Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
Mini RP - Kanto Badge Run (Reno) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:11 pm
"Beeeel!" Screamed Victreebel as the dark energy surged through it, causing it immense pain. The pain was so bad that Victreebel couldn't hold onto Weavile anymore and let go, using its vine to grab a nearby tree branch and swing as far away as possible from the source of its agony.

"That was pretty good, I have to admit." The Ace Trainer complimented him. "But this isn't over just yet. Let's see you survive this, Power Whip!" Victreebel was on its last legs (?) so they needed a final all out move to at least take this drugged out Weavile down.

Victreebel would raise its vine up as it gave off a green glow and began to grow immensely in size. While the vine still grew the plant Pokemon screech and threw its self at the Weavile, thrusting its vine down with all the might it could muster. This would hurt.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:22 pm
"Ice Shard!" Reno called out, pointing with his left arm at the Victreebel. A trio of small shards of ice would quickly materialize and fire off towards the rampant plant life as the large scything Power Whip approached Tsuki and prepared to backhand her. Oh boy, this could be fun.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:37 am
Tesei Utakata
"Ice Shard!" Reno called out, pointing with his left arm at the Victreebel. A trio of small shards of ice would quickly materialize and fire off towards the rampant plant life as the large scything Power Whip approached Tsuki and prepared to backhand her. Oh boy, this could be fun.

The Ice Shard would hit hard and yet would not stop Victreebel's vine from slapping Tsuki clear off the ground and across the room. That said, the plant had nothing left in it as it fell backwards knocked out. At least they weakened the challenger though.

"Eh, not bad." The Ace Trainer said as he recalled his Pokemon. Like before Reno would be presented with two sets of panels. This time the first two were yellow and purple while the back two had a pale yellow star pattern and the other a navy blue eye.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:06 pm
Tsuki would be backhanded by the vine, smashing through some of shrubbery before dragging herself back out of the plant life with a growl. Returning the Weavile before he could note exactly how bad the damage was, Reno gave a small flip of the middle finger before strolling forward to step onto yellow and pale yellow panels.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:42 pm
Reno would be blessed with another rapidly spinning adventure like before, though he could have swore he was flipped upside down this time, oh well. Once his trip stopped he would find himself in a room that looked a lot like Sabrina's gym. The field its self resembled her battlefield except for the numerous warp panels dotted around it. He would be greeted by a female Ace Trainer this time, one that wasn't a complete jerk too.

"Hey there! You've made it pretty far. You're so close to getting to Blue, you know that? Too bad though that it ends here. I'm so sorry...but hey, don't feel too bad. I'll make it up to you by buying you lunch, what do you say?" The Ace Trainer said with a smile as she tossed a Moon Ball out, releasing her Wigglytuff onto the field.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:37 pm
Reno glanced at the Ace trainer, eyes spinning around as he attempted to adjust to his new battlefield. "Thank you for not being a jerk. Now, just gimme a minute while I try ta find a Pokemon." Reno muttered out, stumbling around for a moment as he thrust his hand into his bag and randomly pulled out a Pokeball. What he received as a Pokemon w as something he hadn't brought out for years, his green as grass Kingler from forever ago. "Hook! My god, how did you get in my bag? Well, I'll try ta work it." Reno mused, swaying on his feet as he attempted to adjust again to the crazy turns that had been used to move him here.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:14 pm
Tesei Utakata
Reno glanced at the Ace trainer, eyes spinning around as he attempted to adjust to his new battlefield. "Thank you for not being a jerk. Now, just gimme a minute while I try ta find a Pokemon." Reno muttered out, stumbling around for a moment as he thrust his hand into his bag and randomly pulled out a Pokeball. What he received as a Pokemon w as something he hadn't brought out for years, his green as grass Kingler from forever ago. "Hook! My god, how did you get in my bag? Well, I'll try ta work it." Reno mused, swaying on his feet as he attempted to adjust again to the crazy turns that had been used to move him here.

