Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
After the fight... ((Finished)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joining?
  Gold!
  Nah
  Maybe
  Yes! Making a profile now!
View Results

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:45 pm
"You being entitled to sleep in is why I didn't wake you up. That and you looked so peaceful. Besides, wasn't like I was doing anything interesting." Amaya said with a light smile as she looked at him. "Unless you've got a headache anyway this morning, I would hope you'd be able to tell that you weren't hammered." She laughed.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:52 pm
"Sorry, the hot chocolate was good, but not enough to get drunk off of." Adrian joked as he slipped out of bed before stretching his back out, rolling his shoulders and extending his wings as far as they'd go.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Guardian Sol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:38 pm
((sorry that I didn't post in a while I kinda put myself in a immobile spot. But with the new day I'm ready to start again))

After a night of talking to patrons and stopping one bar fight, Locke left the bar around two thirty in the morning while eating his cold club sandwich. He got home thirty minutes later and immediately fell asleep on his bed. He woke up earlier than usual and couldn't go back to sleep. "Man, and I am off today," he said to himself, "What am I going to do?" He looked around his room, it was messy to say the least, with dirty clothes almost everywhere, like a normal bachelor would do. He looked over at his jounal and thought, I wish I had a gun. Then I can start my next round of experiments. He got up and started to pick up his clothes and put them in a bag. He then walked into his main room, which was his dining room, kitchen and living room, and looked at the bow, crossbow, their arrows and bolts and the target dummy and sighed. He wanted to try his aura on ranged weapons but hasn't gotten the chance, "I guess I'll try it today, after I wash some clothes."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:21 am
"Psh, you insult me." Amaya teased. "Try not to break my lamp." She laughed, noticing a wing was dangerously close to knocking over a nearby lamp.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:25 am
"Don't worry, I'm well aware of my wingspan." Adrian said partially folding his wings again. "I've gone this long without breaking anything, I think your lamp is safe." he said looking to see just what time it was and how late he slept in.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:00 pm
"Suuure." Amaya said before stretching. "I just know you tend to cause trouble." She joked. "You slept in for a while, so you might want to get showered and then eat breakfast. I'm going to go get Calista after lunch." She told him, noticing he was looking at the clock.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:04 pm
"Geez, that late already? At least I can actually get caught up on sleep and time zones now." Adrian muttered as he scratched the back of his head as he headed into the bathroom. "You coulda woken me up sooner though, I didn't come back just to make ample use of your bed."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:36 pm
"Well I thought you deserved at least a few days of uninterrupted sleep." Amaya told him with a small smile. "You've been going like this for four years, I figured you'd probably want to sleep."  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:55 pm
"Sleep's nice, but as cheesy as it sounds, I'd rather be awake with you." Adrian said through the door with a smile. "Although would I be having breakfast in bed right now if I slept in a little longer?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:38 pm
"That was cheesy." Amaya said as she rolled her eyes. "If by breakfast in bed, you mean a bagel from the coffee shop across the street on the way to get Calista, then yes." She said with a grin. "We've got an agenda. It's Christmas eve, lover boy." Amaya told him as she started making the bed, plucking a few feathers that had fallen out of Adrian's wings during the night. "It's going to be just like having a pet." She whispered to herself with a small laugh.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:57 pm
"This is probably the most alone time I'm going to get for a nice long while. Forgive me if I want to cherish it." Adrian called before the sound of the shower running cut the conversation. If she listened carefully, Amaya could hear the muffled sound of Adrian singing in the shower, playing with tunes and lyrics.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:04 pm
A shadow rose up in the bathroom to knock a shampoo bottle off the shelf and into Adrian's head for his comment. She listened to him sing for a few minutes before she went off to clean up the kitchen, turning on Florence + The Machine, singing along quietly as she cleaned up the counters and put away clean dishes.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:12 pm
"HA!! Bounced off a horn!" Adrian cried triumphantly from the shower. "But seriously, what did I do?!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:16 pm
"Damn horns..." Amaya muttered to herself as she wiped down the table. "I'm going to cut those things off in your sleep someday." Amaya called to Adrian, ignoring his original question. Instead, she went over to the computer to check her email. The sucky part about being an author was spending a good part of her day replying to the constant stream of emails she got from people who had read her book.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:27 pm
"Hey, no touchy the horns. You don't touch them, I don't sneak candy canes into your hot chocolate." Adrian called back with a grin. Eventually the sound of shower knobs squeaking came up as the sound of running water stopped. "So how much fan mail are you raking in?" he asked seeing Amaya at her computer while he dried off his hair with a towel, having already retrieved some pants and shaken out his wings in the bathroom.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games