Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Post pictures of yourself! (Now with correct Gramm-R!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 335 336 337 338 339 340 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you have a pic.
  yes
  no
View Results

~Stir of echoes~

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:02 pm
No pics of Stir for a while, i got a weird bruise on my nose and it looks really bad...i also dont know where i got it eek  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:03 pm
~stir of echos~
No pics of Stir for a while, i got a weird bruise on my nose and it looks really bad...i also dont know where i got it eek
thats going to be annoying to sleep with xp are you ok?  

Red Glacier

~Stir of echoes~

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:06 pm
Viral C
~stir of echos~
heh i think so  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:08 pm
~stir of echos~
Viral C
~stir of echos~
heh i think so
one time my brother had a gash in his leg from jumping in a dumpster and didn't realize till came back from church mrgreen  

Red Glacier

caffeine add!ction

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 4:17 am
Mmkay, I had to post this. Edited it in Paintshop Pro and fell in love with the effects I did so now I want to show it off. xDD

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You can see the reflection of my poster of General Grievous in the little mirror on the desk. 8D

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:53 am
My picture is in my signature.  

Crow Skywalker

LadiSilverfox

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:22 am
caffeine add!ction
Mmkay, I had to post this. Edited it in Paintshop Pro and fell in love with the effects I did so now I want to show it off. xDD

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You can see the reflection of my poster of General Grievous in the little mirror on the desk. 8D

For me it is official, your photoshop skills kick my photoshop skills arse.
This is the best I could do:

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 2:38 pm
User Image

Okay, so I tried to photo-katize my abular structures, but the lighting was fuggin' horrible. Hence the picture being titled, "Not as good as I thought it would be".

User Image  

-Isel-

o-re-sa-ma_Elegance

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 2:40 pm
picz?? nah, im too sane NOT to.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 2:43 pm
surprised I forgot how much I live off these pictures. :B

Isel is still looking great - despite the poor lighting you've had to endure. And Silver and Caffeine's photoshop skills are amazing! 8D I can barely get my program to damn well open.

User Image
^ Picture taken on my phone, hence the poor quality. It was all the way back in Halloween when I found an axe on the floor of my sister's room at University. biggrin Dad's in the background...doing something. O_o  

Omochii

~Spirit of Dragons~

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:22 pm
pixyseshy
I have to say this to the people:
You think it is wise putting your picture up on the internet?
Have you watched the news lately?
Sorry that's all I got to say and no I don't have a picture of myself and if I did, I highly doubt I would be idiotic enough to put it up on the internet.
(yes I over think 'bout what could happen)

I agree. It's a dangerous thing to do.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 4:19 pm
Omochii
surprised I forgot how much I live off these pictures. :B

Isel is still looking great - despite the poor lighting you've had to endure. And Silver and Caffeine's photoshop skills are amazing! 8D I can barely get my program to damn well open.

User Image
^ Picture taken on my phone, hence the poor quality. It was all the way back in Halloween when I found an axe on the floor of my sister's room at University. biggrin Dad's in the background...doing something. O_o

Omo? O.o Long time no see!!! you look good Omo 4laugh  

~Stir of echoes~

-Isel-

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:35 pm
~Spirit of Dragons~
pixyseshy
I have to say this to the people:
You think it is wise putting your picture up on the internet?
Have you watched the news lately?
Sorry that's all I got to say and no I don't have a picture of myself and if I did, I highly doubt I would be idiotic enough to put it up on the internet.
(yes I over think 'bout what could happen)

I agree. It's a dangerous thing to do.

I still don't get how people will find you just based on a picture.

How many teenagers are in America, and how long would it take some lonely ***** to find just one out of the whole crowd? I don't think anyone is that dedicated.

The worst they can do is masturbate to our pictures, and I'm completely comfortable with that because I know people have done that to mine before.

But I digress. I already disproved all this suspicion by posting my full name and address in this thread.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:40 pm
Yay! I just finished my official pledge of citizenship at the United States District Court of Minnesota! Here's me holding my certificate in front of the webcam (information blurred just in case...). biggrin

User Image

Sentama Lin

Chibi-of-Doom

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:53 pm
YAY LINNY! I swore in when I was 7 >.>
AND ISEL STOP MAKING THE HORNY BUNNY DROOL OVER YOU! I HAVE ENOUGH OF AN OBSESSION WITH FURRIES, FOXGIRLS, AND CATGIRLS!

Damn you... gonk  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 335 336 337 338 339 340 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games