Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
+[O]+ ~Vent, Rave, & Rant~ +[K]+ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dont you just hate it when.....
  *oh i think you know*
View Results

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:38 am
Deathfromabove69
ello gov'
Please go to Spamalot subforum or to Manji's Bar (it's a sticky in this forum) to make "hello" posts. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 1:23 pm
I am so freaking pissed about the stupid boys at college! They flirt with me, make me think I have a chance, and then they ask out another girl. scream Guys: DON'T CONFUSE GIRLS WITH MIXED SIGNALS!

It's not nice...  

Lily the Pink

HACK-Jane

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 1:58 pm
Lily the Pink
I am so freaking pissed about the stupid boys at college! They flirt with me, make me think I have a chance, and then they ask out another girl. scream Guys: DON'T CONFUSE GIRLS WITH MIXED SIGNALS!

It's not nice...

i cant agree with you more D= i have had that 3 times now, and we have only been at college 5 weeks ;__;  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:54 pm
squee_moon
Lily the Pink

It's not nice...

i cant agree with you more D= i have had that 3 times now, and we have only been at college 5 weeks ;__;
Im pretty much nice to all girls I know in general.....does that count? :XP:  

Teh Banz

Toast Of Legend

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:25 am
ive had just the opposite happen
whenever i go to a party or anything i see some girls and start to talk and they ohh and ahh and make it seem like i have a chance to really connect, then they ask me to go get a drink for them or something and they go over to all of their friends and rude comments and point and laugh. seriously ive had this happen multiple times, the last time i had had enough and threw the drink i had so nicely retrieved for the lady all over her new shoes that she hadn't stopped talking about since i met her. it seems to happen all the time, gals flirting with guys and then making fun of them calling them geeks, nerds, loosers, and the like. it makes me upset because the nerdiest thing i do is Gaia and im the captain of the f'kn soccer team and co-capitan of the lacross team. you would think that i would get some slack from the ladies for my slightly retro atire (usually faded jeans and some random indie band t-shirt) and my lack of "dance" moves, although today dancing isn't really dancing its more like f'king on the dance floor. so its not just guys giving girls mixed signals, the ladies are just as guilty of phony flirting.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:23 pm
Lily has quite the rant...

I went to bed at a decent time last night but I couldn't go to sleep till like three or three-thirty, because 1. I dunno 2. My Circadian rhythm is sadistic 3. My OCD is coming back full-force 4. I'm depressed 5. I'm stressed out. 6. There's no one here I can talk to who understands me

I'm pretty sure I'm getting sick, I want to make friends yet I don't because I'm worried that by getting close with people here I'll become less close with you guys, therefore I've been antisocial this weekend, and miserable. I already had three papers to do (two of them in my English class, one in Biology), and my English teacher just assigned another one today. I have a Psychology midterm on my friggin' birthday so I don't even get THAT day to myself. We had a dumb biology substitute who treated us like we were 8th graders and I was trying to listen for good stuff but these guys behind me kept up a flow of rude comments the entire period. I have to meet with my five million groups this week in addition to all my homework and my mom is bugging me to exercise and do service and buy my sister a birthday card and AAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!

*dead*  

Lily the Pink

Meltii

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 6:07 pm
There's a guy at school with a crush on me, but he's a player on the football team. He messaged me on myspace and started saying things...you know the kind *winknudgewink* I told him I won't do those kind of things. I.E. I'm not a slut.

He never messaged me back.

T-T Why can't I find someone who doesn't want me in that way?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:11 pm
I hate teachers who has the power to change your grade. I suppose to have pass my subject matter when I get a flat failing mark with no clear distinction or legible answer on why! The teacher did not show up for the whole week and knows that the dead line for the grades are this Tuesday! The p***k of teacher really is a git especially saying that why the hell did I get a girl friend in the first place!? The @$$! I really would like to carve his skin and use it to wipe my dog's @$$ and dung!  

