Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
In Which Ice Flowers Cause Trouble ~the end~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:08 pm
Working his way back down the alleyway he counted the doors until he was standing in front of the fifth door, trying the handle it was found to be locked... but another riddle appeared on the door.

"The mind is quick
the mind is sharp

if a key is needed
Look back to the start"

"Oh for crying out loud. he's outdone himself this time." Cthugarai said with a sigh.

Just as he said that the words on the door disappeared. Leaving no trace the words were ever there.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:12 pm
"Yes, lead on." Elcia said "With any luck I'll hear anything that might chase us, I hope."

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:15 pm
OK... OK... I don't need to go back... I know this is the right door. I just need to remember the other riddle... before you lays in waste... behind you gives chase, below you... meets your face?" Cthugarai began to mumble, before looking around the floor. and spotted a drainage grate to the side of the building.

Cthugarai sighed again as he got onto the floor to peer into the darkness.

"Anyone have a light source?" He asked nonchalantly.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:17 pm
"Uhm yeah but what if we are being watched? I'd blow our cover."

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:18 pm
Kerrigan drew out a flashlight from her pocket and handed it to Cthugarai. On closer inspection, it could be seen that it was an empty shell, with Ithna hidden inside. "Yeah, I'm covered."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:23 pm
"Great job K..er...Gwylan "

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:24 pm
"El... in this city everyone is ALWAYS being watched. most of the time by people, or things, that don't have the power to DO anything about what they see. And it's the thought that counts."

"Thank you Gwylan... Awwww... Foo... I'm already forgetting your advice. It must be the stress." Cthugarai Joked. "Oh yea... THAT would be a key." He said after looking in the drain for a moment. "But I can't quite get to it. It's just beyond my reach." He said face planted to the ground.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:34 pm
"In which case I can get the key." she said reaching as far as she could into the drain. Grimacing as her hand brushed the damp wall as she reached for something in her glove. A tiny green tendril reached out from her hand to wrap around the key before drawing back to her outstreatched hand.
"Here we are." she said holding it out.

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:41 pm
"Oops, now you gotta pay off the mortgage on my summer home Quinn," Kerrigan joked back with a grin. "One of the better things to say is that you appreciate it. And yeah, I think that Cad is probably laughing at our misery right. And it's only going to get worse, how delightful," she said in the most cheerful tone she could muster.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:47 pm
"I just have to be smarter then it..." Cthugarai thought. "If you want to play games, I'll play games."
Taking his rope out of his bag he ties a simple knot, nothing fancy just to confuse anyone who may be watching lowering the rope until it touched the key he froze the entire length of rope in the gutter freezing the key to it. pulling up slowly he removes any trace of the ice as it comes out of the grate, and retrieved the key intact.

"So.. shall we go in?" Cthugarai uses the key and the door effortlessly opens, making nearly no sound. and steps into...

((I'm willing to change control of this story over to someone who wants to elaborate on my "Cadious" character. His home, how he looks now, [since he changes every time it gives us lots of play] what our next step/riddle is. I'm going to take a bit of the "Back seat" as it were... Elcia I believe has another page/song/poem written for the Ice Wielder book, so we can resume once we find my "Friend" or maybe well run into more trouble. But for now, I'll let someone else decide. ^_^))  

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:50 pm
((I still have one line eluding me. But as soon as we can have some quiet investigate the book time Elcia will let us all know what the fates have instore for us. And you are doing a fine job with the riddles.))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:01 am
*He picked up his rifle into both hands ready to fire if needed* If we're about to get chased then i'll play as a decoy while you all get to the exit.  

Red Glacier

Kalib

Dangerous Admirer

13,365 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Married 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:34 am
Meanwhile at a secret base hidden on a moutain with constanst snowstorms as the event occured with the robot attack and Cthugarai's hideout, the meeting is in session between the Black Rose Society agent and the Shadow Leagion Commanders.

*Walks around the room and talks like a lawyer during a court case*
Thank you Gentlamen for holding this meeting. I have come to represent the Black Rose Society and strike a deal between our two groups. Now, I know you are all wondering why we should make a deal. I will tell you why, because we both need the Ice Weilder's Book. My Society needs the book to finally be able to walk in light without using our devieses. Your group needs the book to finally be released from your existence between life and death. So I ask you, will you make a deal with the Black Rose Society.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:17 am
mystery memeber:Commanders of the Legion, do you agree to this deal?
Kire:I agree with the descicion, but I'm impatient about more actions.
RunogI agree as well, and Kire be calm.
Hiroyuki:I agree, but not fully I sent one of my robots to flush them out of hiding. My robot will do all the work for us.
mystery memeber:I agree, but Hiroyuki don't get cocky with your ridiculous machines. They never get anything accomplished.
Mysterymemeber:I agree.

Then it means we will form the deal. I send Runog and you Black Rose agent to find the book. I know Hiroyuki's machines will not succeed.

*All the figures in the room disappear.*

User Image
(His cloak and boots are blue. There is no blue cloak thing)
Hiroyuki, a Shadow Legion Commander: Ice and water magic. Uses a water whip and ice shield.  

Kire Kaysan

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:07 pm
Kagura sighed. "I hate riddles! I never were really good at them, and the make my brain hurt." Kagura said with a laugh and followed behind the group slowy, cautious of her surroundings.  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games