Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Role Play What You're Wearing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:00 pm
"Well, it seems your a bit busy Daedalus, so I'll just assume I need to open it. Alright, I need to go get my blast shield out of the van." Grinning, Roland did something no one else knew he could do: he froze time. He calmly walked out of the door of the bank and picked his way through the storm of bullets. It was an interesting sight, honestly. The bullets were just sitting there, waiting for time to resume it's natural flow so they could continue on their path of destruction. He grabbed his blast shield from the van and walked back into the bank. He took care to stand in the exact spot he had been standing before he let time flow freely again. To everyone else, it would look like he had just made the shield appear from nowhere.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:09 pm
it seemed like minutes later a few attack helicopters were flying in and they fired their machine guns at Hedron doing considerable damage. he scrunches up and then he fires a bullet at one and a missle at the other and they began crashing down. he fires a bullet at a squad car and destroyed and only 2 officers survived and began running away.

It was apparent that the National Guard was upon them. and he began getting firing wildly at them all. a tank rolls in and fires at Hedron putting a hole in Hedrons armor and Hedron falls to the ground. he fires a missle back and destroys it and fills the hole with the blue hot energy, more squad cars came in and more helicopters flew in he kept shooting the choppers down one by one with missles while firing on the infantry with the rifle.

Heln: "Hang in there Hedron"  

Red Glacier

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:58 pm
After destroying all the computers but one in a large display of explosive pyrotechnics, Ashoc stood back to survey her work with a grin. She couldn't see of course, but the sounds of sparking electronics and the scent of burned plastic and metal made her grin widen. Just then she felt a shift of some kind in Roland's mind, and she lost her grin. "What did you just do?" she wondered aloud.

But now that she was finished she job, she felt restless. And what to do with the problem of that stranger? she thought. I think Burma is nice this time of year. How much fun he'll have if he wakes up there! She picked up her violin once more and played quickly to teleport her back to the area where the man was. It would only take her a minute to recover enough to transport him to Burma. One person was no problem.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:26 pm
Somewhere in the misty depths of his thoughts, Nerius heard footsteps. He came to suddenly, the fog around him rushing back into his body in an instant. He stood, feeling almost fully recovered now, and looked around him, felt around him. Whoever it was, he couldn't see or feel anything... 'Odd,' he mused. 'That means it's definitely not that behemoth.'

Cautiously, slowly, he crept to the treeline and gazed over the length of the beach. 'What the... A teleportation scar? It can't be... she...' his brain was scattered in thought. He left the treeline and headed for the high tide line. 'I'm ready for you, Ashoc...'  

Spifflicious

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:36 pm
Ashoc had gone into the trees immediately after teleporting, only to find that the man was gone. "Crap," she said softly to herself, then turned to go to the beach, and almost ran right to him before she noticed him. She quickly took out her guitar and her violin disappeared, and she hoped he didn't notice her as she back slowly into the trees once more.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:47 pm
He felt her now... she was close... so close. His head snapped to the side, and he watched as she stepped wide-eyed back into the undergrowth.

"Oh, no you don't!" he called, bursting into a misty wave and rushing at her. He materialized just behind her and held an icy hand to her throat. "I've got questions, silly blind girl, and I think you will answer. I haven't quite decided what to do with you yet."

He laughed. "Coming back here was foolish, but you always were reckless... chaotic, as it were."  

Spifflicious

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:47 pm
Elcia had been about to tell Roland to hurry, but strangely a moment later he had it in his hand. She narrowed her eyes but said nothing, there would be time latter to ponder the matter and she could hear the approaching helicopters.
"Lets get this done an get out of here." she told him.

((Gaia is loading like molasses so forgive and extreme slow posting))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:53 pm
"You think I will answer, do you? I know you need me alive, but I don't need any such thing from you," she told him in a tone colder than his hand on her throat, then swing her arm back and hit him hard in the solar plexis with her elbow.  

Kerrigan_dragon

Spifflicious

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:00 pm
He took the blow as best he could and released her, stumbling back to catch his breath, which seemed caught in his chest. "I think so. I've been trying to pin you down for a long time now... I think I deserve a little something for my trouble." He smiled wryly.

He barely knew where to start. His task, his purpose... It all seemed so far away from him now. She was so much different without the booming words of the Agency in his head...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:03 pm
"Sorry, if you wanted one of those captured prisoners who talk their jaws off, you should have hit one block over." She started playing on the guitar, and the ground beneath him began to disintegrate. "Thank you, have a nice day, see you in hell."  

Kerrigan_dragon

Spifflicious

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:08 pm
He stumbled as he began to vaporize and surround her. "I'm sorry, my dear, but I've come too far to spend any more time in that place." He materialized again in front of her with his hands raised. 'I've got to get her to calm down...'

He bowed his head forward. "Look... I didn't intend on hurting you... I was sent... just... Hear me out... Please?" He was begging? Where was that coming from?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:15 pm
Ashoc narrowed her eyes at him. And then she mentally kicked herself because she knew she had to listen to him. It would drive her crazy otherwise. "Alright. Explain. Quickly."  

Kerrigan_dragon

Spifflicious

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:29 pm
He sighed with relief. Relief?

"Alright, here goes... Look. As you've probably figured out by now, I'm with... with the Agents of Order. We've been following your actions for quite a while now, and frankly the Agency sees you as being out of line. You're committing crimes. Killing, destroying... They see it as being far more than is necessary. Chaos for order's sake, yes, but... They think you've gone too far." He paused. Why wasn't he including himself? He was the Agency.

"They sent me... They've sent others... Didn't work, obviously. If I return empty-handed, Ashoc..." he paused again at her name. "They'll kill me... I'm no use to them without you in my possession. They know we used to work together and... well... they're using it to they're advantage. They knew I'd be the one, if anyone, to get through to you." He looked into her empty, blind eyes. No expression. Difficult to read. To feel.

"So you see, I have to take you back. I have to." He stopped and looked at the ground. This was going nowhere...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:35 pm
Roland grinned as he walked over to the vault. He fixed the plastic explosives to the vault door, fight over the locking mechanism. He set one end of the detonator wire in the explosive, then hooked everything up right. Running the wire down to the ground, he then screwed the blast shield in place. "Alright, ready for some fireworks?" He asked and grinned while he hit the detonator button. A loud WHUMPH could be heard, muffled by the shield. He detached the shield and threw it aside, and kicked the vault door in. "All yours, Elcia"  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:46 pm
"Past relationships, professional or otherwise, are something I try not keep from interfering with my current situation," she explained to him slowly. "Nerius, that was a long time ago. Things have changed now. Did they tell you that the people I killed, though their assassination caused mass havoc, yes, but that they were planning to do horrible things? I bet not. Only that I'm the bad guy, and that they're the good guys, blah blah blah, control and peace and order and the world will be happy, la-de-frickin-da. Did they tell you that they killed off almost everyone I've ever worked with? Huh?"  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games