Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 330 331 332 333 334 335 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:10 pm
"I mean outside of bed. Come nightfall I'm plenty busy and damn happy for it." Van said with a grin.

Daemon was a bit surprised as he looked down at the sudden hand holding his before smiling rather sheepishly at Larai.

Kai flopped down on the couch as he eyed the pair suspiciously. He did not like the looks those two were giving each other.

((Ho. Ly. s**t. I knew epicness was expected, but I did not expect that much epic. *stands up and slowly applauds one of the most epic episodes of anything ever* You officially have to watch Durarara. 26 episodes or so and awesome in its own right. But my god I can't remember the last time I saw an episode of anything that deserved applause as the credits rolled.))

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:34 pm
{I'll be sure to once I finish up the series(not so much an anime, but a walkthrough for Haunting Ground) that I've got going for me.

Also....JEALOUS OVERPROTECTIVE BROTHER POWERS...ACTIVATE!}

"Damn straight!" Mala grinned as well, a very familiar sparkle resting in her eye after she went and sat back down on their couch beside Kai. She noticed Kai didn't seem too happy about Larai's friend, so in an attempt to distract him for the moment she asked, "So, Kai, tell me what have you been up to."

{Block for Larai.}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:40 pm
((Kai: *Superman pose with flapping cape* <User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.> ))

"Helping those two steal the emperor's crown." Kai said rather proudly, his ego easily inflating just talking about the heist.

((I will only say this much more: even if you don't get into it right away, you have to at least watch through ep. 11. If that bout of applause worthy epicness doesn't get to you, nothing will. >XD ))

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:50 pm
{XD LOL. Form of...ANGRY GLARE!}

Larai grinned rather proudly as well. "Guards never touched us even once! I bet I could have gone in naked and glowing and still stolen it." she bragged. "Well, with Kai's and Daemon's help at least."

Mala chuckled. "You two are just about as prideful as ever - aren't you?" she teased.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:34 pm
"Well, from what I hear, this is a family thieves. It's probably genetic." Daemon said with a shrug and a chuckle.

((I almost forgot, did you get my random prezzie? :3 ))

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:40 pm
{Yes, just did. *huggles* Thank you very much! biggrin }

Mala chuckled. "I wouldn't doubt it in the least. They get their sneaky skills from their dad and their poker skills from me."

"Yup! I always win poker. Always." Larai said, all the more proud now. "Well...except for when I play against mom, of course."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:46 pm
((Awesome items I don't need/want will always go to you, because you're super special awesome like that. ^-^ ))

"Or me. We just wind up going back and forth, cheating left and right." Kai said with a smug smile. "Of course, Daemon still owes us five hundred gold a pop." he said with a smirk.

"Last time I play poker with either of you..." Daemon grumbled.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:52 pm
{Aaaw, thanks! ^.^ *huggles* I'll be sure to give you some gifts too, if you'd like.}

"Well, I already told you I'll teach you one or two good tricks if you can pay us both back double." Larai said, as if that were not an unreasonable request.

Mala laughed. "Well, maybe after I've gotten to know you a bit more, I might teach you some tricks as well - free of charge." she said, being completely friendly and platonic as she said this.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:02 pm
((Only things you don't terribly care about, I don't want to mooch mooch mooch. The Infinity Magician or whatever it was called was more than enough. And which, btw, is totally awesome and I love it. >.< *huggles*))

"Give me a few months to pay these two back, and if I'm still emptying out my wallet, then I'll take you up on that offer." Daemon said with a chuckle. There was also that whole issue of getting to know each other. There wasn't a whole lot that he could really share without bringing down their wrath.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:22 pm
{I understand that feeling all too well. I hate mooching; which is why I never ask for donations from friends - or anybody here on Gaia. The only time I ever do that is if I'm trolling on World of Warcraft if the 'pretend to be a 40-year old basement virgin pervert playing as an awkward cybering elf whore' schtic gets boring. (I never actually cyber with anybody, I just find some n00b looking to get laid online and pop the 'news' just to ******** with their heads. After they freak out, I take the gold and run. Terrible, I know, but they shouldn't be cybering in general chat where everyone can see now should they?)}

"Be careful, then, or they'll wiggle you into a three-hundred year debt." Mala warned in a half-teasing manner.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:28 pm
((You naughty WoWer you. XDD ))

"I hope not, I've already been a slave boy once." Daemon said with a chuckle, referring to his time under Milly's 'care'.

((Dinner may pull me away soon. Good thing I don't care about friday night television. =P ))

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:38 pm
{ 4laugh
See you when you get back~
TV these days usually sucks.}

Mala didn't ask further on the 'slave boy' bit, since it might've come across as inappropriate of her. So instead she said, "Well, we can't have that again now can we?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:08 pm
"It's fine, I'm over it now." Daemon said with a small smile. He could tell she wanted to ask. "Let's just say I was Milly's little pet for a while..." he said rubbing the back of his neck, wondering just how much he could say before they put the pieces together.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 330 331 332 333 334 335 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games