Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "YCQ" Your Cool Quests
LBP's Quest thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oh, Wet Cement
  *Writes "I was here" In the cement*
View Results

lonesiekarp

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:01 pm
User Image

User Image
When
the
world
says,
"Give
up,"

THIS POST STYLE WAS MADE BY ALONEGIRL-ROCKS-THE-WORLD DON'T STEAL IT.

>>;;;
<<;;

YOU HAVE SEEN NOTHING~
<3~

THESE WARNINGS CAN ONLY BE REMOVED WHEN BEING QUOTED

Hope
whispers,

"Try
it

one
more
time."

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:22 pm
User Image

User Image
When
the
world
says,
"Give
up,"

THIS POST STYLE WAS MADE BY ALONEGIRL-ROCKS-THE-WORLD DON'T STEAL IT.

GAH. I KILLED IT. D:

THESE WARNINGS CAN ONLY BE REMOVED WHEN BEING QUOTED

Hope
whispers,

"Try
it

one
more
time."

User Image  

lonesiekarp

LordBurningPhoenix

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:07 pm
Thanks to the anon that sent me the "Black Tuxedo Pants"

And To Aya, you dont need to worry about bumping my thread so much. This Subforum is a slow one, and people only really get on here about once a day to check threads. people like to keep real conversations and long ones in the CIF.

Note to everyone, thanks to gaia releasing new EI's my list is ever growing. But that gives me, more to do.

Thanks for everyones support. ^.^  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:47 pm
I know I'm excited about the new ones! Hehe!

No prob honey. Hehe!  

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:14 am
LordBurningPhoenix
@lenelee - Thanks, from what i have seen of your donations so far, they are large and are more than the person could ever ask for. You like to give out really nice gifts. ^.^

@evie - Yah, thanks to Lenelee, i am now half way there(not including the 2 recolors, mercury moon and black drome) I actually have enough to get the nartian rock like i want right now, but i am going to wait for it to go down, then i will have enough gold to spare to do some other stuff. i hope it hits under 100k before next monday. ^.^
User ImageYCQ Invader Lenelee...

Aww....thank you so much. That's very nice of you to say. heart I really enjoy being able to give out gifts. It's a lot of fun. 4laugh
...stealing your heartUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:49 pm
Well, i broke down and got myself a Nartian Rock a while back. I am well on my way to the Oculus Mythica(yah, taking a small break from EI's).

Note to self, update front page....  

LordBurningPhoenix

LordBurningPhoenix

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:49 pm
Well, front page is updated for the most part. Still need to update it a little bit. Updated list of items acquired. Expanded my list of donation items i want to get...Oh and my birthday is coming up in about a week  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:20 am
User ImageYCQ Invader Lenelee...

I see you posted your birthday is coming up in a few days. Do you have a Gaia Wish list? What do you plan to do that day? mrgreen
...stealing your heartUser Image

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

LordBurningPhoenix

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:30 am
Yah, my birthday is coming up. sweatdrop
As to what i am going to be doing about it. This weekend i am making my way up to my sisters house near the Twin Cities in minnesota and we are going to be celebrating a bunch of stuff. We will celebrate mine, my sisters, and my nieces birthdays. and the birth of my new niece. There might be another birthday in there somewhere, but i cant remember. The day of my actual birthday is on a monday, so i will be going to class, work, and labs...it will be a basic monday, just like every other monday this semester.
As for a gaia wishlist....I dont really ask for anything.....my family hates that i do that in real life. I get to be hard to buy for in real life.
If by some odd chance i do receive any gifts on gaia, i will list them on the front page, and maybe make a thread in the CIF.(haven't decided if i should put one there.)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:04 pm
Well, front page is reorganized a bit.
Still need to update some info from tektek.
Updated quests.
testing new organization methods, seeing which one will work the best.  

LordBurningPhoenix

LordBurningPhoenix

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:31 pm
Another new Evolving Item. Looks like it is going to follow a grey-ish color scheme(maybe). I have 3 weeks to earn up enough gold to get it, along with saving up for other evolving items. They just keep making the list longer, and harder to finish. Thankfully this one is a 499, meaning i should be able to get it for about 70k-100k. it should only take me about 2 weeks to earn up the required amount, that gives me an extra week plus all that i have not spent yet.

Front page is updated for now. i still need to update the quest bars. they are out of date, and a few of them are showing more expensive gens than i want on there. NEED TO UPDATE IT!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:37 pm
User ImageHappy Easter
Egg Invasion!
I needz eggiesUser Image

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

LordBurningPhoenix

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:44 pm
Thanks for the post Lenelee.

I have just updated all the info on the first page. Everything is finally right after not being updated fully for over a month.
Nearing finals here, that is why i will not be on very much from now on.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:41 pm
We're all being killed by it.  

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

LordBurningPhoenix

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:40 am
THEY WILL KILL US ALL!!!!!!!!
sorry for that. finals start on tuesday. Once they start, i will lose the last bit of sanity i have left. I end up having one on tuesday, one on wednesday, one on thursday, and the last one on friday. and then i get kicked out of the dorms on friday as well. stare

And why did Gaia have to come out with 4 more EI's just as i am about to start finals.  
"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff