Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
The battle of Light and Dark {players needed} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Polls
  Are Required
View Results

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:13 am
He couldnt help it he laughed and hard. After a minute he glared at her. "I had the darkness inside of me, and now it is loose. So if you want to place blame on why the darkness is about then throw it on me. But that isnt the question I asked why was I led here and forced into a spell?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:16 am
"Because you would never trust me"  

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:20 am
"So let me get this straight, since you thought I wouldnt trust you, you took it upon yourself to force me to see it from your point of view." He chuckled at the irony. "I would have listened if not for both the ruin of my home and the force of the spell put upon me."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:28 am
She left. The door locked behind her.  

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:34 am
He glared at the door, angry that she left without another word. He needed council from a trusted source but he realized he couldnt trust anybody, nobody at all. He wasnt sure what to do but take over his home and bring it back to its former glory. He went to the door and decided to try something new. He extended the darkness into the doorlock and picked the lock using the darkness like a key. As the door opened he went into the hall and looked about him to see if he saw any guards.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:37 am
((I knew you would do that sooner or later))
But the door was sealed by magic  

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:43 am
((XP. XD))

His arm twitched again and he slammed his fist into the door. He went to the window to check it though he knew it was also sealed by magic. He turned around in a circle in the room and gathered all the darkness he could shaping himself by giving into the darkness. Nobody was to be trusted no longer, not even himself. He shifted his body into something born of darkness itself. He tore the room apart in this state in a pure fury. He wanted out, he wanted to free his home, he wanted somebody to trust, he wanted so many things but they wouldnt come...maybe he should have died. He ripped the room to shreds. Then went to the door and started to beat upon it, forcing his own black magic to slam into the ward, cracking it. He WOULD get out.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:45 am
The walls slowly closed in.  

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:50 am
His eyes went to all sides. And now she was trying to kill him. He roared in fury and slammed all of his dark power into the door shattering the darkness. He blew his way out of the room and looked about him, the dark form leaving his body.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:53 am
He was tired, where could he go?  

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:04 am
He began to hate the dragon for taking the amulet away. For the good of his people he must retake his kingdom. One person left his stranded and the other vanished and still hasnt come back. He clenched his hands and went for the throne room gathering darkness and using it for energy.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:54 pm
The King, his father was on the throne. His crown over his eyes, he was clearly asleep.  

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:31 pm
He silently approached the king and leaving a sentry to warn him if anybody is coming he used the darkness to seep into the kings mind.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:40 pm
Nearby, the king's dragon stirred...  

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:04 am
He made sure to be as gentle as possible, but he had to know what was going on. He searched in his mind for the truth.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games