Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Soquili Era
New Co-Ownership Agreements Thread 3/14/12 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:25 pm
Co-Ownership of Ranger
User Image

I, Nisshou H, am granting co-ownership of the soquili Ranger to one over three. Rights are as follows:

Both Nisshou H and one over three have full rights to display Ranger's in their teepees, signatures, or elsewhere so long as it is in accordance to soquili shop regulations.

RP
one over three has full RP rights both in character and out of character. one over three may enter Ranger in contests, apply for skinwalkering, or aim for eldering at their discretion.
Nisshou H may not RP Ranger or enter him in anything. Nisshou H may not try to curse Ranger into a skinwalker at anytime.

Breeding
one over three has full breeding rights to all breedings. The breeding partner(s) of Ranger do not need to be discussed or approved by Nisshou H. However, one over three must inform Nisshou H of any breeding agreements so that, in accordance to soquili rules, Nisshou H may post permission. one over three may lifemate Ranger at will so long as, again, Nisshou H is informed so that permissions may be posted.

Breaking
While I do not foresee this needing to happen it is better to be safe than sorry.
Nisshou H may break this agreement at anytime if it is needed. (It shouldn't be.)
one over three may break this agreement if Nisshou H is absent for more than 3 months without prior notification. There must be an attempt to reach Nisshou H over PM or AIM before breaking occurs. (This definitely shouldn't happen, but again, just in case.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:37 pm
Nisshou H
Co-Ownership of Ranger
User Image

I, Nisshou H, am granting co-ownership of the soquili Ranger to one over three. Rights are as follows:

Both Nisshou H and one over three have full rights to display Ranger's in their teepees, signatures, or elsewhere so long as it is in accordance to soquili shop regulations.

RP
one over three has full RP rights both in character and out of character. one over three may enter Ranger in contests, apply for skinwalkering, or aim for eldering at their discretion.
Nisshou H may not RP Ranger or enter him in anything. Nisshou H may not try to curse Ranger into a skinwalker at anytime.

Breeding
one over three has full breeding rights to all breedings. The breeding partner(s) of Ranger do not need to be discussed or approved by Nisshou H. However, one over three must inform Nisshou H of any breeding agreements so that, in accordance to soquili rules, Nisshou H may post permission. one over three may lifemate Ranger at will so long as, again, Nisshou H is informed so that permissions may be posted.

Breaking
While I do not foresee this needing to happen it is better to be safe than sorry.
Nisshou H may break this agreement at anytime if it is needed. (It shouldn't be.)
one over three may break this agreement if Nisshou H is absent for more than 3 months without prior notification. There must be an attempt to reach Nisshou H over PM or AIM before breaking occurs. (This definitely shouldn't happen, but again, just in case.

Agreed. <3

Thank you so much, Nisshou.  

one over three

Feline Cat

Corgisaur

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:49 am
User Image

Previous Co-Ownership Agreement to Break-Up

I, Eikkie, would like to give Co-Ownership rights of Luna to RadiantRose Midnight.

1. Both Owners are granted RP rights, however, personality changes must be talked through with each other.
2. Both Owners may display Luna in their Teepees and Signatures.
3. Breedings will be talked about by both owners.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:04 am
Eikkie
User Image

Previous Co-Ownership Agreement to Break-Up

I, Eikkie, would like to give Co-Ownership rights of Luna to RadiantRose Midnight.

1. Both Owners are granted RP rights, however, personality changes must be talked through with each other.
2. Both Owners may display Luna in their Teepees and Signatures.
3. Breedings will be talked about by both owners.
I agree. ^^

RadiantRose Midnight

Omnipresent Visionary

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:32 pm
Full Ownership Transfer of Chidi to RadiantRose Midnight

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:43 pm
Lunadriel
Full Ownership Transfer of Chidi to RadiantRose Midnight

User Image

I agree ~ <3

RadiantRose Midnight

Omnipresent Visionary

Tamiko_kitten

Sparkly Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:47 am
I, Tamiko_kitten am transferring full ownership of Aneurin to LunaRei_SilverBlood.

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:58 am
I, Tamiko_kitten am transferring full ownership of Alexiel, his familiar Lurre, and Tatiana to XBlind-DarknessX.

User Image

User Image

User Image  

Tamiko_kitten

Sparkly Gekko

LunaRei_SilverBlood

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:40 am
Tamiko_kitten
I, Tamiko_kitten am transferring full ownership of Aneurin to LunaRei_SilverBlood.

User Image

I accept and wish nothing but the best for your future! <33  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:21 am
I, Tamiko_kitten transfer full owndership of Little Bo Black Sheep and Larken to pippi18848.

User Image

User Image  

Tamiko_kitten

Sparkly Gekko

pippi18848

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:27 am
Tamiko_kitten
I, Tamiko_kitten transfer full owndership of Little Bo Black Sheep and Larken to pippi18848.

User Image

User Image

I agree. <3 I hope you have tons of fun! <3 And we'll miss you! D:  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:51 pm
Tamiko_kitten
I, Tamiko_kitten am transferring full ownership of Alexiel, his familiar Lurre, and Tatiana to XBlind-DarknessX.

User Image

User Image

User Image

I heartily and gratefully accept! You will certainly be missed Tami, but if you return we will be here waiting! heart  

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

Tamiko_kitten

Sparkly Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:56 pm
I, Tamiko_kitten transfer full ownership of Lykke to ladyfirefox89

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:37 pm
Tamiko_kitten
I, Tamiko_kitten transfer full ownership of Lykke to ladyfirefox89

User Image
I accept and wish you the best of luck in your classes and life in general nwn<3<3<3.  

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:22 pm
Co-Ownership Agreement for Remiel
User Image
Owners:
ladyfirefox89 & sesshiyasha

Teepee Rights:
Both Owners have teepee rights.

Breeding Rights:
Either one of us can enter the pair in depending on who is able to. We also will both have rights to enter him in any mixers that may come along or any other type of contest, as long as Remy is able to/single at the moment. Both of us have rights to baskets in case there are three from any breeding we may gift to the other owner.

RP Rights:
Both of us have rights to Rp Remy but his personality must stay the same.

Signature Rights:
Both of us have rights

Life Altering/Major Decisions:
Breedings Partners : Must be discussed with both owners along with flings
ladyfirefox89 has last say on plots.

Breaking Ownership:
ladyfirefox89 can break the Agreement for any reason at any time. If ladyfirefox89 is not seen for 8 months, Sessy is free to do what she wants with Remy except take ladyfirefox89 off the co-ownership. If ladyfirefox89 is not seen for 16 months, Sessy may take full ownership.

(borrowed format from Strait Jacket Girl)
sesshiyasha

Soquili Era

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games