Lee Jin Xing

Ruthless Hunter

9,325 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100

MissLysa

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 12:39 pm
Sheer_Immortal
IMWanderling
jfm567
this thread is depressing........ gonk

No! Rants are good for PREVENTING depression. Once it's out, it changes your perspective and makes you feel better. Really! Really! Try it sometime. Venting is awesome. xd

*Scritches a depressed Wolfie's ears* heart heart heart
I concur. I had to go off four different times about that story 'til I had it all out of my system. 3nodding

New rant! I keep getting random, weird, WTF? songs stuck in my head. The other day, I woke up with "Under the Sea" from the Little Mermaid movie stuck in there, and now it's the I Dream of Jeannie song. gonk And it's like, they're not obvious. It's like it's Muzak, just background white noise, but in my head. 0.o

damn i get those all the time, drives me crazy! Mostly it seems to be songs I can not stand and then they are stuck in my head for hours sometimes!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:32 pm
MissLysa
Sheer_Immortal
IMWanderling
jfm567
this thread is depressing........ gonk

No! Rants are good for PREVENTING depression. Once it's out, it changes your perspective and makes you feel better. Really! Really! Try it sometime. Venting is awesome. xd

*Scritches a depressed Wolfie's ears* heart heart heart
I concur. I had to go off four different times about that story 'til I had it all out of my system. 3nodding

New rant! I keep getting random, weird, WTF? songs stuck in my head. The other day, I woke up with "Under the Sea" from the Little Mermaid movie stuck in there, and now it's the I Dream of Jeannie song. gonk And it's like, they're not obvious. It's like it's Muzak, just background white noise, but in my head. 0.o

damn i get those all the time, drives me crazy! Mostly it seems to be songs I can not stand and then they are stuck in my head for hours sometimes!

That happens to me too. I got the 'Annoying Song' stuck in my head, and I couldn't get it out for hours.  

Hoshimirumi

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:30 pm
Alright... I've told my family so I thought I might as well as tell my online family. I've been a real ******** up lately. I haven't been doing well at all in my Architecture class. I'm pretty sure I might fail actually. I feel like I'm having a panic attack about it all too. I don't want to go to that class at all. Now I feel horrible about wasting my families money on this whole thing. I keep saying in my head though that I'm going to go and work on it on my days off, but I keep letting little s**t get in the way. I don't know what to do anymore. For those who pray please pray for me, and for those who don't then wish me luck.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 12:29 am
GOOD I AM GLAD THIS IS HERE!
I am angry right now! cuz men won't let me rape them!
and they called me a f**! D:
it's not my fault i love men! right?! :l
HAHAHa it's fun. . .mucho fun
WOOT!  

Mr_Slave69

Mr_Slave69

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 12:30 am
TheBlueWarrior
Alright... I've told my family so I thought I might as well as tell my online family. I've been a real ******** up lately. I haven't been doing well at all in my Architecture class. I'm pretty sure I might fail actually. I feel like I'm having a panic attack about it all too. I don't want to go to that class at all. Now I feel horrible about wasting my families money on this whole thing. I keep saying in my head though that I'm going to go and work on it on my days off, but I keep letting little s**t get in the way. I don't know what to do anymore. For those who pray please pray for me, and for those who don't then wish me luck.

awh! yeah man, i know what u are talking about, i'm a huge mess now too!
But it be all good in the long run. . .
<3 good luck brothah!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:12 pm
I hate it when my sister or my dad does something which my entire house deems hilarious..though when I try it, I get shunned...

ihatethishouse.
anditsinhabitants.

Reivin Fire

FangzV

Toothsome Voter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:12 pm
I hate Info-Tech.
The class I thought I'd love, I hate.
They are teaching us crap I already know.
And she's forcing us to do children's british typing games on the internet.
The teacher is forcing me to degrade myself.
So much for loving the class.
I've only had it twice and I want to get out of it NOW.
I've been on the Internet for years now.
I don't need to learn how to type.
I don't need to learn Internet saftey.
I don't need to learn the ******** "Internet Etiquette" that you're gonna teach me. It's what you WANT me to think.
I don't need to learn about the Mac that the school forces us to use everyday since the 3rd or 4th grade.
I don't need to learn about the Internet that I've navigated for years.
I don't need to learn anything in this ******** class.

I know everything I need to know.
I know exactly WHAT the computer is.
I know how to type quickly.
I know how to be safe when using the Internet.
I know how to act on the Internet.
I'm sperior to everyone in that class.
I don't ******** need to learn crap I don't need to know or already do know.
I don't want you to think I'm so stupid I'd randomly blurt out my adress to people I just met or think I don't know how to type on the computer or teach me what you think how I should act on the Internet.

To sum it up, Info-Tech is a stupid class to me, and it's just a mere waste of the short time I have in my life that I can relax and not worry about bills and mortgatges and my job and that crap.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games