Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 333 334 335 336 337 338 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 5:57 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll tried to open the door but it was locked "....... berry? you in there?"
leon took off berry shoes and though them though the door and hit bixyll. then he continued to bite her.
bixyll was shoeck he hekld out his jhand and a replica of a hand made of darkness went through the door and unlocked the door he walked in and saw the man " WHAT THE HELL!!!???"
leon bite harder and berry struggle to get free  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 5:59 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
leon took off berry shoes and though them though the door and hit bixyll. then he continued to bite her.
bixyll was shoeck he hekld out his jhand and a replica of a hand made of darkness went through the door and unlocked the door he walked in and saw the man " WHAT THE HELL!!!???"
bixyll's eye went complet;ey black and he lost control hhis body turned compleylet black like sora anit-form he graabbed the man by his nefck and held him high into the air and up aigst a wall he crushed his hand through his stomach and let his neck go and let him hang there by his stomach  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:02 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll's eye went complet;ey black and he lost control hhis body turned compleylet black like sora anit-form he graabbed the man by his nefck and held him high into the air and up aigst a wall he crushed his hand through his stomach and let his neck go and let him hang there by his stomach
berry was knocked out and blood ran down her neck  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:04 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll ripped his hand our of his stomach but before the body could fall he slashed at his face ripping half of it off the bodt fell to the ground he was stil glowing black but that he slowly turned back to normal grabbed beryy and disappeared to the infirmary he layed her on the bed and patched up the bite wound and waited for her to wake up  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:08 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll ripped his hand our of his stomach but before the body could fall he slashed at his face ripping half of it off the bodt fell to the ground he was stil glowing black but that he slowly turned back to normal grabbed beryy and disappeared to the infirmary he layed her on the bed and patched up the bite wound and waited for her to wake up
berry body was weak he drained lots of her energy and berry just sleep to try and regain her energy.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:10 pm
bixyll never left her side he just sat there watching to make sure nothing happened  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:12 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll never left her side he just sat there watching to make sure nothing happened
jessy walks in"bixyll can you show me around. nothing will happen to your friend she knock out cold."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:14 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
jessy walks in"bixyll can you show me around. nothing will happen to your friend she knock out cold."
bixyll looked over at her ".... no i dont want anything to happ-......... you do you know my name bixyll stood up  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:16 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll looked over at her ".... no i dont want anything to happ-......... you do you know my name bixyll stood up
"i over heard her before....."jessy grabs his hand"lets go." she pulls him out of the room  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:17 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"i over heard her before....."jessy grabs his hand"lets go." she pulls him out of the room
" noone ever said my name.." bixyll pulled his arm away form her and became a little more serious  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:18 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
" noone ever said my name.." bixyll pulled his arm away form her and became a little more serious
"i hear her say your name!"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:31 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll looked depp into her eye like he was staring into her head " what do you know?"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:35 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll looked depp into her eye like he was staring into her head " what do you know?"
"what?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:37 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"what?"
bixyll pulled out amknife and ponited it at her throat ".... what are you telling me?!" his pupl and iris were completley black  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:40 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"what?"
bixyll pulled out amknife and ponited it at her throat ".... what are you telling me?!" his pupl and iris were completley black
"i just want to know my way around the school."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 333 334 335 336 337 338 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games