Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 329 330 331 332 333 334 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:46 pm
{I wish ye luck on your adventure, oh brave knight. Don't let her roast your braincells with her flaming breath! *lame aventure joke ahoy*}

Mala chuckled. "Well, well! They're back and it hasn't even been three hundred years yet!" she said in delight, now heading for the door.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:24 pm
((So apparently there is a god as our previously 6000 word research paper has been cut down to 2500. Still icky, but still better.))

"I'll go see if Anise is awake to say hi." Van said with a smile as he left the room, not wanting to wake the baby if he didn't have to.

((I just realized, Daemon doesn't know about the nagafication either. XD ))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:33 pm
{Lol! XD Congrats! ...And yes, Daemon is clueless as to the naga thing.}

Mala nodded and headed towards the door, grinning from ear to ear at the twins. She offered them both a big hug and a grin to match before backing off slightly. "About time you visited more often!" she joked.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:36 pm
"Oh gods, please tell me we just missed the due date and dad's letter was a joke...." Kai said with dread after parting from the hug.

Daemon just looked a bit confused as he stood behind the twins, having not gotten all the details about the letter.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:47 pm
"Kai, you know I would never lie about something like this! Neither would your father!" Mala said with a laugh. "I swear, we're the most magical and improbably lucky family in existance. This, compared to all that we've been through, is nothing to worry about." she assured Kai, only noticing Daemon afterwards. "Say...who is your friend?"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:50 pm
"Ah, Daemon, ma'am." he said with a bit of a nervous smile as he extended a hand. "It's kind of complicated, just call me a recent addition to their team." 'Oh gods, please don't recognize me please don't kill me I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry...' he thought.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:04 pm
Mala, currently none the wiser, shook Daemon's hand. "I'm Mala, it's nice to meet you Daemon. If the twins haven't already warned you, though, we're a very magically inclined family - so please be prepared for the unusual." she said with delight, knowing full well that any normal man would be shocked - maybe even appalled by the thought of a male being pregnant. Still, a warning was fair enough - even if vague - so she had an excuse to kick people's asses should they act innappropriately.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:07 pm
"Sweet monkeybiscuits!!!" Kai's jaw dropped when he saw his dad appear at the top of the stairs with a grin on his face. Had he been a cartoon, Kai's jaw would have been on the floor.

"What the ********>" Daemon felt the same way, only more so.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:15 pm
"Well, she did warn you both that she wasn't lying." Larai said with a chuckle, showing less - but still showing - surprise at the sight of her father. "So, when do you think it's gonna come? Better yet, egg, tail, or legs?"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:22 pm
"We're assuming another four or five months or so, and we have no idea." Van said with a chuckle as he rested his hand on his stomach. "Although I'm inclined to think egg or twins judging by the size of me. Who's your friend?" he asked, seeing Daemon looking away with a hand over his mouth while he trembled slightly trying not to laugh now.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:50 pm
"Dad, this is my friend Daemon. Mr. Giggles, these are my parents. Pro tip - knock before going anywhere in this house if you haven't seen mom or dad around." Larai snarked with a grin.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:58 pm
"Duly noted..." Daemon said still trying to stifle his laughter. At least that was one less family member to worry about, although it would have made his day watching the pregnant snake man try to chase him down.

((Mr. Giggles, lol. :3
Daemon: Can you really blame me though? xd ))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:03 pm
{Honestly, I really can't. XD}

"So, come on in! I would make you all something to eat, but we all know that nobody likes getting seriously injured from accidental explosions." Mala said in a cheery tone, moving to let the twins and Daemon in.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:10 pm
((Whoop! 6 o'clock, departure for anime is imminent. s**t's gonna get epic tonight, I know it. >XD ))

"Eh, you have to leave me something to do around the house, otherwise I'd just lay around like a pregnant blob." Van said with a chuckle as he moved to the kitchen to make some snacks while the trio came in.

Daemon held a small smile on his face as he looked around the house while he went on a small guilt trip.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:42 pm
{Awesome. XD}

Mala smirked before shamelessly replying, "Oh, you know damn well that I give you plenty to do." This is one of those 'if you know what I'm sayin' moments.

Larai saw the guilty look in Daemon's eyes, and in an attempt to calm him down - she took hold of his hand in a friendly manner and offered a reassuring smile.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 329 330 331 332 333 334 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games