Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Devil May Cry RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gonna take part?
  Yeah
  Maybe...
  No
View Results

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:25 pm
"It's...nothing really..." Yukari said as she continued to walk off to where Yami is going "Come on Poki..." she said "Sorry we got something important to do so please, don't follow us" he said as he and Yukari ran off.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:52 pm
:a wicked grin spread acrossed his face as he looked at vergil: i surprise you dont remember me im the one who lost his eye to you  

Hidden_Shadow2005

pimpinpunk2

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:00 am
ill take part i guess  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:54 am
(Pimpinpunk2, you need to either post or send me a PM of your profile in order to take part. You must also read what has happened so far. I would recommend Hidden_Shadow2005 to read what has happened to far too, unless you already have done...)

Aneesha nodded, and hoped that Yami would be okay. Before they went, she needed to let them know where they would be next. "Hey guys... We'll be at the Sparda household, okay? Meet ya there..." Nodding, she turned to Vergil, and the new figure... "Who is this?"

Vergil frowned, narrowing his ice blue eyes. "Hmph. And what makes you think I'd waste my energy trying to remember such a worthless opponent in the first place? But now you mention it, I do remember you... What do you want?" His cold manner sent shivers down Aneesha's spine, reminding her of how stubborn and ruthless Vergil really was...  

Aneesha

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:09 am
Dante nodded. "Yeah, I want some Pizza!" He called out with a grin. He then continued to walk not caring about that new guy and, followed the others to the household.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:55 am
:reached for his kama attached to his belt he let the chain slide threw his figers then started to twirl the kama threw the air: a pain as alway :the kama began to spin faster: i just came to return the favor for taking my eye  

Hidden_Shadow2005

Aneesha

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:18 am
Aneesha frowned, not wanting another fight. Things had gotten too tense already... Looking at Dante go off, she quickly motioned him to stop, before comign inbetween the two glaring men; Vergil and Marisho. "Listen boys. Now is not the time to fight. Deal with it some other time. Just not now. And if you dare try to fight now, I will not hesitate to silence you both myself. Got it?"

She was one stern woman; cold and feisty. Vergil was a little shocked at how she reacted, but she was right. Now was not the time. He had other thigns to deal with... Like Dante ordering the right choice of pizza, and sorting things with Aneesha. Without uttering a word, he walked off following Dante, signalling Aneesha to follow. Giving the guy a slight nod, Aneesha walked off, knowing that Vergil will battle this guy... Maybe tomorrow... For now, they had issues to attend to.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:18 am
A ranging and injured Geiru was running past through them 'Where is he?' he thought as he stopped, he glanced over to the wall, he clenched his fist 'he's here...' he then, punched the wall with all his might and it was destroyed. It revealed that there was a little girl on the altar being covered by shadows and was crying 'Alena!' he thought as he stepped in. He saw Yami was there, she had marking over her face, her ears were pointed, she grew claws, her wings had some streaks of red feathers and her eyes were demonic red.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Hidden_Shadow2005

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:34 pm
:he ripped the kama back almost hitting the ladie then looked to vergil as he snatched the Kama out of the air: what is exsactly happening? :he sort of knew but not really he didnt understand:  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:52 am
Dante looked the new guy, "Hey Buddy, Watch were you throw that thing," Seeing how it almost took a limb off of Aneesha. "Where are the others?" he asked curious.  

Dante Aurion

Aneesha

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:04 am
Aneesha glared at the man, her stare as cold and deadly as Vergil's. "Listen, you'd better watch yourself fool... And Dante; I don't know... They went after Yami. I did tell them we'd meet at the house." She sighed. "I hope Yami is okay... I'm sure Yukari, Poki and Geiru have it all under control, right?"

Seeing as the kama almost took Aneesha out, Vergil instantly lunged at the man with Yamato, pinning him to the wall. He was about to kill him off there and then, but Aneesha put a hand on his shoulder, making him withdraw and forget it. "That's... None of your concern, fool. I'll make you pay later..." With that, he walked out and headed towards the house, followed by Aneesha and Dante. Vergil knew he was going to fight that guy; but not now...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:38 am
Name: Stephen " Hax " Clayton

Hair: Blue

Appearance: My avatar ( i need sum gold to finish it :< )

Eyes: Blood red if angry , otherwise orange

Race: Half Human , Half Demon

Weapon: A big black demonic steel radio , always turned on , usually playing Chemical Brothers music .
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Alliance: Neutral

Description:
His mother left him in a street, into the garbage; but luckily one old black human girl heard it's screams and saved him .
He grew within heavy racial problems, being white in a black people city, but he soonly learnt by itself how to learn respect of others .
Once discovering his extraordinary strenght , he became kinda famous in the city for the insane stunts he made : jumping between houses with a bike, breaking stone with head , and similar stupid things .

While being in a little shop near the city , he found it's famous black radio , for a very little price ad buyed it , don't knowing the radio had a message hidden in it : it was a gift from it's demonic father , explaining what Stephen really was .

Soonly he left the city , and found of being able to teleport , even long distances . Still , it's Teleport Tecnique is very , but very hard to use , and often happens to teleport in wrong places.

Stephen's ability to combat it's based on it's radio's music : he fights within the beat , and that's it's only weakness.
Using adapted breakdance , capoeira , kung fu moves ( he uses a lot of other styles too ) it's hits are extremely , but extremely strong , but still easily dodgeable ; because they follow exactly the beat of the song .

Allies: No one known .  

Hax4ZerOKitchen

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:20 am
Yami jumped to her right and released an arrow as Gizu evaded her attack and appeared from behind Yami and thrusts his sword towards her, she blocked his attack with her bow and kick him off.

((I was gonna post the whole fight but since it was about 10 p.m. I gotta finish quickly >.<))

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:24 pm
:he looked to vergil then the girl: i dont have complete control over this thing yet so dont get that angery :looked to vergil: you should have take that chance along time ago  

Hidden_Shadow2005

Aneesha

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:36 am
Vergil and Aneesha ignored the man, not having any time to fight or argue, and they followed Dante back to the house. Growling, Vergil tensed up, due to the run-in he had back there. The thought of refusing to fight made him feel weak; however at the moment, he was in no condition to fight.

Meanwhile, Aneesha told Dante what pizza to order, and stood on the balcony, wondering how Yami and the others were... I hope you guys make it back in one piece... Vergil cleaned up his wounds inside, trying to keep his temper under control, and his urges to fight. Tomorrow... I'll get you... We'll finish this. Once and for all... Putting on some fresh clothes, he walked into the room near the balcony, and watched Aneesha, deciding whether to talk to her now, or wait until they've eaten.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games