Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 328 329 330 331 332 333 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:12 pm
Larai snickered still, currently hiding in a secret compartment in the roof. She waited for Kai to pass, planning on sneaking up on him from behind and giving him a big ol' bearhug just to screw with his head.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:42 am
"By the way, we're apparently going to visit your parents. It was decided by a coin flip last night after you passed out." Daemon said easily.

Kai grumbled, stopping in front of Larai's hiding spot. "Fine. There's something I need to see for myself anyway...." he said, talking about the letter they'd received earlier.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:45 pm
Suddenly, Larai burst from her hiding place and gave Kai a quick hug - all of which intended to scare him. "That's right, we're going~"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:48 pm
"Gah!" Kai stumbled a bit from the sudden weight on his back. "Alright, alright....when do we leave?"

((Did you ever that link I sent you? The one that I told you to 'watch it NAOOOO'?))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:51 pm
{Just did, and now I'm frightened for my life. XD ...By the way, is the cat's torso a poptart?}

"I'unno. When can we hijack a boat or find some other entertaining form of travel?" Larai said, implying that it would be at any given time.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:59 pm
((Yes. Yes it is. biggrin ))

"Whenever you'd like, I would think." Daemon said. "Unless you want to get there as fast as possible, in which case I could teleport us all there." he volunteered.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:11 pm
{Dear god...XD}

"I vote for teleportation, then, unless you want a luxury cruise again or something."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:18 pm
"One surprise visit, coming right up! Please make sure to keep all hands and feet inside the portal until you can see light again." Daemon said with a cheery smile as his shadow stretched to swallow them all up.

"....Don't you ever do that without warning me again, got it?..." Kai threatened after they showed up at the ruins, having gotten a serious case of the chills after being pulled through a world of solid darkness and nothing else.

((You know you love it. You cannot resist poptart kitty! xd ))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:35 pm
{Poptart kitty reminds me of babies and desu. Babies and desu make me think soul-swallowing bastards from hell. Soul-swallowing bastards from hell give me the impression that, 'OH s**t! This is going to gruesomely murder me!' So, to put it shortly, I think Poptart Kitty is planning on murdering me with desu.}

"Oh hush, you big baby!" Larai teased, now heading straight for her parents' home. "By the way, you get to hold Anise if she starts yanking my hair again." she said to Kai with a flat expression for a few moments before returning to her friendly and cheery one.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:39 pm
"Are we sure I'm not giving birth to a watermelon? I feel huge." Van said, admiring his tummy in the mirror, unaware of the group heading their way.

(( xd ))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:46 pm
{I'm signature-ing this s**t. I'm in love with my own quote. Lol, how narcicussistic is that? XD}

"You know, I thought the very same thing during my first pregnancy." Mala commented with a chuckle.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:49 pm
((Don't worry, I'm sure I've done the same. And you're welcome. XD ))

"I'm not sure even you were this big." Van said gently rubbing his tummy with one hand, the other by his hips in prime 'pregnant lady' position. "That's it; I'm either laying an egg or having twins. Of the two, I'm hoping for the former; any more kids and we'll have to start adding on to the house."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:20 pm
{Thank you. XD}

"That, or we can see if we can get children of the same gender to share a room for a little while." Mala suggested, not wanting Van to try and make yet another addition to their home so shortly after another child was to come about.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:33 pm
((*gets suited up like heavy duty knight* Alright. Prof. Batshit (yes, that is my new name for her XD ), here I come.))

"I know, but you have to admit, we weren't exactly planning on having another kid so soon, not that I don't want it or anything. I'll love him or her or them just the same." Van said looking up when he heard a knock on the door and smiled. "Time for another pair of jaws to drop."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 328 329 330 331 332 333 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games