Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "YCQ" Your Cool Quests
~Dreams and Wishes~ Release~ (Info first page) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think of the guild idea?
  Awesome! I'd join =]
  Awesome but I wouldn't join
  It could be better...
  You'll just be wasting gold, don't do et D=
View Results

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:50 am
I'm hoping that I'll get it on an open soon, but if not. I'll buy in a big. Just not currently. Actually, I was making an investment last nite....and kept it instead. So, I'm going to have to really bust my butt to get Yama and Nano C now! I'm down to....aboutisth 40k toward that goal. I might borrow some from my other, but I try to prohibit that.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:16 am
which one are you going for first?  

randomgirl768

Greedy Shapeshifter

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:29 am
Well, though I like the Yama better so far, I'm going for the Nano first I believe. The reason is because the Nano is still evolving and I can make a profit off of it, and it's more likely to go up quicker. After the jump from about 2 weeks ago for the Yama, it seems to be sitting pretty stable for 150k for the low.

So, probably Nano. But I'm almost positive a new item, maybe two is coming out this Friday!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:33 am
hot4urshoelaces
Well, though I like the Yama better so far, I'm going for the Nano first I believe. The reason is because the Nano is still evolving and I can make a profit off of it, and it's more likely to go up quicker. After the jump from about 2 weeks ago for the Yama, it seems to be sitting pretty stable for 150k for the low.

So, probably Nano. But I'm almost positive a new item, maybe two is coming out this Friday!

good plan i hope there isnt going to be too many items that come out while we quest for plushies  

randomgirl768

Greedy Shapeshifter

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Sayuri Takura

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:10 am
randomgirl768
hot4urshoelaces

good plan i hope there isnt going to be too many items that come out while we quest for plushies

Well, the Coocoon and Gimpi should be finishing this week. The Fallen isn't even close nor the Nano or Anima. The Infernal could end in Feb. as could the Jinxi and Ara. The changelings should end Feb, or March. That's just guessing. And Titan shall...go on.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:08 am
So evidently only one is finishing this week. My bet would be the Coocoon.  

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

randomgirl768

Greedy Shapeshifter

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:37 pm
hot4urshoelaces
So evidently only one is finishing this week. My bet would be the Coocoon.

yeah gimpi is selling for a LOT  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:50 pm
User Image...YCQ Invader Karunoshi watches wistfully...User Image

*flails* Darn them exams and viral invasions and making me sleepy so I can't talk to my friends scream

Hehe, yea. I'm giving Willie boy all of his stuff back and talking to him soon (hopefully tomorrow but soon nonetheless). I think it's just natural for me to look too hard for a guy... which I really don't mind at all. Keeps me from making the usual teenage stupid mistake XD

Hmmm... I'm not sure what to quest for... I'm kind of wanting that Enchanted Book... and I already started so I might as well go for it ^^

User Image...as she takes another step in her journey...
User Image

Karunoshi

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:12 pm
randomgirl768

User ImageYCQ Invader Lenelee...

I hope the same thing. That would suck. LOL
...your midnight assasinUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:15 pm
User Image...YCQ Invader Karunoshi watches wistfully...User Image

I've been a bit absent, when are we doing the plushie thing again and when?

User Image...as she takes another step in her journey...
User Image

Karunoshi

Elyon of Arden

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:01 pm
Ermm...Feb 1st is the start date. Two mules with a start of how much each?

My figures show before March 15th, a possible 5 items could finish. crying  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:55 am
User ImageYCQ Invader Lenelee...

I believe random and I were talking about a 10gold starting amount. Not sure though...should we toss out some amounts and then take a vote? I could make it my new poll. Just an idea. Yes, feb 1st. is the starting date.
...your midnight assasinUser Image

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:43 pm
Yeah, let's do that. Also....like I have some recipes for the plushies. Do I just put them on that account or do I need to buy them off myself? I dont' think that any of them are over 10g.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:43 pm
If I wasn't questing the urn right now I'd join you all on your insane plushie quest xd  

Consuming Shadow

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:29 pm
xp  
"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games