Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
.HACK//Sandbox [Semi-DM'd, Explanation Inside] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:29 pm
"Oh no, forget that. Your my guests, I insist that I be the couch camper. And that's all there is about that." he said, eyes narrowing at Gabrielle. "Also, let me know if you or Roc need anything. You guys are in hiding, I'll be doing all the errand running and such. And as far as breakfast goes, I don't care what you make. Just let me know if you need any help, ok?" He said as he sat down at his computer chair.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:29 pm
"Its ok, I for got too til just now' he laughed and shifted onto the chair "I can take the couch tonight if you two want beds" he offered as he rolled into the kitchen. He waited to see what he could do to help Gabrielle cook  

Red Glacier

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:38 pm
"Roc, you were in the HOSPITAL, you are NOT taking the couch." Gabrielle shot a glare at him from the fridge, then smiled sweetly and stuck her head back into the cold. Pulling out some ingrediants, she said "I think I'll make french toast, that's what I'm craving, anyways. Do you have any vanilla and cinnamon? They make the french toast sooo much better." She looked around in the cupboards for a little bit, searching. "Nevermind, I found them!" she called out a moment later. She started gathering the ingrediants together and making french toast.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:43 pm
"Ok, ok I thought i would offer and be polite" he said amused at her concern and shot a smile back. In the state he was in he couldn't do much but get Gabrielle anything she needed and pass it onto her in which he did til the food was cooked and done  

Red Glacier

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:17 pm
"Yeah, it's in... uh, your hand now." Eric said, and laughed. "Hey, did you guys bring your 'The World' gear by any chance? If not, that's fine. I'll let you use my computer. I just think we should get a move on, looking for those items."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:12 pm
Alex had spent quite a while sleeping, and woke to find that he had let a good day of work slip past him. The time he could have spent working on that list...
Well, no sense getting too worked up over it. Just have to make up for it. I wonder how everyone is doing in their collections?
Alex moved over to his computer and checked for any messages. No notification so far, but it had only been a day. Chaos would need that much time at least to get in touch with the others. Logging in, Alex settled into his seat.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lynx browsed the streets of the Mac Anu marketplace area for a few minutes. Stocking up on potions and other necessary sundries, he wondered how this was going to take to find everything, and if they had enough time.
No time for this now, I just have to do it. I already made the arrangement.
Getting ready to go, Lynx checked the status of the others. All offline at the moment. He sighed at that, and then wondered where to key in.

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:05 pm
Gabrielle started serving the food out happily. "I brought my goggles, and I think Roc brought his helmet, but that's it. And I think I want to rest today, actually. I'm still just getting over being sick, and I'm sure this stress isn't going to help. Sorry for the inconvenience. But I just don't want to fall ill again, because then who'd take care of both Roc and I? Tristan? I know he's my best friend but there comes a point where even he'd get annoyed by me calling in so many favours, I imagine." She cleaned up all the cooking gear as she spoke, then sat down to eat with the others. "I'm sure I'll be up to playing in the World and thinking about more than dodging reporters and eating food in a few days, at most. You're a doll, Eric, by the way. Thanks so much."

Gabrielle spent most of the day sleeping, occasionally waking up to eat and drink and such. She looked a lot better each time she came out of her room till she was looking almost normal. It hadn't been very obvious that she'd been still looking very sick, only with it's absence was the sickness and stress in her face noticeable.

Gabrielle made a quick dinner for all of them, though she merely made sandwiches for herself, and she went back to the bedroom with her plate and went to bed early.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:45 pm
Lynx spent the day attempting to gather the necessary items on the list. It wasn't going too well, however, and progress was slow. Frustrated, he logged out.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alex rubbed his eyes. It was going to be a long month.

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:36 am
Eric sat down at his computer desk and waited for his computer to fire up. He sat for a bit, and then got up to retrieve a soda from the fridge. After sitting back down, he took a sip and logged into 'The World.'

Chaos appeared in Aqua City. He unsheathed his blade and put on his shield, and swung the sword around a bit to get the general feel of being back into the game. "It's been so long... I really need to log on more often." He checked his friends status, and saw everyone was offline. "Hrm..." he frowned, "Ah well. Time to get cracking on this list I suppose. Lets see... I think I'll start looking for this item." The one he chose was dropped by stone golems, and it was quite rare. After stocking up on some potions and such, he walked to the Chaos Gate and entered his destination.

Chaos appeared in a place that was familiar, Shattered Stone Field. This was the place that Lynx snagged his bracelet piece. Chaos wandered around, and finally found a spot with the enemies he was looking for. He started the tedious process of luring them away one at a time. "Rock golems... those damn things are stupid strong. That's why most people always run from them. They're also slow."

as Chaos was fighting his 47th rock golem, it landed a particularly strong attack. The attack sent Chaos reeling, and he landed on his back. The golem lumbered up and raised it's foot. "Holy crap, the thing means to flatten me." Chaos rolled out of the way and slashed at it's leg, finally depleting it's health meter and dropping the behemoth. He downed a health potion and rummaged through the loot, and finally found what he was looking for. Grinning and pocketing the loot, he realized it was time to get moving because he had been fortunate enough to attract the attention of five rock golems. "Gorramit. Just what I needed." Chaos made a break for it and eventually reached the Chaos Gate, which he used to return to Aqua City. Once there, he logged out.

Eric looked at his screen and sighed. "I wonder how everyone else is coming along with their lists... Oh well. That's a matter for discussion tomorrow. Er... later today, actually. He glanced at the two bedrooms and wondered "What have we gotten ourselves into?" before crashing on the couch.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:14 pm
Alex exits from the shower. It had been several days since the beginning of the search, and the list was only whittled down by about an eighth. With the deadline looming on the horizon, he couldn't help but feel slightly agitated that he seemed to be the only one serious about this.
Of course, I'm the only one with enough time on their hands, I suppose.
Booting up his computer after dressing, he checked the boards for anything relevant to the items he was hunting. Trades, barters, sales, anything related to them he tried to hunt down. As it was, most of the items he had gotten came from this method. The market was drying up, however, as fewer people were willing to go out into the buggy wilderness of The World. They knew something was weird about the difficulty spikes, but some disregard that and, if successful in hunting, charge outrageous prices for the spoils.
Sighing, he logs in.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lynx stretched and yawned. Wondering where to hunt today, he decided to go for a water-based item today. Setting the destination in the Chaos Gate, he emerges into the Eternal Sunset Beach area. Supposedly the monster that drops the item is found here, or so his research tells him. Beginning the hunt, Lynx gets ready for another long day of hacking through critters.

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:37 am
It turns out today was a good day. The item he needed dropped fairly early on, and the next item on the list was also obtained through a trade. True, he had to lose something nice, but somehow the bracelet seemed more important than sentiment. That said, Lynx updated his progress on the lists, and signed out.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alex sighed. Nobody was on today either. This whole thing was getting steadily more irritating. Was he the only one who wanted to know the truth? Or was it just that he was the only one who cared, aside from Chaos who at least contributed? These sort of thoughts kept pestering him, and it was getting annoying. But, how could he really rail on the others involved? Most of them likely had jobs, maybe school, and were in completely different situations than his. Not everyone has as much time as he did, after all.
Sighing again, Alex went to get something to eat.

RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff