Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
Gill's Thrills! >Quest Complete!!!< Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
iToxicMoon generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 672!

iToxicMoon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:28 pm
The broken locks were a warning you got inside my head...I tried my best to be guarded, I'm an open book instead

bump 264 ^^

I still see your reflection inside of my eyes that are looking for a purpose, they're still looking for life...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:28 pm
I have earned 50k in the past two days!! lol

Mind you I had to sell a lot of stuff, I want my darn scarf!  

GillaGrrl

Beloved Heckler

iToxicMoon generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 1943!

iToxicMoon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:29 pm
The broken locks were a warning you got inside my head...I tried my best to be guarded, I'm an open book instead

bump 265 ^^

aha, he's my boyfriend (in real life < sorry, people keep thinking we only know each other online so I decided to specify).

I still see your reflection inside of my eyes that are looking for a purpose, they're still looking for life...

iToxicMoon generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 168!
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:30 pm

bump 266 ^^

aha, nice Gilla! >.<

lucky rolleyes

iToxicMoon

iToxicMoon generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 380!

iToxicMoon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:31 pm

bump 267 ^^

Kyuui Kiwi generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 1449!
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:32 pm
Bump 191
Ahh. I knew you guys had to know each other somehow lol... your names are so similiar and you guys hang out alot... I saw you in this one thread I'm a regular at.. Erm.. you were doing a questionnaire. blaugh  

Kyuui Kiwi

Agile Spirit

iToxicMoon generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 331!

iToxicMoon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:34 pm

bump 268 ^^

aha, he gave me the idea for my name and I'm the one who got him involved in Gaia xp

and yeah, once I saw that thread, I decided to get him in there xD

Kyuui Kiwi generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 1672!
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:35 pm
Bump 192 I love that place... espeacially the owner, a friend of mine. I've been there for a while now. Still a reg. biggrin

@Gilla~ How much gold total now? I want my scarf! crying  

Kyuui Kiwi

Agile Spirit

iToxicMoon generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 30!

iToxicMoon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:35 pm

bump 269 ^^

iToxicMoon generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 1378!
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:37 pm

bump 270 ^^

aha nice nice.
oh, and I envy you...it'll take you a shorter time to get that scarf then me getting the demonic pendant >.<

doesn't help that I'm just beginning to get my brother started up on Gaia...if I win this WTF hat, I'm giving it to him for his dream avatar gonk

iToxicMoon

Kyuui Kiwi generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 1795!

Kyuui Kiwi

Agile Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:37 pm
Bump 193 Gah.. I didn't expect this to happen.. .but right now I'm in 3 chats... gonk Here, in a thread I'm public bumping in, and a PM conversation. burning_eyes Probably easy for you to do though heh.  
iToxicMoon generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 948!
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:38 pm

bump 271 ^^

iToxicMoon

iToxicMoon generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 559!

iToxicMoon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:40 pm

bump 271 ^^

aha, thankfully not a lot of my Gaia friends are online right now, so little pm's.

but I am juggling two conversations in real life (my brother, my boyfriend, and myself are all in my room right now gonk )

Kyuui Kiwi generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 1055!
Bump 194  

Kyuui Kiwi

Agile Spirit

iToxicMoon generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 1343!

iToxicMoon

bump 272 ^^

☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games