Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Riku Academy! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oooops i forgot to add a poll...
  angelic added one for me *huggles*
View Results

Rester.R

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 10:12 am
Rester emerged in his own dorm. No one was there, but indeed, the presence no longer felt familiar anymore... he looked around and saw that it was decorated differently too...... then he heard someone coming. It may have just been some people crossing by the dorm.... or..... it could be...... the enemy!

Tact ran around in flip forward circles. "AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! I have no iodea what Im doing but iot takes out stress! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" He fell to the ground. He looked att Ryu. "Thats the last of granite i need in a decade or two.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 11:39 am
vincent entered his room and saw tact and ryu"what are you doing here"he said  

vampire_guardian116

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 7:08 pm
Ryu said to Vincent "It's because of Tact" he said "I know that you own this dorm but I suppose 'She' is gonna have to find a new place for meetings..." Joey said. Kumi suddenly sneezed 'I might have a cold here...' she thought  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 7:28 pm
"its okay you can hold your meetings by the way i dont belive weve met"he said sticking his hand ready to shake their hands  

vampire_guardian116

!i!vash!i!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 11:33 pm
"wanna stay at my dorm tonight, since yours was torn apart with vincents tantrum?" asked vash as he and kial was walking down the hall  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:19 pm
hi can i join the swordmanship?  

CronoKinslayer

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:28 pm
((I need your profile...))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:36 pm
vampire_guardian116
"its okay you can hold your meetings by the way i dont belive weve met"he said sticking his hand ready to shake their hands
"oh that's okay...beside It's SOMEBODY'S fault why she ran away anyway...so no need" Joey said blaming somebody for Kumi's disappearance "Hey...don't rub it all on him.." Ryu said "well...it can't be helped...if only HE didn't provoke US into coming then all of this would've been easy peasy" Joey said sarcastically "you're so undelieveable though it is true stare " Ray said. Now everybody is staring at Tact. Ryu then turned at the guy "I'm Ryu..just forget about what we said" Ryu said "Joey..." Joey said uncheerfully still staring at Tact "I'm Ray Mizuki... but please call me Ray" Ray said  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:31 am
"vincent valentine" pleasure to meet you all he said  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:44 am
vincent and the rest of them heard talking outside the door
"hey vincent want to go get some pizza,o and sorry bout' earlier" said vash as he walked in through the door "o, seems you got some friends over, hey you guys want pizza im starving?"  

!i!vash!i!

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:29 am
sure vincent said in a deep voice"im sorry for attacking you"vincent said  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:13 pm
"ah no problem, seems ive gotten rusty" said vash laughing  

!i!vash!i!

Rester.R

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:43 pm
Tact turned at the unstaring eyes for a moment and sort of sucked in a breath when he realized they weren't looking at him anymore. He let it out. "Okay...... this is interesting....." he said sarcastically. "But what are we doing here in the first place?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 1:34 am
"I dunno Ray told us to come here...and he even told us to drag you here" Ryu said, Ray said "I can't actually tell you guys now...but I had to give these to you two...before I forget..." he said giving Ryu and Joey pendant. Joey's pendant was colored dark blue while Ryu had purple "and this is for...?" Joey and Ryu asked "Can't tell...and Tact...you will be getting yours soon..." Ray said, walking out.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Rester.R

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 1:21 pm
"hmmmm......" Tact watched with a puzzled look as Ray went out. Something was very familiar about that pendant, yet he was sure he had never seen it in his lifetime before. He stared wide and hard at the pendant Ray had given Ryu and Joey. A blistering colour of sadness.... now he was sure he ahd seen it somewhere before..... but.... .where?

Rester stepped out in the dorm. He felt solid. FOr now. He checked the door for sounds. "WHAt the hell, am I stupid?" he said slapping his head. "It's practically a newsroom out there! I'll have to try the window...." He jumped out the window and banged into a tree. "Crummy, mother nature, one day ill get her...." HE noticed that names had been carved on the tree. "Hmmmm... .Tact... Kumi.... Joey... .Ryu.... my god! This is a nice tree...." He walked further into the academy, where this time he had to be sneaky. He scanned himself with a type of laser that made it impossible to see him without a lvl 7 mech eye.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games