"No prob! Let's start now. Wiggly, use Magic Room!" The Ace Trainer cried, her Wigglytuff letting out a cry of its own as it eyes began to glow pink, the room responding by slightly distorting as it now seemed to flow like water. Was kind of neat to see but also would make you conscious if you stared at the fluid walls for too long. I mean, they looked like normal walls but they didn't behave like it, freaky.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:42 pm
Reno stared at the Wigglytuff, attempting to figure out what exactly it was playing at. Hook didn't have any held items, so why would it use something to deactivate that stuff? Well, it was probably for the best he didn't question it just yet. All he knew was he had a slight opening. "Hook, Guillotine!" Reno commanded, watching as the Pincer Pokemon quickly scuttled over to the Normal type and drew its massive claw back, jamming it wide open before thrusting it forward and attempting to snap the pincer onto the Wigglytuff for a devastating blow.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:11 pm
Tesei Utakata
Reno stared at the Wigglytuff, attempting to figure out what exactly it was playing at. Hook didn't have any held items, so why would it use something to deactivate that stuff? Well, it was probably for the best he didn't question it just yet. All he knew was he had a slight opening. "Hook, Guillotine!" Reno commanded, watching as the Pincer Pokemon quickly scuttled over to the Normal type and drew its massive claw back, jamming it wide open before thrusting it forward and attempting to snap the pincer onto the Wigglytuff for a devastating blow.
"Tuff!" Cried the pink blob as it began to panic. "Bounce! Go!" The Ace Trainer cried, the Wigglytuff immediately stopping its panicking as it bounce high into the air using its balloon-like body to inhale its self with air and almost float. Once it had avoided the Guillotine it released the air and came down on the Kingler hard from above.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:21 pm
Hook would not have a chance to react, soon having his body smashed into the ground beneath him from the falling Wigglytuff. "Y'know, that ain't fair. So I'll react in kind. Hook, Metal Claw!" Reno deadpanned, watching as Hook drew back his larger claw again in preparation. Right before he jabbed his smaller hook forward to swipe at the Fairy type.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:10 pm
Tesei Utakata
Hook would not have a chance to react, soon having his body smashed into the ground beneath him from the falling Wigglytuff. "Y'know, that ain't fair. So I'll react in kind. Hook, Metal Claw!" Reno deadpanned, watching as Hook drew back his larger claw again in preparation. Right before he jabbed his smaller hook forward to swipe at the Fairy type.

"Tuuuff!" Cried out the balloon fairy as it comically jumped into the air, holding its back side. The fairy's trainer couldn't help but giggle at the display. As soon as the Wigglytuff made it back on the ground however she became more serious again.

"Show him what you got in you." The Ace Trainer said with a smile. The Wigglytuff nodded and wiggled its 'hand' while making some sort of gagging noise. Several seconds of gagging later the Wigglytuff would hock up a small black orb giving off a black aura. The orb would be launched high into the air above Kingler. Wigglytuff's hand wagging would continue and eventually appear to do something as the Wigglytuff's eyes gave off a pink glow and the Magic Room suddenly ended and the orb in the air out of nowhere darted straight down at Kingler. It was small but the crab was about to find out how heavy it really was.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:15 pm
The Kingler would have enough to laugh at the missed attack when gravity resumed its effect on the world. Catching an Iron Ball to the face ended this laughter extremely quickly. Picking himself off the floor and unwittingly keeping the Iron Ball on his person, Hook would begin to march towards the Wigglytuff. "Crabhammer! Take that fluff cannon down a notch!" Reno commanded, watching as the Kingler went from the scuttle to a full-on charge, larger claw glowing blue with chi as it brought the limb scything towards the Wigglytuff.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:34 pm
The crab and its trainer would find that the Iron Ball was making the Kingler much slower as the pink puff was able to avoid the brunt of the attack but still took the tip of the claw to the torso, the Wigglytuff letting out a cry of pain as it did. "I'm sorry but this battle is about to get a lot worse for you. Wigglytuff, use Gravity!" The Ace Trainer commanded.

The balloon Pokemon would let out a mischievous cry as she wagged her hands, eyes glowing pink again. Unlike the Magic Room before there was no visible change to the room, instead the gravity in the room would suddenly become much more unforgiving, the Ace Trainer and her Pokemon themselves grunting as their knees buckled (do Wigglytuff have knees?).

It would be pretty bad for Reno but worse for that Kingler, what with the weight it had stuck on it.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:44 pm
Hook would slam into the ground as the gravity of the room jumped up exponentially. Oh, this was going to get some payback for sure. Reno would have a similar reaction, only he would look up to glare at the Ace Trainer. "Well, hell. Time ta see what I have ta work with when I have ta drag myself along. Hook, Bubblebeam! Aim just above the Wigglytuff!" Hook would struggle to raise his arm to aim above the Wigglytuff, finally succeeding before unleashing a massive channel of bubbles to fly towards the Wigglytuff. Hopefully he had thought right and that the bubbles would arc from the new gravity or this could be embarrassing.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:22 pm
Reno's inner math calculations would prove to be correct as the Bubblebeam arched in midair thanks to the gravity and pelted the Wigglytuff relentlessly. "Oh! Clever! Buuut not enough." The Ace Trainer said with a smile as she took out some ear muffs, putting them on as she gave Reno a little wave. "Hyper Voice."

It was then that the Wigglytuff started to produce the worst sound Reno had probably ever heard. The sheer pitch of its shriek was enough to make your teeth vibrate. As if the poor Kingler wasn't having a hard enough time with this gravity and the Iron Ball, but now it had to have its brain turned to mush? This was getting cruel.  
Side RP Board

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff