Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
The Downfall of UndaCorp is...Done. I got bored. [DEAD] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pick One
  The Rodent Army
  Orgy XIII
  UndaCorp
View Results

Undakai
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:49 pm
He probably noticed it before she did, her mind seemed to be giving the last free will commands that her spirit had given her, but that was all to late now.

"DAMNIT, YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO PHASE THROUGH THESE WALLS!" He shouted at souls. He knew it was a little too late, but he said it anyway.

While physical bodies would make the jump through the walls, thanks to the spirit wall he had created around the building, the persons soul would be trapped inside the wall, joining the thousands of other screaming, unfortunate souls.

He shook his head and sighed. "It would seem today is your lucky day...I have to go find this ones soul immediately before it gets glued into these walls permanently."

I should have told them...damnit, I made a huge mistake...that hasn't happened in a long time...

He watched as the fire in Souls eyes seemed to die out and the energy she was building up drain. With lightning speed he caught her body as it fell, lifting it up over his shoulder. With that he turned away from Rose and walked off, heading down stairs.

----------

It took him a few moments, mostly because he didn't feel like making a sprint at the time, but he finally reached the outside. He set Souls up against the wall and looked up at the building side, looking for where her soul was. It must be somewhere around here... It took him a moment, but he finally spotted her soul. Floating up to where it was, he grabbed it and pulled it out, whipping it around like a rag doll and flinging it down at Souls body. He saw the life almost instantly come back into her previously glazed over eyes.

With that, he closed his and sent out a message to all of his minions. Do not attempt to phase in or out of Undacorp. The barrier that has been built around the building will trap your soul if you do, without exception....even those of you who do not believe you have one, or that it's been stolen. The wall is extremely fickle, and it will have a soul for a body.

(sorry, didn't mean to cut off those last two posts, but this was what the barrier was made for)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:58 pm
Opening her eyes, she lets out a large scream and clutches her chest...Doubling over to her knees, "What are you doing???????????"

She blinks and looks up....."What happened......?" Blinking, her blurry vision focusing on a bundle of flames and mangled metal..."Oh......huh....hi...."

Her eyes widen....."I hope i still have my powers....."  

WhisperingSouls

Undakai
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:35 pm
He nodded at Souls. "If you still remember how to use your powers, then you can still do them. Nothing has changed."

He slowly floated to the ground, the grace incinerating around the area he stood.

"Now, without further adieu, I must be off..."

With that he walked back into his building, walking into his elevator, exiting the scene again.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:37 pm
Skrat turned and looked, immediately feeling two powers coming from his right. There stood Undakai and Whispers, but Undakai was walking away. He smirked, for they were soon going to face his wrath. He then turned the other direction, toward Slim and Saverio. He then aimed the top of his head toward Slim, and took off at a speed blurred to everyone but Undakai toward her. About two feet behind Slim, Skrat jumped, and shoved his skull directly into her back.  

Skrat_teh_Squirrel

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:49 pm
"Whisp!" Slim shouted, seeing her comrade run off and leave Saverio unattended.

Diving forward, she pressed her blade against his neck before he could regain his footing once more. "You have to hold still, Coo-"

She wasn't sure what hit her, exactly...All she recalled was feeling a sudden, painful shock to her back, then lunging forward over Saverio's pinned body as the force of the impact pushed her. Hitting the ground, she skidded along it's surface, dirt packing her armor and cheek scraping against the rocks. The black aura, wavering slightly, had reacted faster than her own mind and congealed around her back before the hit. It was, most likely, the only thing that had kept her spine intact after such an attack. She was bleeding from a slash caused by a stone above her eye, and her right elbow felt busted up, though not broken completely, from the fall, but it was much better than being paralyzed.

She pushed off her left hand and flipped herself over, elbowing her assailant in the side of his head as she did so.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:50 pm
((Help...im so lost....heh....ill do something.....uhm.....))

She eyes her hands, wondering if she still has her powers....."Oh geez"

So if im not supposed to phase how the hell do i get out of here...

She sent this message in her mind to undakai....nevermind sir

Without thinking, she exits the building through the regular way....going through many twists and turns.....finally managing to find the lobby then the front door "finally!  

WhisperingSouls

WhisperingSouls

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:52 pm
apparantly i am needed.... She returns to the battle, holding her hammer over sav's head.....

SLIM! she yells...

Let me help, i can heal you! She shouts in her mind....

She eyes sav...

"Miss me hun...?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 8:20 pm
"AH! I knew it...there is a way to get them out. Too bad it walked back inside." Thaliat shook her head in frustration. She drifted towards the UndaCorp building, wondering how to get Undakai out again. Clearly, Thaliat was not going to try crossing the wall of spirits to gain entrance. She had a feeling it wouldn't end well.

Suddenly Thaliat grinned and snapped her fingers. That's it! I can get in there. With that thought, Thaliat went in search of her troops.

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

Finding Dingo and the others proved much easier than Thaliat had hoped. Thaliat dispatched her squirrels to help Skrat with a few diversionary tactics, keeping only one with her. The human spirits were sent with them to protect them, while the animal spirits remained with Thaliat.

Thaliat and her remaining troops headed straight back to UndaCorp. It was time to launch her attack.  

Thaliat Everwood

Profitable Conversationalist

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Skrat_teh_Squirrel

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 8:30 pm
Skrat stood his rodent host on his hind legs, looking triumphant from the successful attack. He patted Saverio on the chest with his left paw, then with the same paw, he motioned for the five other rodents to come to his side. He closed his eyes and listened to the pitter patter of their feet get ever closer.

They arrived behind him, all five in a semicircle around him. He opened his eyes, and they were blue. The squirrel turned to face his five friends, and they all began talking in a rodent dialect almost no one could understand. It was so slurred and squeaky that it was hard to make out any words at all, even if one was fluent in the language of rodents. They plotted and they planned, and the ones around them could see that, yet no one knew exactly what. After approximately thirty seconds of talking, the squirrel that Skrat was hosted in turned back to face Slim, his eyes closed.

His eyes opened again, and again they were red. He raised his paw up in the air, and made a downward slicing movement in the direction of Slim. The other five rodents disappeared.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 8:44 pm
Kals is questing!

Kals randomly dashes through with a boom box playing Vanilla Ice at top volume:

STOP! Collaborate and listen!

Then she smacks a button on her wrist console and vanishes again.

(sorry, couldn't resist, the title was making me think that for like a week)

Check siggie for details!

Kalstolyn

Desirable Genius

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games