Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
RP (rules aply along with setting) vamipre high school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

you like (to bad if you don't)
  *huggs*even if i dont like it you deserve it
View Results

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:30 pm
"Lexx seems to like you."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 3:45 pm
she put her flute back down "speaking of Lexx, have you seen her mom? one moment she was right behind me and the next..." she started on a new pice of work, this time for her guitar.  

Frank_36912

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:35 am
"Um. Wow. ;-;" She says.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:45 pm
Ryu turned his chair around but put his scarf back across his mouth "i mean no offence i just....just dont want enyone to see.....never mined" he pushed his food to one side and pulled out his dark magic practice book as he began to make a ball of dark energy. suddenly a shadow figure with pure white eyes and begins to whisper into Ryu's ear, Ryu answeres "no shes alright, no im not still hungry.....No i dont like her"Ryu blushes and looks to see if the girl has notices" yes you can have the rest of the food, its meat, ham or pork one or the other, look if you want it eat it" ryu looks at the girl "this is Affar....hes my guardian dark spirit" the spirit looks at the girl as he disapeares with the food, he come back and whispers into his ears. Ryu says "look maby i do like her, ok now go on before it gets cold" the spirit disapeares behind Ryu for a moment and then puts the plate back on the table and then goes behind Ryu and disapeares into his shadow  

technoninja14

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:25 pm
she smiled softly continuing on her work, making it seem like she hadn't heard him, and when she was done she stood and walked past him to get her guitar from the closet next to the door to the class room.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:36 am
"did she really hear me?" Ryu said to himself as he looked around as the girl got her guitar out of a closet "she's gotta be a music vampire" he thought again as he said to the girl "im Ryu you must be a music vampire....whats your name?"  

technoninja14

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:25 pm
"I-it's S-santanna, Santanna Love. and I am Music Vampire" she walked over to his table with the guitar, grabbed her music off of her table and sat down to start tuning her guitar.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 2:07 pm
"so how come your just sat down in here? by yourself? i mean cmon you must have a boy friend or something right?" he looks around to see if enyone else is around  

technoninja14

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:20 pm
"nope, no boyfriend, I barely even have friends" she finished tuning her guitar "do you mind if I practice? we can still talk"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 7:35 am
"sure no problems satanna love, so are you pure music vampire or are you mixed race?" he swaps his dark magic book for a morphing one and changes into little wolf puppy and walks across the table "you cant resist these eyes right?" he gives a little smile to satanna  

technoninja14

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:18 am
"I don't really know, I never knew my real parents. but if it helps I can pick up any instrument and play a song on it" she patted his head smiling back and putting her guitar aside  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:07 am
"you didnt?, i never knew my real parents but i know im both dark and animal vampire so it helps" he turns back to normal and sits on the table with his legs crossed infront of satanna "eny requests?" his eyes look as if he is giving a small smile "i can make a cool goth monkey if you like?" he smilles again "its still practicing my morphing skills right?"  

technoninja14

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:03 pm
"hmm..." she thought for a moment "how about a....cat? all black with a wight dimend on the forehead?" she leaned her elbows on the table watching him  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:52 pm
"all black with a wight dimend on the forehead, right" he morphs into a little kitten with a little white dimend on the for head. he turns over onto his back and jestures for a stroke "please, im only a kitten after all right?" he gives a small smile  

technoninja14

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:00 pm
she giggled softly and scratched his belly "you're cute"  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games