to the loo and changed. Cait came back to her compartment and sat by the window. She let her head rest on the cool glass.

OOC:
Translations:

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
ﻉ√٥ﺎ

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games