Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
An RP... (needs a title) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
OMG!! It's so long!
24%
 24%  [ 12 ]
It's good.
16%
 16%  [ 8 ]
It sucks!
6%
 6%  [ 3 ]
Meh. *shrugs*
12%
 12%  [ 6 ]
*poll whore*
34%
 34%  [ 17 ]
Other.
6%
 6%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 49

blue_green

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:07 pm
For a moment the girl's eyes widened in knowing. She dropped all atempts to intimidate him. By now she knew very well that buisness comes first. Her face became indifferent as she began giving orders.

"Cut him loose. Get our four best guards here to keep an eye on him." She pointed to two nine-year-olds, a boy and a girl, who looked alike. "Tim, Tina. Tell King Kid we have a VIP comeing to see him."

She turned back to Element and kept her eyes on him as everyone around her either went back to their buisness or carried out her orders. "Don't try anything. That is both a threat and a friendly warning."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:43 pm
Element kept her gaze for a moment. He felt the slack as the net suddenly began to drop, and extended his legs, planting them on the ground solidly, as if he had trained all his life for situations like this. Once he was free of the trap, the young man smiled slighty and bowed to her before straightening up, folding his arms across his chest, his face stoic once more. In the back of his head, he found himself wondering what had happened to Nadia while all this had been going on. He hadn't seen her since she disappeared into the orphanage...  

Xanatos Forever

blue_green

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:25 am
Once the four guards she'd asked for arived she lead Element, who was closely watched by the guards, along a hall untill they came to an inconspicuis door that was as run-down and covered in grafiti as the rest of the doors and the walls.

At this point the guards started leaving, as though they had no need to worry about Element anymore.

The girl opened the door and, with seemingly practiced ceremony, walked towards a desk with a chair on the other side that was facing the other way. There was mumbling comeing from the chair. It turned around to reveal a boy, who appeared to be almost fifteen, talking into a mobile phone. "Either get it back or destroy it! I would rater avoid going into global high alert again!..................... Just make sure it doesn't get there!" After finishing his little conversation he hung up and turned his attention towards the girl. "Secilia?"

The girl, who was apearently named Secilia, said sweetly but not unbuisness-like, "The VIP is here to see you." Then she spoke a little more secretive. "It seems he has come for... 'The Favor'."

He showed no reaction from what she said and merely commanded, "Leave us."

Secilia strode out of the room and closed the door behind her. Now Element was alone with this boy.

"Speak," was his simple command for Element.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 3:32 am
Element opens his mouth to speak, but hesitates. Now that he was actually in front of this "King Kid" he wasn't really sure how to react. He closes his mouth slowly, not wanting to look stupid, though it might be too late for that. Instead he reaches into his pocket for the pin Chet had given him. His hand rustles around in the pocket for a moment before his fingers feel a tear in the fabric. For the briefest moment, his heart skips a beat. (You have got to be kidding me!) he thinks, stunned by the fact that something like this could actually happen. He was now in the heart of the lions' den, so to speak, with his only piece of proof missing...

(( xd I'm sorry, but I just had to spice things up a bit. I couldn't resist!! Things were going too easy for him. Hopefully I'll be able to get him out this little pickle. sweatdrop ))  

Xanatos Forever

blue_green

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 6:21 am
(( xd No, don't worry about it. I'm loving it. xd ))

King Kid notices Element ruffling through his pocket and waits for him to pull out what ever it was that he was searching for. When he didn't pull anything out and didn't say anything King Kid began growing impatient, not because he was an impatient person but because he had important things to do. "Well? I don't have all day you know." His expression didn't change in the least. People who were close to King Kid in this little group he ran would call that look his "Chet Immitation" because he had, indeed, gotten it off of Chet. Perhaps Element noticed the similarities, even from the short time he's known Chet?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:46 am
"Are you sure Element can handle it?" asked Brady. "If you want I can help him out."  

[TwIsTed PiXeLs]

blue_green

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 3:00 pm
"Thanks for the offer Brady but he's probly already on his way back by now. We should really get our group to that cave or whatever it is soon though. Any ideas? We want to get there soon and we don't want to leave Element behind." Chet hoped to get a better idea of their situation once they arived there.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 4:27 pm
Meanwhile, back at the orphanage, Element was standing in front of King Kid, racking his brain to think of where the pin might've dropped. As he did so, he figured he might as well say something before the kid got annoyed. Something about the way the kid looked gave Element a sense of familiarity, but he pushed the feeling aside as he kept thinking of where the pin could have dropped. "Well, I had something I was to give you, but it seems to have fallen out of my pocket, which just so happened to get a hole in it," Element says with a hint of bitterness in his voice, "so now all I have is my word that I was sent by Chet..." Element waited silently, looking over the kid's face for some type of reaction to Chet's name. If Chet was good with this group, then it might help his case, but if Chet had problems with the group, he may have just dug himself into a deeper hole.  

Xanatos Forever

blue_green

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 5:40 pm
King Kid scowled at hearing Chet's name. It wasn't a good sign for Element.

He spoke visiously, though he kept his indifferent expression, and practicaly spit out Chet's name as though it were poisen. "If Chet had buisness with us then Chet would have come here himself. Chet isn't so far away that he would send someone else to come in his place, even if he had someone he could send."

Now King Kid started to sound angry and a deep frown formed on his face, "For as long as I've known Chet he hasn't shown any sort of attatchment to any human being outside of buisness. Chet finds robots to be more alive then even the person who came closest to being his friend! Chet has PURE ICE RUNNING THROUGH HIS VEINS AND A HEART THAT DOESN'T BEAT BECAUSE IT IS COLD, HARD STONE!!! CHET...."

He was cut short in the middle of his shouting when his mobile phone rang. He checked the caller ID and growled deep in his throught. He composed himself and said calmly but with venom in his words, "You are a very lucky man, you know that? You have one hour to find what you lost." He called Secilia into the room and said stressfuly, "Assign two guards to keep an eye on him while he looks for something. Make sure they keep in constant contact with the base. He has one hour. If he finds it before then put him in our VIP waiting room. I will see him in exactly one hour, not before, not after. Do I make myself clear?" She simply answered, "Yes, Sir." She must have heard him yelling though because she seemed a tad bit frightened.

Picking up his phone, he motioned for them too leave and ordered, "Begone." The chair turned back around and once again there was only mumbling to be heard. "This is KK speaking from CKC central services. Report."

It was obvious they were not to linger in the room.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 6:05 pm
"Are you sure he's doing ok?" asked Brady. "I can go and help him if you want. For all we know he could be captured." said Brady.  

[TwIsTed PiXeLs]

blue_green

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 6:27 pm
((May I ask how Brady knows about King Kid when the conversation about him was just between Chet and Element? sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 6:33 pm
[[oh I thought you said that to him and everyone heared him I'll edit it]]  

[TwIsTed PiXeLs]

blue_green

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 6:37 pm
((It's okay. Everyone makes mistakes... like the mistake I made when we all started busting out of that place...))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 6:39 pm
[[to late I already changed it.]]  

[TwIsTed PiXeLs]

blue_green

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 6:41 pm
Chet smiled and whispered under his breath, "That's the plan."

Then he said confidently, "He'll be fine. If anything I'm putting my life at risk by sending him there. I'm sure he'll turn up alive and in one piece."  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games