Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
THE ANGST ZONE (Use this, for the love of internetz! ><) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angst?
  I'll post it wherever the hell I want!
  Please, just keep it in this thread.
  Tell me all your troubles and I'll do my best to help you feel better. *hugs*
  Can it, emo! ><
  Huh?
View Results

Lifes Little Conflict

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 5:26 pm
Omochii
Try bumping into him...or some comment that was directed at a "friend" that he happens to "overhear" and may react to. 3nodding

But please, if you do anything I say and it all goes haywire...I'm a proven undateable person. >.> So I'm probably not one to take advice from. But y'know...never know till you try.
Hey, it's worth a shot! I f I get the nerve up. And if anything goes wrong it will be my fault for listening to you so no worries. sweatdrop And thanks for the advice.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 5:28 pm
Lol. Good luck, LLC! I hope you can - for lack of a better phrase - "get in there". God, I hate using that. lol  

Omochii

Moonlight2Dawn

5,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 5:29 pm
I'd give you some advice LLC,but I.........let's just say I'm not that outgoing when it comes to guys either...in fact i've noticed that I have an odd habit when it comes to them. ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 5:32 pm
An..odd habit? Would you like to share, or is it something private you'd like to keep for yourself ^^;;  

Omochii

Moonlight2Dawn

5,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 5:46 pm
Um...I kind of stalk them...abit.At least I think so.My eyes will follow them around the room or place if we're in the same place and I'll know what classes he's in before I know his name... ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 5:48 pm
RandomSexyKitsune
Um...I kind of stalk them...abit.At least I think so.My eyes will follow them around the room or place if we're in the same place and I'll know what classes he's in before I know his name... ninja
xd Y'know, I actually think that's normal with teenage girls [if you are a teenage girl >.>]. We follow the rules of GAS.

Girls
Are
Stalkers  

Omochii

Lifes Little Conflict

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 5:54 pm
RandomSexyKitsune
O_o I do the same thing! I can't help doing it.
I can't help looking at them when they're in the room. >.>

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 5:55 pm
Omochii
RandomSexyKitsune
xd Y'know, I actually think that's normal with teenage girls [if you are a teenage girl >.>]. We follow the rules of GAS.

Girls
Are
Stalkers
rofl I like that rule.

Lifes Little Conflict

Moonlight2Dawn

5,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 6:00 pm
Omochii
RandomSexyKitsune

Girls
Are
Stalkers
So true.So true. xd ...So are you a "Bitter old maid" or are you just here to give helpful advice?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 6:02 pm
Lifes Little Conflict
RandomSexyKitsune
I know!And the fact that he sits almost straight across from me doesn't help either!>.<  

Moonlight2Dawn

5,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Clambake 200

Lifes Little Conflict

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 6:07 pm
RandomSexyKitsune
Lifes Little Conflict
RandomSexyKitsune
I know!And the fact that he sits almost straight across from me doesn't help either!>.<
The guy I like sits at the table across from mine and faces me and I can't help staring at him. xp

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 6:10 pm
Lifes Little Conflict
RandomSexyKitsune
Lifes Little Conflict
RandomSexyKitsune
The guy I like sits at the table across from mine and faces me and I can't help staring at him. xp
eek That's exactly how mine is!Freaky....  

Moonlight2Dawn

5,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Clambake 200

Lifes Little Conflict

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 6:15 pm
RandomSexyKitsune
Lifes Little Conflict
RandomSexyKitsune
Lifes Little Conflict
RandomSexyKitsune
eek That's exactly how mine is!Freaky....
Seriously. xD

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 3:00 am
RandomSexyKitsune
So true.So true. xd ...So are you a "Bitter old maid" or are you just here to give helpful advice?
You know, I don't have a clue. xd I tend to screw relationships up but I'm not that bitter about it. It is my own fault, after all. ^^  

Omochii

Indigo Project

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 12:23 pm
Ahem...

ANGST!

Thank you.

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games