Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
"What would you do" GAME Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wanna play?
  Why not.
View Results

JustinUranus

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:59 pm
stalk him/her and make that person feel uncomfortable.

wwyd if there was a thug stealing money from an old lady and you were the only person in that area? would you help or pretend not to see?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 12:43 am
help at the same time take $1,000,000 from her purse(assuming shes rich)

What would you do if you fried an avacado at 9:07 pm while holding a peanut?  

jtcoolh

danzmau

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:17 am
eek I...would... mince the fruit with my chainsaws and eat the peanut. (whatthe?) ninja

WWYD if the one you so very much love doesn't love you like another person that you don't love at all, but is the one who is madly in love with you more?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:27 am
um...strange question but i think i'd tell the person i love and who loves me back how to love me better? or do less of whatever is causing you distress (unlike the person who you don't love but seems to know how to love).....
that felt like a tongue twister....

WWYD if one of your friends died? (cuz i don't know much about death and wonder a bit when i hear of them...feel so bad somehow)  

vertgreen4

Red Alert Serise

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:31 pm
I...never really thought about it. I guess my head's trapped in this fantasy land where everyone lives as long as I do. I guess I'd feel completely lost.

WWYD if you got a phone call from someone you thought was long since dead?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 2:49 pm
Id demand the truth!

WWYD If you were entitled to $666 but you had to fire-walk? twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted  

Crimsonhellite

ChibiMo0n

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 3:39 pm
I wouldn't do it for a mere $666. That'd probably scar me for life and all i'd get is $666? Pshaw talk2hand

WWYD if you were entrusted by a [random] gang to deliver a [biig] package of money/drugs and you lost it/got mugged on the way to the delivery point?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:08 pm
tell the gang that 'a person jacked your package, go get him'

what would you do if there was a very bad earthquake.  

JustinUranus

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:15 am
Hide eek

What would you do if you were cornered by a gang of thugs who wanted to kill you?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:32 am
Pray to Jesus Christ the Son of the Living God. What would you do if you were mistaken to be a wanted Criminal.  

JoeyRay Smith51

PokeyRose

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:05 am
I'd prove my innocence

What would you do if you were out of gas in a bad neighborhood in the middle of the night?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:23 am
Find the nearest "thug", jack his gat and make my way to the police.

WWYD if there was never such a thing as "gangstas", "Thugs" or rap music?  

Crimsonhellite

Red Alert Serise

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:01 pm
I'd don't know. I probably wouldn't care, if it never existed...

WWYD if you were offered the position to create avatars for a MMORPG (massive multimedia online role player game like World of Warcraft) on the account that you yourself could never play?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:16 pm
I'd take up that opportunity. That kind of job sounds like biig money MONEY M-O-N-E-Y-!! 4laugh

WWYD if you were buried alive?  

ChibiMo0n

Fuku Taichou

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:45 pm
I'd try to remain calm, but I can imagine my heart beating a million times a minute. If I had my phone on me, I'd try calling someone. Hell, I might even try yelling for a little while just to see if maybe someone could hear me. ...If not, I'd probably start doing the Kill Bill thing.

What would you do if you logged into Gaia one day and say you had 1,000,000 gold more than you had before?

☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games