Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
BUGS, BOOTS, CANS ~&evolves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you help keep my new thread alive?
  yep
  nope
View Results

SpiralRabbit

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:18 am
Airashii Kasumi
It's called Curious George, but it is not about a monkey.

I'm in drama at my school and for our first play of the year we go home and ask our parents what was something that they remember that we did between the ages of 3-11. We then get on stage and tell our stories to the rest of the class. After that we draw numbers from a hat to pick groups. Each group must incorporate all of the stories of its members in to one play. All the stories must happen to the groups main character, their Curious George.

Sound like a good laugh. Where there any real funny stories?

Just popped over to bug you, LOL. I know, it doesn't even pass as a joke, terrible!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:18 am
Well the story I told was that when I was 5 a friend of the family who was about 50 at the time was playing in my room with me. We were waiting for my mother to come home from work so we could have dinner. Now I had always thought of this lady as my sister, and greatly enjoyed playing with her. My bed had a canopy over it at the time and the bed itself was covered with beanie babies. We were juggling the beanie babies back and forth and one of them got caught on the canopy. I turned and looked at her and said, "We need an adult!" and ran to my father in the kitchen to get him to get it down.  

Airashii Kasumi

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Airashii Kasumi

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:49 pm
My extreme remodeling of the thread has begun, consider yourself warned  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:08 pm
Airashii Kasumi
Well the story I told was that when I was 5 a friend of the family who was about 50 at the time was playing in my room with me. We were waiting for my mother to come home from work so we could have dinner. Now I had always thought of this lady as my sister, and greatly enjoyed playing with her. My bed had a canopy over it at the time and the bed itself was covered with beanie babies. We were juggling the beanie babies back and forth and one of them got caught on the canopy. I turned and looked at her and said, "We need an adult!" and ran to my father in the kitchen to get him to get it down.

LOL that's excellent, I lurve some of the things that kids say, they're so amusing.
Me and my partner DJ_Shrooms were watching a film on telly with our 3 year old son, Logan. I can't remember what the film was called but it was something to do with superhero's. So I said to Logan 'Daddy's a Super Hero isn't he Logan' and Logan replied very seriously 'NO, Daddy's a MAN!' Shrooms deflated and the expression on his face was so sad. Shrooms had been teaching Logan about men and women, boys and girls etc the day before. rofl

SpiralRabbit

Airashii Kasumi

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:18 pm
Yes, children do say funny things, I love to go to the supermarket just to hear children talk. This little girl today was helping her daddy pick out oranges and picked two up and sniffed them, then turned to her father and said "Daddy they smell the same!" It was so cute!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:09 am
User ImageFeed us
woot~ heart
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lilith Le Rouge

850 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Airashii Kasumi

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:35 pm
hey lilith, do you like my thread remodeling?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:00 pm
User ImageFeed us
yep ^^, it looks more organized now, are you done remodeling or are you gonna add more graphics to your thread??
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lilith Le Rouge

850 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Airashii Kasumi

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:16 pm
I'm far from being done, I get to add alot more image icons to the EVENT & FREEBIE ITEMS section, change the names of other sections and change their contents as well  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:25 pm
User ImageFeed us
after your done remodeling will your thread be completely different question
User Image

Lilith Le Rouge

850 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Airashii Kasumi

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:28 pm
probably, I'm even getting banners and a new title xd actually my remodeling is really just to focus more on all my quests since most people don't realize that I also collect boots, cans, evolves, and past freebie/promotional/holiday/event items  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:33 pm
User ImageFeed us
new banners eh? thats neat ^^ im looking forward in what your thread would look like into after your remodeling ^^,
User Image

Lilith Le Rouge

850 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Airashii Kasumi

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:53 pm
thanks, I can't wait to finish remodeling it, I have alot of work to do  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:00 pm
User ImageFeed us
you've inspired me to remodel my thread but i wont do it now since only one hand is available and because of that im not in the mood to do anything, even typing is hard sweatdrop
User Image

Lilith Le Rouge

850 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Airashii Kasumi

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:35 pm
ah, you're not like me I type with only one hand all the time, I'm actually better at it than typing with two  
☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games