Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
Orchid's Quest ~Life is tough, but you have to keep on~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should I open up the last three post again?
  yes!!!
  who cares.
  you suck
  nononononono
View Results

area51l

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:06 am
Oh sorry. I'm going to eat lunch.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:27 am
Kay, i'm back!  

area51l

Amanda The Imp

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:17 pm
So am I, how weird!. Lol my refrigerator is acting up. Grr, I feel

alone
alone
alone
alone
alone  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:19 pm
Is there anyone here?  

Amanda The Imp

Mistress of Dark Magic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:20 pm
Amanda The Imp
Is there anyone here?

Im here!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:23 pm
I forgot this in my last post, but How are you, Amanda the Imp? Or should I call you amanda, or impy, or what? And what's your favorite color, Mandy. OOh, Mandy, how about that?  

Mistress of Dark Magic

Amanda The Imp

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:29 pm
superladylovr
I forgot this in my last post, but How are you, Amanda the Imp? Or should I call you amanda, or impy, or what? And what's your favorite color, Mandy. OOh, Mandy, how about that?

Okay uhhh.... I'm pretty good, except for the heat here. It's kinda bugging me. You can call me whatever you feel most comfortable with, but a popular one is Amanda. It's kinda funny because my real name isn't Amanda. Impy sounds cool. It's pretty much a new one to me. People just go for the first part of the username. How about if I call you Lady or Lovr or SLL. My favorite color is aquamarine. It's very pretty. Very relaxing too, as blue has been found. Blah! I'm a blabbermouth. I'll just post and let you talk. Do you like Napoleon Dynamite?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:44 pm
Amanda The Imp
superladylovr

Okay uhhh.... I'm pretty good, except for the heat here. It's kinda bugging me. You can call me whatever you feel most comfortable with, but a popular one is Amanda. It's kinda funny because my real name isn't Amanda. Impy sounds cool. It's pretty much a new one to me. People just go for the first part of the username. How about if I call you Lady or Lovr or SLL. My favorite color is aquamarine. It's very pretty. Very relaxing too, as blue has been found. Blah! I'm a blabbermouth. I'll just post and let you talk. Do you like Napoleon Dynamite?
Well, heat's part of summer, Impy. I'm comfortable with whatever you're comfortable with. I don't wanna go with the most popular nickname, that's not original. Wow, your real name isn't Amanda, who knew? I'm comfortable with Lady. My favorite color is pink, obviously, by my avatar's threads. I think pink is awesome. Pink is a loving, comforting color. You're just as blabbermouthy as me. I'll just post so you can see what I put. OMG a Napoleon fan! Who is your favorite character? I like Deb. She's like, the most awesomest girl to Napoleon. I hate Summer Wheatley. She's just a b***h. So, I'm posting right now.  

Mistress of Dark Magic

Amanda The Imp

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:00 pm
superladylovr
Amanda The Imp
superladylovr

Well, heat's part of summer, Impy. I'm comfortable with whatever you're comfortable with. I don't wanna go with the most popular nickname, that's not original. Wow, your real name isn't Amanda, who knew? I'm comfortable with Lady. My favorite color is pink, obviously, by my avatar's threads. I think pink is awesome. Pink is a loving, comforting color. You're just as blabbermouthy as me. I'll just post so you can see what I put. OMG a Napoleon fan! Who is your favorite character? I like Deb. She's like, the most awesomest girl to Napoleon. I hate Summer Wheatley. She's just a b***h. So, I'm posting right now.
Yeah, but I still hate the heat. I'm comfortable with any nickname you want to call me. Yeah, I understand, but you get used to being called it, so it's not THAT bad. Yea, my real name's Megan. That's good, you're Lady from now on. Yeah, you didn't need to answer that one, Lady. So what if pink is love? What's love without relaxation? Blabbermouthy? NEW WORD ALERT! Lol at least we have one thing in common. My fave character is Napoleon. I love it when he buys the brown suit. It goes great with his hair. Ugh I hate Summer Wheatley too. What's your fave part of the movie? I like it when Napoleon is all "But my lips hurt real bad!" Okay, I'll post so I get a response.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:27 pm
heart  

iiBooBoo

area51l

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:51 am
x_Lexi-Belle_x
heart
Hi Lexi! How are you?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:04 am
Amanda The Imp

alone
alone
alone
alone
alone

Hey i done that first.

Anyways, in all the time i`ve been here, i have never seen the legendary BLUEYED_ORCHID
I wonder when i`ll meet her?

Post 38.  

xXx_az_xXx

xXx_az_xXx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:08 am
Sheesh.
Nobody is here (again).
Well i cant stick around forever.
Adios everyone!
*silence*
*sigh*

Post 39.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:48 am
xXx_az_xXx
Amanda The Imp

alone
alone
alone
alone
alone

Hey i done that first.

Anyways, in all the time i`ve been here, i have never seen the legendary BLUEYED_ORCHID
I wonder when i`ll meet her?

Post 38.
You'll see her eventually  

area51l

Amanda The Imp

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:59 am
Now that I think of it, I don't really recall meeting Eyed yet either. But that doesn't mean anything, I have horrible memory when it comes to whether or not I met a person. So, is anyone here?  
☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games