Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Get phunkeh thread!! woo baby!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 336 337 338 339 340 341 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We need a new poll...
  Yes we do!
  No... we really don't
  Um... Gold?
View Results

Shinji Azumaki

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 2:00 pm
I just leave them be with their stupidity. Once I am out of here it will never matter because I most likely will never see them again. I do not want them about c***k, nor do I want them around her family because I know my mom is going to either be a total jacka-- or be all nice and say crap about them later. stare  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 2:02 pm
Well at least you've got it figured out. I get along with my mom fairly well so I don't want to cut off seeing her after I move out, I like chatting with her about stuff just as long as I don't have to hear any racist comment, which she's pretty good at not saying around me  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Shinji Azumaki

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 2:06 pm
Not my mom. This is my life around her and her boyfriend, Brett.
Mom: Brett is a jack a--...he does all this and that....do not tell him I said that
Brett:Your mom has problems, I do this and that for her but she does not get it. She does this and that....do not tell your mother.

Then I am stuck in the middle with secrets about everyone.....which I forget most anyways.... stare  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 2:08 pm
I'd probably sit there for a second then pop out my Ipod and listen to it and completely ignore what was being said to me but I'm a smart a** so yeah.  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Shinji Azumaki

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 2:10 pm
Oh everytime I talk back now, it is like the world is going to end. Recently I just have not been taking crap from them and it is all to blame on me being Muslim? Well that is their excuss.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 2:13 pm
That's a stupid excuse, the religion you are has nothing to do with you talking back to them, they're just gah bite them with sharp pointy teeth... ok that's what i would do but you get the idea  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Shinji Azumaki

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 2:15 pm
Like I said, I do not bother with them anymore....I could careless about what they think, what I do, or what I like. They need to get over themselves. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 2:16 pm
I have a short temper, I can't ignore stupid people. I usually end up ranting at them and telling them why they're stupid and why they need to stop thinking the way they do and yeah it leaves me annoyed for the rest of the day.  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

The Dark Mistletoe

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 2:16 pm
Hello guild-lover people. blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 2:18 pm
hiya Dark! =^_^=  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

The Dark Mistletoe

How's you Sanzo?
I've been busy all day, tis fun. I've been home for a whole ten minutes or so. Wheee!  
Hello Dark

Oh I have a short temper as well..... sweatdrop
Then I hold most of my emotions in and well when you do something that ends up being the last straw with me, I go berserk.... sweatdrop  

Shinji Azumaki

The Dark Mistletoe

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 2:19 pm
-waves- Hi Kato, how's your day so far?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 2:20 pm
Apparently when I get really pissed I'm scary. I guess that's because I'm usually so bouncy and happy, its like a completely different person.  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

AKujinK

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 2:20 pm
so whats up all you crazy kids?  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 336 337 338 339 340 341 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games