Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Post pictures of yourself! (Now with correct Gramm-R!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you have a pic.
  yes
  no
View Results

FirekittyUrie

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 10:05 pm
WoH.. am i the only one here now??

O_o

AWWWWWWWWWWWWw!!!

meH Ooogly piCs killed people X_X"

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 10:36 pm
FirekittyUrie
WoH.. am i the only one here now??

O_o

AWWWWWWWWWWWWw!!!

meH Ooogly piCs killed people X_X"

You're not ooglie! I actually thought you looked pretty good. As for not responding, I was reading something on my schools forums, then making fun of the teacher for being completely wrong.  

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Jessi_Babii_10_13_90

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 11:02 pm
I'm usually on the phone with my girlfriend at this time, I called her but we had to get off. I usually get back on the computer for about three hours after where done talking.  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 11:05 pm
MrJimmy
I'm usually on the phone with my girlfriend at this time, I called her but we had to get off. I usually get back on the computer for about three hours after where done talking.

Ummm, don't you mean "MOAR PIX NOW! I R RAPING YOU!"

Or something along those lines?  

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Jessi_Babii_10_13_90

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 11:20 pm
Okay so youve all seen me I've reposted the same pictures a number of times... I promised some new ones today and I pretty much failed to take any until about twenty minutes ago. sinc eI am a farily boring person I decided to include some pictures of my room so you can get an idea as to what kind of inviroment I live in. I'm thinking next time I go out I'll get my pictures of myself standing in different places around town because that'll be more intresting thn seeing my again and again.

This is the only one os me. I tried to make a retarded expression on my face, I think I succeded.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This is the horribly messey bed side table and my stereo. It plays both vinal records and CDs, but no tape deck... crying

This would be my desk. My dad built it. I use a skateboarding magizene as a mouse pad, and I have Digimon figurines and tiny model pirate ships all over it. I also have taken to storing my ties behind the computer screen. The whole thing is in the closet, which has the doors taken off to make my room bigger.

My dressor would be alot more intresting if I hadn't purged my walls of posters a few mothes ago. When I was little the bald eagle was my favorite animal so I have alot of litle bald eagle trinkets lieing around. Totally check out my eight year old lego space ship, my left over easter candy, and my highschool diploma which is covered by my convention badges.

I have a couple more, but they need some editing. I'll post them in a few.  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 11:22 pm
AlcoholicPancake
MrJimmy

Now don't go stealing my job!

WAT I R B NEEDIN:
MOAR PIX!
HAWT PIX!
NEKED PIX!  

Jessi_Babii_10_13_90

Lobo-chan

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 11:24 pm
Funny. You remind me of one of my brother's friends doing the stupid expression... and I see Pancake on your computer screen. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 11:37 pm
Lobo-chan
Funny. You remind me of one of my brother's friends doing the stupid expression... and I see Pancake on your computer screen. 3nodding
Yes you do see him on my compy. He is now famous.  

Jessi_Babii_10_13_90

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 11:42 pm
MrJimmy
Lobo-chan

w00t! I'm famous! Just for that I think I should post a new pic on here, show everyone what I look like these days ^_^ Anyway, I'll do that later! Har har har! I'm out for now, I'm tired as hell and I have a very busy day tomarrow.  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 11:45 pm
AlcoholicPancake
MrJimmy
Lobo-chan

w00t! I'm famous! Just for that I think I should post a new pic on here, show everyone what I look like these days ^_^ Anyway, I'll do that later! Har har har! I'm out for now, I'm tired as hell and I have a very busy day tomarrow.
See you later AlcPan.  

Jessi_Babii_10_13_90

May La Nee

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 4:26 am
MrJimmy
AlcoholicPancake
MrJimmy

WAT I R B NEEDIN:
MOAR PIX!
HAWT PIX!
NEKED PIX!

Maybe you should go back about 7 pages and take a look at mine.
I'm getting them off soon, you see.
Nobody responded to them, while I took a big -mental- step posting them there in the first place. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 11:35 am
Kawamura Keigo
MrJimmy
AlcoholicPancake
MrJimmy

WAT I R B NEEDIN:
MOAR PIX!
HAWT PIX!
NEKED PIX!

Nobody responded to them, while I took a big -mental- step posting them there in the first place. sweatdrop

I had to go back to look at them, I wasn't on the day you posted em, so I didn't see em. Sorry. You're not bad looking though, so I don't see why you would be so hesitant to post them...  

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Jessi_Babii_10_13_90

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 11:55 am
AlcoholicPancake
Kawamura Keigo
MrJimmy
AlcoholicPancake
MrJimmy

WAT I R B NEEDIN:
MOAR PIX!
HAWT PIX!
NEKED PIX!

I had to go back to look at them, I wasn't on the day you posted em, so I didn't see em. Sorry. You're not bad looking though, so I don't see why you would be so hesitant to post them...
Ahh! I remember those now! didn't cmment on them because I was doing the dork-off thing with MCG. But nice post, I like the one with you and the wittle baby. For those of you who havn't seen'em check page 26 near the bottom.  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 12:08 pm
Next picture I post will be me with NO PANTS!

Just to let you know. I'll be rocking This pose:

User Image

or atleast something like it. Trust me, it'll be a hawt shmexi pic that you can fap too. Haha, since I'm a pancake, I should just take a picture of me with butter on my nipples and me rubbing syrup all over ma body! Then again, You'd all rip your eyes out after a showing like that xp  

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

May La Nee

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 12:34 pm
MrJimmy
AlcoholicPancake
Kawamura Keigo
MrJimmy
AlcoholicPancake
MrJimmy

WAT I R B NEEDIN:
MOAR PIX!
HAWT PIX!
NEKED PIX!

Ahh! I remember those now! didn't cmment on them because I was doing the dork-off thing with MCG. But nice post, I like the one with you and the wittle baby. For those of you who havn't seen'em check page 26 near the bottom.

Don't apologize. whee Only do that when you hurt me.

I am hesitant to post them because I used to be called fat all the way during primary school. >.>
If people scream "Hey ugly!" to nobody in particular I think they're talking to me, simply because I'm used to that.
>.<#
And that girl turned one year old a few weeks before that was taken. She's no more baby. 4laugh

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games